Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page God Hates Asexuals
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

View Poll Results: Is Asexuality a Perversion?
Asexuality is okay according to the 1611 KJV 89 0.44%
Asexuality is a perversion akin to homosexuality and bestiality 20,076 99.56%
Voters: 20165. You may not vote on this poll

(#101)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Yes, but the reasons given there are insufficient for someone to follow orders.
Untrue.

Quote:
If two paradoxical orders are given, which one will the human follow?
It depends on the context, dear.

Quote:
If God says "Thou shalt not kill" but then says whom will be dead, which order will humans follow then and why? Either one? The latest one?
This is why the Holy Spirit is necessary for one to glean proper meaning from Scriptures. If you read it like an Ikea instruction manual, you'll be naught but confused and frustrated. If, however, you read it as a Love Letter from the Creator of the Universe to the True Christian™, it all becomes crystal clear.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#102)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:12 PM

Quote:
These are the paradoxes: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91845

I would post a picture of myself, but I'd most likely get an angry mob ready with torches and pitchforks if I'd anger anyone (for the second time) around here. I didn't say I have returned from the "fiery pit" for no reason.
I guess Im kinda confused.

What don't you understand? Its all so obvious.

Anyway, why don't you marry an oriental guy? They are generally asexual:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Japan/NC13Dh01.html

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN
(#103)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Untrue.

This is why the Holy Spirit is necessary for one to glean proper meaning from Scriptures. If you read it like an Ikea instruction manual, you'll be naught but confused and frustrated. If, however, you read it as a Love Letter from the Creator of the Universe to the True Christian™, it all becomes crystal clear.

Exactly, sister Mary.

Were I a fully fledged True Christian™ I would have a complete understanding of Scripture.

Be that as it may, my level of understanding is still superior to those still fully walking in the darkness.

(#104)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Untrue.

It depends on the context, dear.

But my brain doesn't seem to be able to understand that. It's like asking "Why?" about something, and getting the answer "Just because it says so here, which means it MUST be the words of our Creator."
I keep wondering if people haven't just put words into the Creator's mouth when they wrote the Bible. Some of it may have been true, but some parts may have been edited. As an example: Orthodox Christianity has so many days for saints and they keep adding saints to it from people whom have died recently. Where were the orders for this to happen? Why was this allowed to happen?

A love letter that tells you want to do? Ikea instruction manual doesn't exactly fit how I see it either. It's more like the orders of a drill sergeant.
(#105)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Anti-Biden Public Awareness Medal

Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
But my brain doesn't seem to be able to understand that. It's like asking "Why?" about something, and getting the answer "Just because it says so here, which means it MUST be the words of our Creator."
No, dear, it's like asking "Why" and then sticking your head in the sand and refusing to apply the tiniest bit of effort towards the solution that has been given to you again and again and again and again.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

(#106)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:25 PM

1 Corinthians 14:38 But if any man bee ignorant, let him be ignorant.

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.
(#107)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
I guess Im kinda confused.

What don't you understand? Its all so obvious.

Anyway, why don't you marry an oriental guy? They are generally asexual:
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Japan/NC13Dh01.html
Why do I have to marry someone to live with them? Can't I just have someone kind of like a roommate but always be there for that someone, and that someone to be there for me through good and through hard times?

And about my previous post, I meant saint celebration days. They keep adding to the list of such days. I don't know if your Church has added any new rules to it though.
(#108)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Why do I have to marry someone to live with them? Can't I just have someone kind of like a roommate but always be there for that someone, and that someone to be there for me through good and through hard times?

And about my previous post, I meant saint celebration days. They keep adding to the list of such days. I don't know if your Church has added any new rules to it though.
Saint celebration days are products of medieval superstitious cath-licks.

Baptists are manly and austere.

I know what you are thinking? Every religion in the world claims to be the right one, why should I believe you?

There is a huge difference between True Christianity and false religions, dear. False religions such as wicca, Islam, freemasonry, atheism and communism are incapable of making you happy.

When you are filled up with the Holy Spirit all of this will make sense. Remove the scales from thine eye and come onboard Christ's Love wagon.

I don't want to see you burn in hell for eternity.

Why don't you just accept Jesus Christ this very moment instead of living in the sin of this "asexual" alternative lifestyel?

(#109)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you.

A gay asexual chinaman could do this for you, but a real Powerful White Christian Man would never leave you alone for more than a few moments, while you are making him a sandwich.

Women need guidence and leadership.

Do you want some limp wristed "goth" to hang out with: on Saturday night you will say "what do you want to do?" and he will say "I dunno, what do you wanna do?"

Whereas a Christian man will say "woman, make me a sandwhich, then we are going to go out and watch a play such as Pilgrim's Progress, or maybe go to church."

A Man needs to be in the driver's seat, a woman in the passenger seat, or if she misbehaves, the trunk.

I've never met a woman who in her heart wants anything other than complete submission to her husband.

As a virgin your value is far above a God-mocking whore. You could use it to get a husband. With money. And with God.

This would solve all of your problems.

You need to stop thinking "why? why? why?" and let your man think for you.

(#110)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:40 PM

Quote:
No, dear, it's like asking "Why" and then sticking your head in the sand and refusing to apply the tiniest bit of effort towards the solution that has been given to you again and again and again and again.
That solution's too simple. It basically says to not question the Creator's reasons for working through paradoxes or giving paradoxical orders.
But I have no way of knowing for sure that the Bible truly is God's word. Could have been written by people claiming to have known God and they could have used that just to scare people and make them do their bidding.
I only have the words of fellow humans. And as far as I have experienced, people lie. Not always, but they can lie. Most people are also easy to manipulate.

History books have also been preserved. That doesn't mean that certain details haven't been left out. Two countries that have been in war with each other will have different points of view in their history books. Each side will try to make itself appear to be the victim of the other. Each will make its leader sound braver than he really was.
(#111)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you.

A gay asexual chinaman could do this for you, but a real Powerful White Christian Man would never leave you alone for more than a few moments, while you are making him a sandwich.

Women need guidence and leadership.

Do you want some limp wristed "goth" to hang out with: on Saturday night you will say "what do you want to do?" and he will say "I dunno, what do you wanna do?"

Whereas a Christian man will say "woman, make me a sandwhich, then we are going to go out and watch a play such as Pilgrim's Progress, or maybe go to church.

A Man needs to be in the driver's seat, a woman in the passenger seat, or if she misbehaves, the trunk.
I do not seek to be hit. I am not a masochist.
Now please make me a sandwich.
*swings frying pan*
(#112)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:48 PM

Quote:
That solution's too simple.
Friend, the LORD created the entire mindbogglingly complex universe in just six days (Genesis 1:1-31). Simple is His middle name!

Quote:
It basically says to not question the Creator's reasons for working through paradoxes or giving paradoxical orders.
No, silly. It basically says to read the Scriptures in faith. I would suggest you start reading the Holy Bible, all of it. We know that "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). So to be safe, perhaps you should read the Holy Bible out loud so you can also hear it. Then you will have faith, and then Scripture will make sense!

(#113)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:54 PM

Quote:
I do not seek to be hit. I am not a masochist.
Now please make me a sandwich.
*swings frying pan*
Where did I say you want to be hit?

I think you are mistaking my intention again. No need to be so willful.

As sister Mary said, why don't you try reading a bible for once?

(#114)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Friend, the LORD created the entire mindbogglingly complex universe in just six days (Genesis 1:1-31). Simple is His middle name!

No, silly. It basically says to read the Scriptures in faith. I would suggest you start reading the Holy Bible, all of it. We know that "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). So to be safe, perhaps you should read the Holy Bible out loud so you can also hear it. Then you will have faith, and then Scripture will make sense!
Why not one second?

I am reading from it, but they just don't seem to promote Love as much as hatred towards fellow people. I was reminded of this one right on this forum:
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The Book of Job also says your wives and children do not matter, because God gave them to you. But if you were one of those wives, being told that you can easily be replaced is kind of harsh. God also did not take the woman and give it to the man, the woman gave herself to that man, or other people gave her to that man.
(#115)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Why not one second?

I am reading from it, but they just don't seem to promote Love as much as hatred towards fellow people. I was reminded of this one right on this forum:
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The Book of Job also says your wives and children do not matter, because God gave them to you. But if you were one of those wives, being told that you can easily be replaced is kind of harsh. God also did not take the woman and give it to the man, the woman gave herself to that man, or other people gave her to that man.
Amen.

(#116)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:02 PM

Quote:
I am reading from it, but they just don't seem to promote Love as much as hatred towards fellow people.
Keep up, son! New Study Proves Bible Is Not "All About Love"

(#117)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Where did I say you want to be hit?

I think you are mistaking my intention again. No need to be so willful.

As sister Mary said, why don't you try reading a bible for once?
You have said:
"Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you."
Then I'd rather not be a real woman. I am not seeking to be put in my proper place, I already have my place, and my place is wherever I will end up.

I did read parts of it, not the whole Bible. I'm still reading from it, but it only makes me more confused the further I read.
Not to mention that Genesis was raising questions such as:
"Why did God create Adam and Eve if he knew that his creations will choose to disobey him? Why did he allow satan the serpent to stay in the garden of Eden if he knew he would tempt the humans into eating the apple? Why was God so scared that man learned to differentiate bad from good? Why did he put that tree there in the first place if he knew that humans will do that? Why did he even bother to create humans? Was he feeling lonely or bored?"
(#118)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:14 PM

Quote:
You have said:
"Think about this logic of being a roomate for the rest of your life: a real woman wants to be spanked and put in her proper place. No "room mate" can do this for you."
Then I'd rather not be a real woman. I am not seeking to be put in my proper place, I already have my place, and my place is wherever I will end up.

I did read parts of it, not the whole Bible. I'm still reading from it, but it only makes me more confused the further I read.
Not to mention that Genesis was raising questions such as:
"Why did God create Adam and Eve if he knew that his creations will choose to disobey him? Why did he allow satan the serpent to stay in the garden of Eden if he knew he would tempt the humans into eating the apple? Why was God so scared that man learned to differentiate bad from good? Why did he put that tree there in the first place if he knew that humans will do that? Why did he even bother to create humans? Was he feeling lonely or bored?"
I think sister Mary has really given you the nitty gritty on a platter, hon.

Have a great Christmas vacation now.

YiC,

Chester

(#119)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:23 PM

Quote:
It is interesting that you call me "son", though that doesn't change the fact that I was unlucky enough to be born a woman.

I already knew it wasn't "all about love" as opposed to what they had told us in school. It also does not promote people having fun. But then promises heaven (a place where people THINK they will have fun, but I think they will just be turned into people who only live to sing praises to God and do nothing at all for themselves, for the rest of time) to whoever just has fear of God. That is all that it expects. Humans to fear God.

If you only need to believe in Jesus at the end, but can do horrible acts your whole life and say that you will believe at the end and be saved, where's the point in that? It's like getting yourself a subscription for doing any anti-human thing possible, but you pay at the end for it and get paid back tenfold for doing everything contrary to the bible.

Therefore, I must ask you: why bother to fix the asexuals, homosexuals, fornicators and such, if they can just say just before they die that they believe in Jesus Christ and still get saved? Doesn't that pretty much make your efforts of trying to fix them useless?
(#120)
Old
Gushing for Jesus

Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
It is interesting that you call me "son", though that doesn't change the fact that I was unlucky enough to be born a woman.
I really don't care.

Quote:
I already knew it wasn't "all about love" as opposed to what they had told us in school.
"They" told you wrong. Reading the Bible yourself will arm you with the information you seek.

Quote:
But then promises heaven (a place where people THINK they will have fun....
Is that what "they" told you?

Quote:
That is all that it expects. Humans to fear God.
Yes, dear. Fear and obey (Ecclesiastes 12:13).