X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope Francis Eats His Own Boogers

I wonder if this is a requirement for all popes?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Pope Francis Eats His Own Boogers

He probably thinks they "transubstantiate" into filet mignon once they touch his mouth.

sigpic

Comment

It's really pointless to try and waste your time figuring out what the cathylicks are up to. It was probably some obscure thing discussed and decided upon at the Council of Nicaea, but the cathylicks are always fighting amongst themselves as evidenced that they had other "councils" over the years to decide other things.

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know what's worse...the fact he tolerates atheists and homers or this.

Not that it matters to Jesus of course, since his fate of damnation is sealed either way.
        No amount of time is too long when you are with The Lord.

Comment

Probably tastier than the muck those Eyetie cooks serve up.
          2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

If he really cared about poor people, he'd eat their boogers, instead.
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
            X