Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians)
Reload this Page AIDS : THE FACTS - 101 ways YOU could catch the AIDS!
Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) At LBC, we will cure your perversion of choice (even if we have to stone you).

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: AIDS : THE FACTS - 101 ways YOU could catch the AIDS! - 07-24-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Percy View Post

Do you expect us to believe a word this nutbag says?

For starters he thinks he's a duck, he associates with Goths, he walks around all day wearing a gas-mask, he thinks HIV and AIDS are two different things. I could go on and on.... He also 'claims' to have a 'friend' who works in some 'Tropical Institute' ... in a place called Ant-Twerp??? I highly doubt this place even exists.

Even I can see he's trying to mock us! Wake up and smell the coffee, Spitface!
Well well, seems like you don't know anything about tropical diseases to begin with. If you knew anything about it you would certainly have known that the Tropical Institute in Antwerp (a city) has a long history of medical expertise. They were to first to recognize and isolate the Ebola Virus for instance. So mister "I know it all", you ideas about the whole HIV/AIDS thing are just irrelevant as you don't seem to know squat about it. You even don't know that AIDS is not a virus on itself but a condition caused by a virus called HIV.