X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Bless Paula Deen

Originally posted by bishop View Post
    It also represents an era of oppression and apartheid against the black race.
    Those were the days...

sigpic

Comment

Bad evil and oppressive days.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop polisher View Post
        Bad evil and oppressive days.
        At least you boys were gainfully employed.

Shame about the wages!

YiC,

Zech
        sigpic

Comment

Which is why we deserve reparations.

Comment

Which is why we deserve reparations.
            What do you mean by "we," boy?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Black Americans.

Comment

Black Americans.
                Alrighty, I'll pay you for any unpaid work you've done...aw dang, ain't you the boy what started hollerin' about totin' drinks earlier?

sigpic

Comment

I hollared about being an invited guest to a wedding and it being assumed I'm there to serve drinks. Also getting arrested for not serving and the brides racist father that has a grudge against minorities.

Comment

I want us the Christians of LBC to march with me to the place where I was jailed and protest with me! Who's in??

Comment

I want us the Christians of LBC to march with me to the place where I was jailed and protest with me! Who's in??
                      True Christians do not solve their problems by resorting to street riots and looting liquor stores, boy.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm afraid God disagrees in this case. Didn't all this ado begin when you refused to serve some well-deserved refreshments?! Let us consult the Good Book, the Bible, the True and Only Word of God, the Utterings of Jesus Christ our Savior. What does He have to say?

Romans 12:20
                        Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

I shall NOT demonstrate against GOD! What a vile suggestion. I think it is time for you to move on and apologize and start afresh with the proper attitude of servitude.

Matthew 10:24
                        The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

I'm supposed to fly to Utah tomorrow for a wedding but I got a call today from te brides father saying they are having a negro free event. However I'm invited to the small reception next mint for the lesser important folks.
                          Can you believe this racist nonsense?!??

Comment

Originally posted by knob polisher View Post
                            I'm supposed to fly to Utah tomorrow for a wedding but I got a call today from te brides father saying they are having a negro free event. However I'm invited to the small reception next mint for the lesser important folks.
                            Can you believe this racist nonsense?!??
                            Well, it looks like they are obeying Acts 17:26 and Daniel 2:43. They simply don't want to endanger the wedding and marriage.
                            "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Even though she can't seem to spell her name correctly she seems (seams?) like a good Christian lady.

Comment

I apologized to the father for being uppity and thinking I was worthy to attend his daughters wedding where I would have lusted after the white virgin bride. He forgave me and told me to get the hell off his lawn or at least get a lawnmowner and cut it, which it did. Said I cut grass better than most Mexicans!

Comment

Working...
                                X