X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bad Personal Ads, Post Your Examples

Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
    Oh come on. You've been all over Pastor Zeke like white on rice since you got here. Let's not kid ourselves.
    No I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
      No I haven't.
      This is the type of reply one would except from a die-hard Satanist like you!

Outright denial of the obvious truth!
      But you cannot fool Jesus! Praise!
      If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
        This is the type of reply one would except from a die-hard Satanist like you!

Outright denial of the obvious truth!
        But you cannot fool Jesus! Praise!
        Having a good laugh at my expense there are ya?

Comment

Having a good laugh at my expense there are ya?
          Not in this thread, no.
          But I will have a good laugh at your expense when you're tormented in Hell.
          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
            Not in this thread, no.
            But I will have a good laugh at your expense when you're tormented in Hell.
            A few things about your post:

1) hell is not a place of torture but a place of eternal seperation from God.
            2) God Willing I'm not going to hell as I have Jesus in my life.
            3) If you keep up this charade you will harden your heart and end up in hell yourself.
            4) Even for those who go to Heaven it will be an upsetting experience that so many will be cut off in hell for eternity, God recognises this and thus has said in revelation "I will wipe away their tears".

Comment

A few things about your post:

You're really one uneducated homer!

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
              And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
              Matthew 13:41-43

Obviously, you're not only lacking ears, but an intellect and education as well.
              What do you think Jesus is talking about here, his Godly stove?

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
              Matthew 16:27

You don't have any works, and as such Jesus has not come into your heart. Your "faith" is nothing but self-delusion.

3) If you keep up this charade you will harden your heart and end up in hell yourself.

Jesus isn't joking nor playing charades, and neither am I.
              Rather, if you keep rejecting His word, YOU will end up in hell.

4) Even for those who go to Heaven it will be an upsetting experience that so many will be cut off in hell for eternity, God recognises this and thus has said in revelation "I will wipe away their tears".

Yada Yada Yada.. Now you're taking things out of context, on the new earth there shall be no more suffering, THAT'S what he is saying.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
              And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
              And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away
              Revelation 21:1-4
              You're given in to strong delusion.. Simple as that, satan has deceived you.
              And it was probably easy too, due to your weak intellect.
              Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Bible verses please (1611 KJV *ONLY* please).

Satan "has Jesus in his life", friend. You need to have Jesus on your side, and only Landover Baptist Church Members (ie True Christians) have Jesus on their side (with a few exceptions). You sir are at war with Christianity (and therefore America). God Wills that you join Him, but at this rate you are asking for a poking in the heinie by Satan's tallywhacker.

Sir, if Jesus wanted to harden my heart, he would have done so already (just as He did with Pharaoh). As I follow the King James Bible (1611) to the very JOT and TITTLE -- you obviously don't. Therefore, God wants me in heaven!

Sir there will be no tears in Heaven. We will all rejoice in God's Perfect Judgement and find glory in the suffering of those who spat in the Baby Jesus' face. We will be watching your painful writhing and screaming from the comfort of our Front Row Hell Theater(tm) Seats (refreshments provided). Glory!
                Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

*sigh* I'm not here to convert you buddy. You've obviously heard the gospel and made your choice. Why put me through the trouble of preparing a whole study on the doctrine of hell?

Read some books, Lee Strobel has a good one called "The case for Faith" where he tackles the hell doctrine as well as other obstacles which stop people like you from embracing Christianity.

Comment

*sigh* I'm not here to convert you buddy. You've obviously heard the gospel and made your choice. Why put me through the trouble of preparing a whole study on the doctrine of hell?

Read some books, Lee Strobel has a good one called "The case for Faith" where he tackles the hell doctrine as well as other obstacles which stop people like you from embracing Christianity.
                    How about reading THE BIBLE (KJV1611) instead, you loser?
                    That's what stopping YOU from embracing Christianity.

A study? For you?! Vanity is a sin!
                    True Christians know the Bible, or atleast most of it, by heart.
                    I study the KJV1611 several hours aday, so stop this ego trip you're on, it isn't all about you.
                    Nobody has prepared anything for you here.

And you aren't the first false christian who slithers in here, and you won't be the last.
                    But unless you repent and accept Jesus for who He actually is, you're going to Hell.
                    It's sad for you, but it's the truth. Like it or not.
                    Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Man with no brain.
                      Wants to meet woman with huge hen to start a poultry farm!

Comment

Originally posted by vegetal_mastebation View Post
                        Man with no brain.
                        Wants to meet woman with huge hen to start a poultry farm!
                        Have you had many responses?

Comment

It was a joke. 'Vulgar Term not in Original Post' is another name for a rooster.
                          Last edited by OnYourKnees; 04-17-2007, 09:11 PM. Reason: Profanity removed

Comment

Working...
                          X