Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page IMPORTANT! Parents Against Goth need your help!!!!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default IMPORTANT! Parents Against Goth need your help!!!! - 08-30-2007, 08:40 PM

Dear fellow Christians,

As you know my peaceful Church run 'God Hates Goths' website (www.godhatesgoths.com). At the moment we are finishing many of the sections, and I would like to ask for your suggestions for one of them.

As this is something we have not seen at Landover's main website, I am sure there will be no crossovers.

As some of you may be aware there are now 8 petitions started by goths, aiming to close down my peaceful Christian website. I honestly do not know what I have done to upset them? I have always tried to help them, but like the sick pedophile freaks they are they verbally assault me - Well, my friends, it is time to hit back!

What I am working on is our PETITIONS page. I am working on several petitions against Goths, which I hope will not upset too many of these worthless dumb animals, and any ideas would be most welcome. Also other Petition ideas against other cults ( such as the Catholics, Jews, wiccans, mooslims) would be most welcome too.

The Petitions that I am currently writing and finalising are -

Close down abusive pedophile website 'Vampire Freaks.com'

Ban Goths in School (And give Police power to arrest Goths on sight. Especially near malls)

Ban Goths from being Parents (ALL goths are pedophiles, child abusers and losers. Give their Children to good Christian homes who wont abuse them)

Ban Count Chocula Breakfast Cerial (It encourages children to get into vampirism and self-harming)

Ban all Potter books in schools (And hold Potter book burnings in every school, so kids can learn the value of these Satanic piecies of trash)

Electronically tag all goths (So they can be monitored 24-7. When a crime occurs, Police can look to see what goth was closest to the scene, and make an arrest)

Arrest Marylin Manson for the Columbine Massacre.

But what I would like from you all is other ideas for Petitions. The Petitions will be on our homepage, but be in similar format to the ones on Petition Online, where you can leave comments.

We have successfully launched many petitions on Petition Online in the past, though they HAVE banned most of them. Hopefully hosted on our website will ensure us greater success in the future.

See this one - we received over 200 signatures for it -

http://www.petitiononline.com/slsh11/petition.html

Check out the lovely signatures. It is wonderful to see all their words of hope and support.

WE WANT YOUR PETITION IDEAS! WHAT OTHER WORTHWHILE CAUSES CAN WE PETITION AGAINST???

Together we can fight this gothic sickness! Halleluja!

In Christ,

Rev RG Green.