X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!!

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    God can see into your heart that you hate Him, you know.
    Wow God can look at the main pump for the circulation system and say "I KNOW YOU HATE ME!"? THAT MAKES LOTS OF SENSE!

Comment

Originally posted by TheEventHorizon View Post
      Wow God can look at the main pump for the circulation system and say "I KNOW YOU HATE ME!"? THAT MAKES LOTS OF SENSE!
      1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Yes, yes it does.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Aperture_Science View Post
        *sigh* I don't hate him I just don't think there is enough evidence of his existence
        I meant isn't enough evidence to prove his existence

Comment

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Yes, yes it does.
          You know using the bible for evidence is like saying "I can see an invisible unicorn but only I can see it and it's truly there"

Comment

Originally posted by Aperture_Science View Post
            I meant isn't enough evidence to prove his existence
            We heard you the first time. It was just really boring and unoriginal.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

You know using the bible for evidence is like saying "I can see an invisible unicorn but only I can see it and it's truly there"
              How could anyone see an invisible unicorn? Have you been huffing the solvents?
              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Facts aren't meant to be jokes. They're pieces of knowledge that should be known. Your argument is invalid.

Comment

I suppose that's why atheists are a vast majority in the world, because only we poor deluded souls believe in a higher power.
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

How could anyone see an invisible unicorn? Have you been huffing the solvents?
                    You're mentally challenged. There's seriously no better way to describe it.

Comment

You're mentally challenged. There's seriously no better way to describe it.
                      So you actually believe that people who don't see invisible unicorns are mentally challenged? Wow! Way to turn reason on its head.
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

First of all I was just stating my views and if other people have the same views as me so be it, I don't care if I'm an individual in my views or if I'm part of a group.Secondly, that post you replied wasn't me trying to put emphasis on my point it was simply me correcting a previous mistake

Comment

So you actually believe that people who don't see invisible unicorns are mentally challenged? Wow! Way to turn reason on its head.
                          No. You just can't seem to take in anything that I'm saying. I'm beginning to think that you're making up more and more bullshit because you can't explain.

Comment

no his point had nothing to do with unicorns it was just a simile helping him to make his point

Comment

No. You just can't seem to take in anything that I'm saying. I'm beginning to think that you're making up more and more bullshit because you can't explain.
                              You were the one who started going on about being able to see invisible unicorns. Perhaps if you said what you actually mean instead of trying to be clever...

So when did you begin worshipping Satan and trying to get people to reject God?
                              sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

You were the one who started going on about being able to see invisible unicorns. Perhaps if you said what you actually mean instead of trying to be clever...

So when did you begin worshipping Satan and trying to get people to reject God?
                                I WAS USING AN EXAMPLE OF SOME MADE UP DUMBASS. AND I'M SURE THAT YOU KNOW WELL THAT I'M AN ATHEIST! YOU'RE A TOTAL FU*KTARD!

Comment

Working...
                                X