X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pies Men Like

Originally posted by SUV View Post
    This must be what's giving so many of our Pastors that "five o'clock shadow"
    Teehee..

Wise pie-making tips and secrets, Ladies, thanks!
    Aspiring Proverbs 31 woman.
    Praise !

Comment

I just love making pies!! Nothing I like better then knowing my pie has satisfied someone like my daddy!

Comment

Originally posted by ditzygurl83 View Post
        I just love making pies!! Nothing I like better then knowing my pie has satisfied someone like my daddy!
        Some Daddies just can't quit! Why, they'd have to get arrested to slow down!

Comment

My daddy would shoot someone if they tried arresting him to stop eating my pie! The only law we follow round here is God's law and he'll be damned if some "government" is gonna tell him if he can eat his daughters pie or not!!!!

Comment

My daddy would shoot someone if they tried arresting him to stop eating my pie! The only law we follow round here is God's law and he'll be damned if some "government" is gonna tell him if he can eat his daughters pie or not!!!!
            So True, so True, so True.

Just wait for one of our Pastors to stop by here and I'm Sure he'll wish to set you up with a Counseling session! Group Hugs!

Comment

I look forward to a Pastor stopping by!! I have many pies for him to sample! Him and my Daddy can sit down together and share my pie! I would love to satisfy both of them

Comment

I look forward to a Pastor stopping by!! I have many pies for him to sample! Him and my Daddy can sit down together and share my pie! I would love to satisfy both of them
                Bless you, Sister! That is truly Christian of you

Comment

WARNING:
                  In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                  REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

I just happened to stumble across this photo taken during a cherry pie contest in New Jersey in 1957.

I can't even remember the last time they had a good cherry pie contest around these parts. Do any of you have any good cherry pie contest stories to share?
                    WARNING:
                    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

oooooh this topic has excited Mr. Keeper so much that I had to rush into the kitchen and bake him a pie PRONTO!! didn't even have time to put on my dress, just an apron!!

Are you Washed in the Blood of the Lamb?

Comment

To all the moms out there, I want to recommend you serve your children a vinegar pie if they ever get out of line. Nothing chastens an unruly child quite like a mouthful of vinegar pie!

WARNING:

Comment

I'll tell you what pie our men (and Most Holy, Blessed Lord™ Above) do NOT like...and that is the evil "Mock" Apple Pie cunningly made with Ritz crackers.

This recipe is an utter sacriledge against getting the freshest ingredients and fruits available (preferably from your own orchard), and instead encourages the lazy housewife to just dump a dusty carton of crackers from the cupboard into a pie shell and call it an Apple Pie???

I think not.

Comment

I have to do that too when I hear daddy coming home and have forgotten to make a pie I have to rush off and put an apron on to start baking quickly!

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post
                            oooooh this topic has excited Mr. Keeper so much that I had to rush into the kitchen and bake him a pie PRONTO!! didn't even have time to put on my dress, just an apron!!

xxx Kat xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                              I'll tell you what pie our men (and Most Holy, Blessed Lord™ Above) do NOT like...and that is the evil "Mock" Apple Pie cunningly made with Ritz crackers.

This recipe is an utter sacriledge against getting the freshest ingredients and fruits available (preferably from your own orchard), and instead encourages the lazy housewife to just dump a dusty carton of crackers from the cupboard into a pie shell and call it an Apple Pie???

I think not.

Oh dear, thank you for warning us about this! If I thought a lady was serving me a nice slice of warm apple pie, and I bit into it and tasted the salty hardness of crackers, I don't know what I'd do!
                              WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchen Keepin View Post

TC women hang around the house in nothing but lacy undies?

Comment

Working...
                                X