X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Raptor Jesus" - A product of satan in the minds of youths

Dear friends of the Christian Faith,

I'm new in this forum, and I have come across many concerns that I would like to address.

My son and his "cronies" have discovered this inter web monstrosity they call "Raptor Jesus".

Upon my search to figure out what it really was about, I was shocked and horrified by my discoveries of the sick and twisted joke on our Lord, JESUS CHRIST.

Tell me what your thoughts and feelings are, and how to better my sons judgment.

This is a disgraceful point of view in today's teenage sense of humor.

Your Brother, Dustin.

Job. 19:29

"Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Re: "Raptor Jesus" - A product of satan in the minds of youths

There are countless examples of God-mockery to be found on these internets. Thank you for identifying one of the more childish ones.

Could you please make a thread of your own over in the "introdctions" section and let us welcome you properly?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      There are countless examples of God-mockery to be found on these internets. Thank you for identifying one of the more childish ones.

Could you please make a thread of your own over in the "introdctions" section and let us welcome you properly?
      Thank you, Pastor Ezekiel, for your assistance.
      I have just posted a thread in the introduction section. :-)
      Job. 19:29

"Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment."

Comment

This makes no sense.

Jesus died temporarily, for three days.

Raptors became extinct during the Flood.

Everybody knows that!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Yeah, I don't get the joke. Jesus was no fire-breathing flying giant lizard...
          READ THE BIBLE

Comment

I don't get it either. It's not even a joke. Is there any way to ban this stuff from the internet?
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
              I don't get it either. It's not even a joke. Is there any way to ban this stuff from the internet?
              No you wanna know why? Cause religions have no effect about the content that gets posted on the internet. The internet is a free source that nothing can dictate what gets posted on it. So stop your ranting about how it mocks god. Anyway, again, my post got deleted...

So I repeat myself. Would you rather <censored because it's not funny>?
              Last edited by JennyD; 02-06-2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Athiest FTW View Post
                No you wanna know why? Cause religions have no effect about the content that gets posted on the internet. The internet is a free source that nothing can dictate what gets posted on it. So stop your ranting about how it mocks god. Anyway, again, my post got deleted...

So I repeat myself. Would you rather have Allah Rex?
                God is large and in charge, monkey-boy. EVERYTHING (can I get an amen?) but EVERYTHING is effected by Him. HE decides in His own good time what goeth and what goeth not. GLORY!

You do repeat yourself, maggot, and it is a bad habit. We aren't all that interested in your smart-assed questions. Asking us to choose between God-mockery #1 and God-mockery #2 is a question likely to be ignored.

I can't wait to see you roasting in hell.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

No you wanna know why? Cause religions have no effect about the content that gets posted on the internet. The internet is a free source that nothing can dictate what gets posted on it.
                  What do you mean "nothing" dictates what is put on the online? The LORD could smite every site on all the internets if HE wanted to! If there are websites that mock HIM, it is for a reason. The LORD works in mysterious ways!

Comment

The LORD could smite every site on all the internets if HE wanted to
                    I wanna see that happen, oh wait! It can't, you wanna know why? Cause it can't happen! Cause God doesn't EXIST!

<censored because it's not funny>

It wasn't meant to be a joke it was a simple question.

I can't wait to see you roasting in hell.
                    Well then I will met you there

Comment

I wanna see that happen, oh wait! It can't, you wanna know why? Cause it can't happen! Cause God doesn't EXIST!

It wasn't meant to be a joke it was a simple question.

Well then I will met you there
                      You are a little perverted boy with way too much time on your hands. We all know that you believe in GOD but just deny him you lousy, self deceiving, fornicating, fag-enabler. Trolls like you shouldn't have computers.
                      2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
                      "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
                      That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Comment

Originally posted by William A View Post
                        You are a little perverted boy with way too much time on your hands. We all know that you believe in GOD but just deny him you lousy, self deceiving, fornicating, fag-enabler. Trolls like you shouldn't have computers.
                        Give prove that explains why I am "perverted".

Trolls like you shouldn't have computers.
                        People like you shouldn't. You spread hate through sites like these. Trying to force people into your way of life through insults. If anyone shouldn't have a computer then it is YOU.

Comment

People like you shouldn't. You spread hate through sites like these. Trying to force people into your way of life through insults. If anyone shouldn't have a computer then it is YOU.
                          We are on our privately-run, Christian church forum, sharing God's Word and fellowship with one another.

Did we go trolling your God-Haters Club? No.

You joined here to attack and insult us, and commit hate crimes against us.

More proof that atheists are amoral monsters who only want to hurt others and destroy anything good.
                          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I hope every Christian viewing this pays close attention to the atheist scum. He is showing his communist, totalitarian nature. Anyone who abandons Jesus is a nazi who wants to take away your liberties, confiscate your guns, and stomp on your legal rights to freedom of speech. The atheist menace has no place in America, which is a Christian country!

Thank God we have a good Christian president.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              I hope every Christian viewing this pays close attention to the atheist scum. He is showing his communist, totalitarian nature. Anyone who abandons Jesus is a nazi who wants to take away your liberties, confiscate your guns, and stomp on your legal rights to freedom of speech. The atheist menace has no place in America, which is a Christian country!

Thank God we have a good Christian president.
                              I hope everyone who has any moral decency pays attention to these insane people. Anyone who believes things that ancient people believed (do you think the universe revolves are the Earth and its flat?) in want to tell you the way you live is wrong, that they are right, your dumb and they know everything, and insult you any moment that shows itself. These people are no greater than the things they try to tell people to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                              X