X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    We're trying to help you, dear, because we know how this story ends:

Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
    Matthew 7:19

It matters not to us if you are from Portugal or Pennsylvania. If you die and are not covered by the Blood of Christ, you will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Can't you see how we want to spare you from this path? We are motivated by naught but the very Love of Christ that beats in our own breasts. It is not "an American" who is talking to you, but the very Spirit of Christ that is knocking on the door of your own heart, asking you, begging, nay pleading:

"Won't you let me come in?" (Revelation 3:20)
    Thank you, I repeat that I fully understand you.
    But can you understand me? And do you wish to? What may I say that might help you? Do you think you don't need help?

Mary, you have more love in your heart than most of the people I have been discussing here. You should teach them.

Comment

Originally posted by swatchpt View Post
      In the US of A are all the people Christians?
      I have never seen any woman here covered in hair, head to toe.
      Are you sure you have seen human beings?
      And the rest of your description, give me a break, will you?
      The majority of people in the US of A hugs children and don't treat women as you do.
      A lot of generalizations come from a person who is not a Christian. Where to the lies stop and the truth begins, friend? I have been to your third world country. Most likely, you have become sensitized to the horrors that is everyday life there.

Here is a photo I took last summer on my way home after a weekend in Monaco (nice place)
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Thank you, I repeat that I fully understand you.
        But can you understand me? And do you wish to? What may I say that might help you? Do you think you don't need help?

Mary, you have more love in your heart than most of the people I have been discussing here. You should teach them.
        How dare you flirt with a True Christian(tm) woman? How DARE you?

Mrs. Etheldreda is a married woman, with a fine, upstanding husband.

You have no business trying to seduce her. This is a Christian forum, not some cheap pick-up joint in Macao.

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
          Friend, I am worried about you. I believe you may be suffering a stroke. That sort of disconnected speech is very indicative of an ongoing event in the brain. Please, consider calling a medical professional.
          you think so ... and your choice
          your choice, your decision
          when it's your time of judgment, God will speak each of their acts.
          encourage people to odium, crime and the law of man and the law of God.
          this church encourages odium
          Lev.20:13
          If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            Keep in mind frind, your lack of scripture to back up your wild accusations has not gone unnoticed by us or by God. Think about it.
            Okay, so America is considered one of the richest countries in the world, right?

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Comment

Have you understand now why I don't want to talk about this subject?
              Of course. It hurts to realize how wrong you are. Jesus 1 - heathen 0.
              You are not the first heathen to lose here. Don't feel too bad though, in the end Jesus always wins.

Okay, so America is considered one of the richest countries in the world, right?

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven."
              Can you read? It talks about rich MAN. Besides, it does not say that rich man CAN'T enter heaven. Really, read you bible before posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                Please, this is a site for quiet contemplation of the love and light that Jesus has brought to the world: not a site for bad poetry.

Besides, it has a really weird meter.

YIC
                Laurence

you talk to and a site of love and light
                then because a member of his church (and shameful racist comment about the MisterM)
                which encourages odium, writes horror about Portugal and its people.
                please do not hurt my intelligence with his false words.
                when asking about
                and also respect the important next
                I can not say that this site or this church there is respect for human.
                mentirar write about a country, and even write
                parabens obama bin laden to destroy New York
                show Americans that you guys do not own the world and
                a shame when speaking in 11:09 where 3000 people died
                Americans but you guys do not talk about the millions of people killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Guatemala, for example.
                Million for 3000, a big difference
                I am not behalf of terrorism or violence
                we live to love every human being as God loves his children
                we live to be happy and not unhappy.
                Lev.20:13
                If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

This man is threatening to carry out terrorist attacks on the United States of America. Please could somebody inform a Pastor while we send his IP address to the FBI?

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                    A lot of generalizations come from a person who is not a Christian. Where to the lies stop and the truth begins, friend? I have been to your third world country. Most likely, you have become sensitized to the horrors that is everyday life there.

Here is a phot I took last summer on my way home after a weekend in Monaco (nice place)
                    Are you trying fooling people by saying this picture is your and from Portugal?
                    YOU ARE A LIAR! Shame on you!
                    This picture is from spain, you can check it in this web site:

Leviticus 6:1-4, "And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, If a soul sin, and commit a trespass against the LORD, and lie unto his neighbour…or hath deceived his neighbour…and lieth concerning it, and sweareth falsely; in any of all these that a man doeth, sinning therein: Then it shall be, because he hath sinned, and is guilty,"

Comment

You need to keep a civil tongue in your head, boy.

Oh yes, you portysqueezers want us to think that's Haiti (which it isn't), because you are so ashamed of the grinding poverty of your pathetic excuse for a nation.

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                        How dare you flirt with a True Christian™ woman? How DARE you?

Mrs. Etheldreda is a married woman, with a fine, upstanding husband.

You have no business trying to seduce her. This is a Christian forum, not some cheap pick-up joint in Macao.

YBIC
                        Are you insane? Where is the flirt, you pervert?
                        Let's not start with non sense and false accusing, ok?

Exodus 20:16
                        "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."

Comment

...Exodus 20:16
                          Except, you're not his neighbour.

Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=71358

Comment

Are you insane? Where is the flirt, you pervert?
                            Let's not start with non sense and false accusing, ok?

Exodus 20:16
                            First you practically rape Mrs. Etheldreda, then you call ME a pervert? WHAAAAT?

I pray for your eternal soul, because the way things stand, you will be going straight to hell.

You can start by apologizing. Right here, right now.

YBIC

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Hopkins View Post
                              You need to keep a civil tongue in your head, boy.

Oh yes, you portysqueezers want us to think that's Haiti (which it isn't), because you are so ashamed of the grinding poverty of your pathetic excuse for a nation.

YBIC
                              You need urgent medical help!
                              Please someone find where this gentle man lives and send him an ambulance!

Anyone who refuses to see the truth about that picture should be severally brain damaged!

Comment

Here's the Portugal they don't want you to see...

Makes me feel sick just looking at that Portugeese squalor and degradation.

YBIC

Comment

Working...
                                X