X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT!

Originally posted by Roseluck View Post
    Did you read the book? I thought not, he has degrees in Minerology and Geology. However, Cosmetology is his main field.

Think before you post.

No one ever got smart reading just one book.
    But the book you posted is not about mineralogy or geology.

YIC

Jack
    Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
      But the book you posted is not about mineralogy or geology.

YIC

Jack
      I bet you didn't read it either, it does contain Mineralogy and Geology, read it yourself.
      Nope.

Comment

I bet you didn't read it either, it does contain Mineralogy and Geology, read it yourself.
        I have read it and it doesn't. I always like to keep informed of the latest views of fools.

YIC

Jack
        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Roseluck View Post
          You can distrust him all you want, he is right, you are not.
          So basically you read something in a book and now you want us to trust this...
          Posted via Mobile Device
          sigpic
          Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
          The truth about volcanos
          Sex and debauchery in public schools
          Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
          Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
            So basically you read something in a book and now you want us to trust this...
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Yes, I always want someone to trust the truth.
            Nope.

Comment

Did you read the book? I thought not, he has degrees in Minerology and Geology. However, Cosmetology is his main field.

Think before you post.

No one ever got smart reading just one book.
              Great, a book about putting on makeup.

You seriously think that some cross dresser knows all about everything, better than God does?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Yes, I always want someone to trust the truth.
                So do we! There's this book, you see...
                Posted via Mobile Device
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                  I have read it and it doesn't. I always like to keep informed of the latest views of fools.
                  Fine, read the chapter 'The Geoid', then call yourself clever.

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                  So do we! There's this book, you see...
                  Posted via Mobile Device
                  What? The book where you stone children, beat women and kill black people? You call that the truth?

Sorry, me and most of the world aren't idiots, this is why we have separation of the church and state.
                  Nope.

Comment

......What? The book where you stone children, beat women and kill black people? You call that the truth?

Sorry, me and most of the world aren't idiots, this is why we have separation of the church and state.
                    Friend, the Bible has been around for over 2,000 years, how long has this book of yours been out? The Bible has staying power. No doubt in another year or two, another God hater will publish a new book full of hate and spew more 'theories'. The Bible only has facts.

With the help of God, Rick Santorum will be the next president and will finally get God back in to the US goverment and the UN.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      Friend, the Bible has been around for over 2,000 years, how long has this book of yours been out? The Bible has staying power. No doubt in another year or two, another God hater will publish a new book full of hate and spew more 'theories'. The Bible only has facts.
                      Since when did the age of a book ever count?

Hint: Never

The beauty of science is that our understanding of the ROUND Earth and the Universe is constantly being made better.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the church and the state will never be together, it simply will not pass in the UN or the USA.

Your silly religious cult (that doesn't even exist, I checked) will never gain power.
                      Nope.

Comment

What? The book where you stone children, beat women and kill black people? You call that the truth?

Why would we want to kill black people? They're far too useful.

But apart from that, yes, that's the one.
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Fine, read the chapter 'The Geoid', then call yourself clever.
                          If anything that is proof of God. If God wants to vary the strength of his intelligent pulling that's up to him.

Anyway enough of this foolishness. There is only one book that will change your LIFE and that is the Bible. Reading it changed mine and it did the same to all of us True Christians. Get a copy and read it ALL.

YIC

Jack

sigpic

Comment

Since when did the age of a book ever count?

Hint: Never
                            Precisely. The Bible will never be out of date.

The beauty of science is that our understanding of the ROUND Earth and the Universe is constantly being made better.
                            'Theories' The universe is 'constantly be made better'? Seriously? ''' whoa, duck, a mountain just flew by to give me a better view!

I'm sorry to tell you this, but the church and the state will never be together, it simply will not pass in the UN or the USA.
                            It will with Rick Santorum.

Your silly religious cult (that doesn't even exist, I checked) will never gain power.
                            Christianity is not a cult. If it does not exist, than neither does God. If God did not exist, then neither do you.

Why all the hate, friend?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                              Christianity is not a cult. If it does not exist, than neither does God. If God did not exist, then neither do you.
                              You are right, Christianity is not a cult. However, the 'Landover Baptist Church' is a cult, your perceptions of the world are simply wrong, that's all there is to it.

We live on a ROUND Earth.

Why all the hate, friend?
                              Nope.

Comment

Friend, this two 'pictures' are of half of a pie.

I do not know about you, but it is 1:50 PM here (just after lunch), no where close to bed time. What time is it where you are?

Comment

Working...
                                X