Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default God Loves Everyone is not in the Bible please stop saying that - 11-28-2013, 07:07 AM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Many times I will see people post that God Loves Everyone but that is not in the Bible.

I found a new website called King James Version of the Bible and I have been using it for several months but today I found that it has a search function and that is more reliable than Post-It notes and is not affected by humidity or children. Here it is I do not know how to make links:

http://kjvbible.net/

Someone poster earlier that God Loves Everyone so I put God Loves Everyone in the box next to Find: and it said

Quote:
Search for: god loves everyone

(no verses)

Processing time: 0.09 seconds.
So then I searched for God Loves and this came up:

Quote:
Search for: god loves

(no verses)

Processing time: 0.08 seconds.
I was beginning to think that the search function for the website was not working so I did a search on God L and it came up with things like God layeth and led and liveth and looked and leadeth so it seems to be working.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.