X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama? Give me a Ba-reak!

I can't help but snigger every time that Barack Obama character comes on television. It's painfully obvious that he has no idea what the fancy words coming through those lips of his actually mean. And his policies... universal health care? I'm not saying we all have to be niggards like the Jews, but people should have the freedom to choose whether their money is used to help others—socialized medicine is just straightforward robbery. He should be hanged for treason, or at least deported to some foreign cesspool like Niger.

His popularity is a complete enigma to me. I don't think it would be niggling to say that he denigrates the entire political process in this country just by taking part in our elections; but then, one could say that about any Demoncrat.

And is it just me, or does he look like a young Fred Williamson? See for yourself.
    sigpic

Re: Obama? Give me a Ba-reak!

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
    I can't help but snigger every time that Barack Obama character comes on television. It's painfully obvious that he has no idea what the fancy words coming through those lips of his actually mean. And his policies... universal health care? I'm not saying we all have to be niggards like the Jews, but people should have the freedom to choose whether their money is used to help others—socialized medicine is just straightforward robbery. He should be hanged for treason, or at least deported to some foreign cesspool like Niger.

His popularity is a complete enigma to me. I don't think it would be niggling to say that he denigrates the entire political process in this country just by taking part in our elections; but then, one could say that about any Demoncrat.

And is it just me, or does he look like a young Fred Williamson? See for yourself.

Well, he's not popular at all, of course. The joo-controlled media empires like CNN (Communist News Network) spin these lies all the time. They try and brainwash us, just like all this nonsense about GWB's allegedly low popularity. I know for a fact that his ratings are 100%. Everyone I know thinks so.

Nobody would ever vote for a liver-lipped stealth terrorist for president. Except a demoncrat.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Well, he's not popular at all, of course. The joo-controlled media empires like CNN (Communist News Network) spin these lies all the time. They try and brainwash us, just like all this nonsense about GWB's allegedly low popularity. I know for a fact that his ratings are 100%. Everyone I know thinks so.

Nobody would ever vote for a liver-lipped stealth terrorist for president. Except a demoncrat.
      Leave it to the joos to promote a nigra terrorist to be President of the United States, just so they can try to make more piles of money from skyrocketing interest rates and Borscht Belt comedy routines. Damn those joos!

Comment

Oh, that Barak Oprah-ma really boils my butter!

I'm sorry, that's not a very ladylike expression, but I find his whole campaign almost as offensive as Billary Clinton's. Imagine, a "woman" for President! Or a male Oprah!
        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Working...
        X