X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of Catholic gods

Originally posted by StarrKingGrad View Post
    You missed two, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
    Wow. For the sake of a bad joke, you just doomed yourself to an eternity in Hell. Even Jesus can't save you now:

Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. Mark 3:28-29

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Karl Marx, if this is to be believed.
      This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Actually, as summed up in the Nicene Creed, we worship one God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, of all things that are Seen and Unseen. We worship him in three parts, God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We worship no false gods.

Comment

Originally posted by LovePeace View Post
          Actually, as summed up in the Nicene Creed, we worship one God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, of all things that are Seen and Unseen. We worship him in three parts, God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We worship no false gods.
          Ever hear the saying, "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say"? It applies here.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I don’t know about you, but it looks more like GOO – a comment on her cooking skills.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SALAMIGOD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1907077

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/Salami...2.1002525.html
            Holy Salami? Lunch Meat On A Pan Spells Out 'GOD'

SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (CBS) ―

A South Florida woman is re-examining her faith. She was in the kitchen cooking a family favorite when letters appeared on the salami in her frying pan. The letters spelled out the word "GOD."

"I had only three pieces in my skillet, and then as I was flipping it. The first letter was a G, a perfect G; and then I got the O, and I thought to myself, how cool will it be if the third letter was a D," said Simoes.

That third letter was a D, and everyone was in shock in her house.

"I can't make this up. You see it. It's there you can see burn marks," said Simoes as she pointed at the plate of sliced Salami. Nancy immediately called her friends.

"I totally believe her 100 percent," said one neighbor. "Me too," said another. For twenty years this South Florida family has fried salami as a breakfast meat. "We ended up all liking it. We just do it. No words come out. No letters. No circles. It's just fried salami," said Natasha Batista, who is the daughter of Simoes.

But whether this is a wake-up call remains to be seen.

"I am Catholic. I believe in God, but I don't practice it. I don't go to church all the time, but I do believe, I do believe there is something out there," said Simoes. Now her biggest issue is deciding how to preserve the Fried Salami.

There is always EBAY of course.
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Who knew that papists were so degenerate as to eat "fried salami?"
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

In their constant search for new things to worship, Catlix have found another one:
                BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

It may not be immediately obvious to everyone, but one family are convinced they can see the face of Jesus on the lid of a jar of Marmite.
                Claire Allen, 36, said she was the first to notice the image on the underside of the lid as she was putting the yeast spread on her son's toast.

Her husband Gareth, 37, said he could not believe his eyes when he saw it.
                Mr Allen, of Ystrad, Rhondda, said: "The kids are still eating it, but we kept the lid."

He explained: "Claire saw it first and called her dad to come and take a photo of it.

"When I first looked at it I wasn't sure, but when I moved it away from me it started coming out. I thought yeah, she's right - that's the image of Jesus.

Mrs Allen said her 14-year-old son Jamie had also remarked on the likeness.
                She told the South Wales Echo: "Straight away Jamie said 'that looks like God', and my other boys (Robbie, four, and Tomas, 11) even said they could see a face.

"People might think I'm nuts, but I like to think it's Jesus looking out for us.
                "We've had a tough couple of months; my mum's been really ill and it's comforting to think that if he is there, he's watching over us."
                Yes indeed, some people will think she's nuts...
                Attached Files
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Working...
                X