X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gays are wrong

hello all! welcome to a free-thinkers thread. ;D

basically, id like you all to stop and think for a moment. you all are probobly flipping out behind thouse little sheilds you call computer monitors.

since when was somes sexuality detirmines if they are a good person or not?

think for a moment all, i know it would be hard for you guys to exspand out of the christian boundries, have fun! ;D

hohum, i thought i would be banned right away for my username. hmm, i see no one has taken notice. <3

Re: gay rights

Originally posted by Atheist342 View Post
    hello all! welcome to a free-thinkers thread. ;D

basically, id like you all to stop and think for a moment. you all are probobly flipping out behind thouse little sheilds you call computer monitors.

think for a moment all, i know it would be hard for you guys to exspand out of the christian boundries, have fun! ;D

hohum, i thought i would be banned right away for my username. hmm, i see no one has taken notice. <3
    We don't ban atheist queers. Jesus does though.

Enjoy eternal hellfire.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Enjoy eternal hellfire.
      dont worry love, i will. btw, i am striat. it drives me crazy when i hear all this shit about gay rights, considering my father is gay.

happy flaming! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post

Enjoy eternal hellfire.

You LOSE! Good day SIR!

You have no right to say these things, this is the internets, nobody gives a damn about what you preach here boy. Don't be so insolent about how you view people, your jsut as bad for saying, "If you don't give the churches $700, and have kids, so we can have more worshippers! YOU WILL BURN. IN. HELL."

Please, STFU, and don't judge people for their views.

Think of THIS:

There is no EVIDENCE of a God, only spiritual, there is no physical evidence, and don't give me that bible bullcrap.

There's as much proof aas God as there is Bigfoot, so just STFU.

Comment

I once wrestled with that very issue. I posted a sermon that covers that and similar topics here.

my father is gay.
          Then where the heck did you come from? I don't believe this for a second. Were you a butt-baby? Or did you mean step-father?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
          Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
          Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
          #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
            I once wrestled with that very issue. I posted a sermon that covers that and similar topics here.

Then where the heck did you come from? I don't believe this for a second. Were you a butt-baby? Or did you mean step-father?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
            woah woah woah WOAH. stop right there smart-ass. think a little bit, honey. he devorced my mother, he found out he was gay LATER.

hmmm, i love the way we all use are brains here, it was a gift from this 'god' wasnt it? why not take advntage of it.

sorry if my ways disgust you 'perfect' beings. ;]

Comment

Originally posted by Homo346 View Post
              You have no right to say these things,
              Of course he does. We live in America.

nobody gives a d--n about what you preach here boy.
              I care about what Brother Zeke preaches here, so you have just been proved wrong.

Don't be so insolent about how you view people
              "Insolent"? That's a big word there, isn't it. Why don't you learn what it means, and see if you can't use it properly in a sentence.

STFU
              Gesundheit. What was that, some kind of cyber-sneeze?

and don't judge people for their views.
              Who do you think you are to come to our forum and tell us how to conduct ourselves? This forum is for glorifying the LORD. Unsaved trash like you have no rights here.

There is no EVIDENCE of a God, only spiritual, there is no physical evidence, and don't give me that bible bullcrap.
              Creation is proof of a creator.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
              #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

he devorced my mother, he found out he was gay LATER.
                Fair enough, friend. Good thing he impregnated your mother before he turned gay. Otherwise he might have passed it to you and you would have been one of those missing-link "born gay" folks the gay rights activists are searching for.

Did you get a chance to read the sermon I linked for you?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

hello all! welcome to a free-thinkers thread.
                  All our threads are for free thinkers, as everyone is free to think about Jesus all they want! We don't discriminate whether you think about Jesus for one hour every day or 24 hours a day.
                  Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

you all are probobly flipping out behind thouse little sheilds you call computer monitors.
                    For what reason? I feel quite calm now that I'm bathed in the Light of the Lord. Maybe this is something you need to look into for yourself. You seem a little uptight.
                    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                    in 2016

Comment

Unsaved trash like you have no rights here.
                      I do believe that only God has a right to such a claim. If this point of view were to be the truth Christ's appearance would've merited nothing. You may be a Pastor and therefore a religious leader of your own flock, but recall that the religious leaders of Christ's time, in their own ignorance, condoned such exclusion.

Comment

Thank you for quoting me out of context. Do you read the Bible the same way?

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for quoting me out of context. Do you read the Bible the same way?

Pastor Billy-Reuben
                          I'm simply curious in how you miss the whole "love your neighbor, but love your enemy more" concept. Regardless of context (i.e. whether or not you were responding to a hostile member) you have no right to say he/she is trash that will be damned for eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruePath View Post
                            I'm simply curious in how you miss the whole "love your neighbor, but love your enemy more" concept.
                            What are you talking about friend? I do love my enemies. That's why I work so hard to get them saved.

Originally posted by TheTruePath View Post
                            Regardless of context (i.e. whether or not you were responding to a hostile member) you have no right to say he/she is trash that will be damned for eternity.
                            Of course I do, because he is trash who will be damned for eternity unless he repents from his sin and accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior -- that's true for everyone, including me! I'm delivering a warning, not condemning.

Please read our FAQ, because it is obvious that you have not. You can find the link in my signature.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

#ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

You LOSE! Good day SIR!

You have no right to say these things, this is the internets, nobody gives a damn about what you preach here boy. Don't be so insolent about how you view people, your jsut as bad for saying, "If you don't give the churches $700, and have kids, so we can have more worshippers! YOU WILL BURN. IN. HELL."

Please, STFU, and don't judge people for their views.

Think of THIS:

There's as much proof aas God as there is Bigfoot, so just STFU.

Wrong there are pictures of bigfoot, even tho sum are fake

Comment

Working...
                              X