X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today!

How does one remove the label unsaved trash.. as I am royaly in the Kingdom of heaven. I assume it's by way of how I talk in the forum.. but still to assume that is bad. It's better to say under investigation and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldHelper View Post
      How does one remove the label unsaved trash.. as I am royaly in the Kingdom of heaven. I assume it's by way of how I talk in the forum.. but still to assume that is bad. It's better to say under investigation and leave it at that.
      You can start by following the rules, one of which is to start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum.

Do you barge into someone's living room and start criticizing their furniture?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. You aren't in Heaven.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry I keep posting like this, I just keep thinking of things to say. Anyway I do want to join this super awesome kool, terrific, power filled, faith filled group!!! I know I can have more prayers answered if I beat m once in for all. I don't want to be double minded any more on this issue. It's nice to know there are people who think and feel the same way!

Comment

Hello, and welcome to our friendly forums!

You can find information about this and more HERE (including, Why am I labeled "Unsaved Trash" and "Under Investigation"? That's hurtful).

It seems you've forgotten to introduce yourself! Please go ahead and do so HERE, so that we can greet you properly.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right. It seems rude to me to do that to people.

Comment

When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right. It seems rude to me to do that to people.
              What you may not understand, dear, is that many (most) people who identify themselves as "seated in heaven next to Christ" are in fact quite mistaken. People think they are close to the Almighty One when in fact they are merely fantasizing about some super-man-like deity that just so happens to agree with them 100%.

Only Landover Baptist Church can guarantee Salvation©, so until a legitimate pastor and personal friend of Jesus Christ says you're Saved©, you're still considered, spiritually and generally speaking, unsaved trash.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I think an Anti-Masturbation club is a great idea. Not masturbating is a lot more fun if you do it in a group.
                Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

I'd also like to join.

I created a separate thread for male chastity devices.

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

Comment

When I activated my account and when I regestered it didn't say anything about there being extra rules. And my spirit is seated in heaven next to Christ. Ephesians 2:6 "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus" And while metaphors can be helpful, just because you use one doesn't mean it makes the point you draw right.
                    Friend, it remains to be seen whether or not you know Jesus. We follow the Bible to the letter which absolutely instructs us to try the spirits, and that is exactly what we do.

1 John
                    4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

We are True-Christians™ and we are never wrong.

1 John
                    4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

We abide in Him and He in us therefore, we are never guilty of the word that you used incorrectly. It is rude to come into a Church Forum, such as this Godly Church Forum®, and to accuse the Brethren of being rude; now that is rude(used correctly), friend.

1 John
                    2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
                    sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                    Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                    Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                    Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                    Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                    Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Godfly View Post
                      I think an Anti-Masturbation club is a great idea. Not masturbating is a lot more fun if you do it in a group.
                      Amen Brother, it is always more fun and Spirit Lead© when we can all lend a hand.

Psalm 118

118:15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
                      118:16 The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

And where two or three of us are gathered together, there the Lord is in the midst of us.

Matthew

18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Little become much when Jesus is in it!

Isaiah
                      60:22 A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the LORD will hasten it in his time.

Amen!

Ephesians
                      3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
                      sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                      Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                      Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                      Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                      Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                      Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

I understand that self-abuse is very wrong in the eyes of Jesus so I will quit right as of todaymorrow

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:18
                        Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51

Comment

I have been fighting Satan for many years to avoid the lust to masturbate, so I was lucky and my Wife guided me to use a chastity device where She holds the key and only lets me out when She can make use of me. I feel I am so luck to have my wife and She will never let me sin again.

Comment

Originally posted by chasteboy View Post
                            I have been fighting Satan for many years to avoid the lust to masturbate, so I was lucky and my Wife guided me to use a chastity device where She holds the key and only lets me out when She can make use of me. I feel I am so luck to have my wife and She will never let me sin again.
                            Well Praise Jesus! I LOVE to hear a happy story like that!

Welcome to our friendly forums.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ndlovukati.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	1918270
                              Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

I was a little concerned by the tone of that post from Mr Chasteboy, wondering whether he was perhaps from Swaziland, so quickly checked and found:

I am praying about this now, Mrs Etheldreda.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post

Thank you for that friendly reply, is there a thread to introduce oneself here at the forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X