X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Verses to save.

Preach it Brother SS!! Rebuke this fool with the Love of Jesus!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
      Preach it Brother SS!! Rebuke this fool with the Love of Jesus!
      Thank you, Pastor.
      I am glad you approve.

And see how this homer logged off after I posted?
      As Brother Witch Hammer did before me, I too claim victory for Christ!

The false christians cannot stand their ground when they face the might of Jesus and His holy word!

Satan has been defeated once again!
      Flee back to your dark master, fishy!!
      By the power of JESUS I have defeated you both. Praise Him!

If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
      A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
      Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
        Thank you, Pastor.
        I am glad you approve.

And see how this homer logged off after I posted?
        As Brother Witch Hammer did before me, I too claim victory for Christ!

The false christians cannot stand their ground when they face the might of Jesus and His holy word!

Satan has been defeated once again!
        Flee back to your dark master, fishy!!
        By the power of JESUS I have defeated you both. Praise Him!

Excuse me?

You have copied and pasted verses, well done. But you have yet to show me why Christians should follow the old covenant laws which you insist on posing all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
          Excuse me?

You have copied and pasted verses, well done. But you have yet to show me why Christians should follow the old covenant laws which you insist on posing all the time.
          I just did, you moron. READ IT.

And I typed that myself, I didn't copy and paste.
          It took a long time to do, but if a soul is Saved because of it, then it was worth it.

Could you say that about anything you've ever done?
          No, of course not. You have no works except EVIL works.
          Like all other FALSE CHRISTIANS.
          If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.

Comment

I just did, you moron. READ IT.

And I typed that myself, I didn't copy and paste.
            It took a long time to do, but if a soul is Saved because of it, then it was worth it.

Could you say that about anything you've ever done?
            No, of course not. You have no works except EVIL works.
            Like all other FALSE CHRISTIANS.
            Arguing with you about this would be like arguing with a brick wall.

Comment

Arguing with you about this would be like arguing with a brick wall.
              hahaha..
              Jesus knows I haven't laughed like this for a long time!

Look homer, EVERYONE can see who quotes scripture here;
              And who that only whines and cries like a sissy brat who dropped his popsicle in the mud. (That would be you.)

Face it, you have NO Biblical support for these satanic lies you're spreading around.
              If you can't accept Jesus for who He really is, don't blame us for it, and feel free to burn in hell.

Accept Jesus or begone, homer.
              We have no patience for those who cannot read and accept, or simply refuses to accept, the holy KJV1611.

Comment

I demonstrated yesterday how dangerous taking verses out of context can be. Learn how to interpret the Bible before you throw verses at people.

Comment

I demonstrated yesterday how dangerous taking verses out of context can be. Learn how to interpret the Bible before you throw verses at people.
                  Show me a single verse which I've taken out of context.
                  Give it up already, you're only making yourself look even more stupid.

Comment

Show me a single verse which I've taken out of context.
                    All of them.

Comment

All of them.
                      Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to take one of those verses and show me why..

BUT YOU CAN'T.
                      The only thing you can do is whine, and whine again.
                      Pathetic, stop whining for a second and just prove one of your ridiculous claims..
                      Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 03:22 AM.

Comment

BUT YOU CAN'T.
                        I could if I thought you were genuinely interested. But lets not fool ourselves huh?

Comment

I rest my case, you're spouting nothing but excuses and whining.
                          You really don't have anything to say.

Jesus hates lukewarm so-called christians like you.
                          Those who are only HEARERS of the Word, but not DOERS of the Word.
                          Enjoy hell.

Comment

I rest my case, you're spouting nothing but excuses and whining.
                            You really don't have anything to say.

Jesus hates lukewarm so-called christians like you.
                            Those who are only HEARERS of the Word, but not DOERS of the Word.
                            Enjoy hell.
                            So are you professing with your own mouth that you are a Christian?

Comment

So are you professing with your own mouth that you are a Christian?
                              I confess my faith in Jesus Christ through BOTH faith and works.

No matter what He commands, I'll do it.
                              Because I have FAITH IN HIM.

Do you believe you can be kind without ever showing kindness? I think not!
                              It's the same with faith in Jesus, if you had any faith at all, you'd respect His wishes, and honour His commandments.
                              Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 10-13-2006, 04:05 AM.

Comment

I confess my faith in Jesus Christ through BOTH faith and works.

No matter what He commands, I'll do it.
                                Because I have FAITH IN HIM.

Do you believe you can be kind without ever showing kindness? I think not!
                                It's the same with faith in Jesus, if you had any faith at all, you'd respect His wishes, and honour His commandments.
                                Is that why you are here on this forum? Because you love Jesus?

Comment

Working...
                                X