Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > The introduction forum
Reload this Page May God have mercy on your soul.
The introduction forum Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(#21)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: May God have mercy on your soul. - 01-23-2015, 04:43 AM

Wellington,

I, too, offered prayers for your partner. I felt the Holy Ghost telling me to pray against her, so she may be fired by now. God is so good - all the time!

Are you married?

I am not. I am the owner of successful pie shops in several states. My pie is well known - both men and women love it! If you ever see one of my shops in your travels, please feel free to stop in and enjoy one on the house; just print out this message and bring it with you.

An interesting story: In New Jersey, one of the ambulance companies is owned by a Christian man whose application for employment requires those looking for work to write a full page testimony of how they came to love the Lord and their feelings regarding praying for those whom they serve. Anyone not willing to complete that section (or anyone refusing to pray) is not hired. He has been sued many times, but God just keeps blessing him so he wins the suits and keeps praising Jesus!

Yours in the love of Christ,
NRL

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.