X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homosexuals Are Not Born That Way!

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
    I ask the question again, why do you care if God does not?

The Book of Piraticus

Chapter 3

Pastalm XII
    That's just disgusting
    Drama queen

Comment

I cannot converse with you too much, Mr. Freddie. You have chosen false idols. Your Monster Lord is leading you down a dangerous path. But I am praying that you will return to the fold of the True Christian™ way.

Luke 4:8 for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

As if that were not enough proof, you MUST know that breaking the Commandments is a dangerous game. Please, please repent before it is too late, Brother!

Exodus 20:3-7 3Thou shalt have no other gods before me....4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image (5Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them)...7Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Comment

"Gayness" is just like "masturbating".

If you don't want to masturbate, and believe in jesus, then you have the strength to overcome masturbating and thus never doing it again.

Same goes for homersexuals. If you utterly desire to quit being a homer, and believe in jesus, you will overcome your homosexuallity.

So I seriously don't believe they are born as homers.
        No single christian is a homer, however, there are a quite a lot of true christians.
        What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cyril View Post
          So I seriously don't believe they are born as homers.
          There is one exception: if a child is born touching itself, then technically it is a homer at birth, as masturbation is a form of gayism. But that is not an excuse for later homerism.
          The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

There is one exception: if a child is born touching itself, then technically it is a homer at birth, as masturbation is a form of gayism. But that is not an excuse for later homerism.
            Indeed Brother Jenkins,

I haven't look it that way yet, but you are right.
            The poor little child can't help it at such a joung age.
            The parents should stop the baby from doing that though.
            And make the baby as less sinful as possible

Comment

They are taught by the Evil Foundation known as Democrats that there is nothing wrong with being a homo, they then are corrupted by Satanist media such as the demon spawn known as Teletubbies, And the Athiest icon Mickey Mouse.
              Praising and Preaching for Jesus In the Oval Office Until Evil Took Over!

Comment

Yes, the Teletubbies and Mickey Mouse are truely Satanic.
                Here is an example of what these Homer kids get to see everyday :

Parents should stop this from happening to their children.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Cyril View Post
                  Yes, the Teletubbies and Mickey Mouse are truely Satanic.
                  Here is an example of what these Homer kids get to see everyday :

Parents should stop this from happening to their children.
                  Egad You are right.....Why have I not noticed that before
                  2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                  The word of the LORD is proven;
                  He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

I have just had a terrible thought, What about Yogi Bear & Boo Boo

There is subliminal gay recruiting messages and behaviors in every single episode

• A sophisticated, crafty, persuasive domineering adult male bear living with a much younger impressionable younger male bear.

• They live together in a cosy remote cave in the forest

• They always are going alone on picnics together

• Yogi always says "I'm smarter than the average bear" - Obviously an over confident homer predator

• Boo Boo always says " Oh I don't know about that Yogi" - Obviously he is continually nervous about what Yogi is going to ask him to do next

No wonder there is a never ending homer epidemic, two or three generations of children around the world have been unwittingly brainwashed into believing sodomy and homer behavior is both fun and normal
                    2 Samuel 22:31

As for God, His way is perfect;
                    The word of the LORD is proven;
                    He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

Comment

Yogi bear is even more dangerous for children.
                      Instead of entertaining children yogi bear is entertaining himself with children!. What I mean is that he is a Satanic Pedophile first class .
                      You should keep him away from children at all costs.
                      If not, he will do some bad things with them .

It was to late for these poor children.
                      Boo Boo is probably still inside.
                      Yet another example of how Homers are being made by distributing this Bear to Television series.

No wonder there is a never ending homer epidemic, two or three generations of children around the world have been unwittingly brainwashed into believing sodomy and homer behavior is both fun and normal
                      Yes most of these so called "child series" are a very bad influence for our youth. They indeed get brainwashed to believe homer behavior is "the way to live".

Comment

By calling the bear "Yogi", they are explicitly endorsing a form of sexual deviancy and dot-head devil worship known as "Yoga", which is practiced by Injuns, I hear.

Exodus 20:3 (King James Version)

3Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
                        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                          I cannot converse with you too much, Mr. Freddie. You have chosen false idols. Your Monster Lord is leading you down a dangerous path. But I am praying that you will return to the fold of the True Christian way.
                          I follow The One True God, Blessed be His Noodly Appendages, it is you that has turned you back on him and chosen to follow a false path, a path that's foundations are made of pain, suffering and lies. If you keep on that path it is going to be hard for you to savour the full joy of The Beer Volcano and The Stripper Factory in the next life, but I draw some comfort from that fact that as-long as you have not let the corruption affect you too much and live your life with good intent you will at least be able to savour the joy of Heaven in your off hours.

That chance is diminished though if you continue to persecute people because they live their lives differently to you, as long as they live with good intent and do not harm others the way they live is none of your business.

I will state once again the guidance given to us by GOD

The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn't's"

4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is "go f*** yourself," unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.
                          8. I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/vaseline. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.
                          The Book of Piraticus
                          Chapter 3

1 And he shall make the analogy that just as two completely different alcoholic beverages are equal, all people are equal.
                          2 Yes, I know it's kind of a leap, but trust me, I'm the FSM.
                          3 I love all people equally, so no holy wars or gay bashing or anything like that.
                          4 There's no reason for any of that.
                          Mistress Cookie why do you hate God, why will you not accept the guidance He give us?
                          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                          Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                          Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                          The Loose Canon - HTML version
                          Loose Canon Fan Page
                          North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                          I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

I was searching the net for bad television programs when I stepped on yet another horrible show for children.
                            The show is called : The Simpsons.
                            I find this the most Satanic and Dark show I ever stumbled across.
                            One of the main characters in it is called : Homer Simpson
                            Can you believe that ?!, this is obviously not good.
                            They try to make children act like them.
                            And with acting like them I mean this :

This is horrible and downright cruel to broadcast to children
                            They also try to let children believe in Evilution according to this :
                            (its a rather large image so I didn't include it at the forum)

Comment

u r all crazy!

Comment

As a gay Christian myself, I find the opinions expressed in this thread highly offensive and demeaning. Moreover, they are ABSOLUTELY contrary to both the letter and the spirit of Scripture. Answer me this. Why would any person CHOOSE to be gay in a world where they are constantly mocked and vilified by the likes of some of the comments on this thread???

Comment

Working...
                                X