X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-White, Non-Christian? Get Out Of Jail Free!

You may remember last month when Saudi prince of sand dunes Majid Abadabadoo al-Saud was arrested after a bleeding woman fled the mansion he was staying at and told police a horrid account of sexual assault.

Today the Los Angles District Attorney Office announced that no charges would be filed against Al Saab, and claimed that their office had not made this decision under pressure.

But an anonymous source with connections inside the LADA informed me that the decision not to pursue a felony prosecution came after a call from the White House, and that the district attorney’s office was informed that no charges would be leveled because al-Saud was "Not white enough, and not Christian".

While it is unthinkable to believe that anyone with wealth and power is able to work the system in such a disgusting manner, this seems to be the reality.

Official Source
    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Re: Non-White, Non-Christian? Get Out Of Jail Free!

Brother Des this is indeed disturbing. I am wondering about the possibility of Abadabadoo al-Saud and Barquack Obama being related? Is it possible that they are half brothers or even worse Abadabadoo being the Devil seed of Obama?

We've already seen his half sister Hushee "Pigface" Dumppoo

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

After posting that image I am wondering if that is in fact Barquack's Mother. I forgot to lable my images. My apologies if I was mistaken. But still ...
      Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisedome is much griefe: and hee that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Back against wall View Post
        After posting that image I am wondering if that is in fact Barquack's Mother. I forgot to lable my images. My apologies if I was mistaken. But still ...
        Whoever it is, they wearing a tablecloth on their head. That does build a bit of a case for a dope fiend mother high on the crack.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

This is just one more indication that HUSSEIN Obama has given a secret executive order implementing Sharia law in the Godly United States. You wait, there will be no 2016 elections as Sultan Obama will declare a Caliphate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Obama-muslim.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	1921065
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
            This is just one more indication that HUSSEIN Obama has given a secret executive order implementing Sharia law in the Godly United States. You wait, there will be no 2016 elections as Sultan Obama will declare a Caliphate.
            A communist caliphate, if I may add. Obama is, after all, an atheistic Muslim communist!
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Working...
            X