Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum
Reload this Page Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!!
Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum A Christian Help Forum led by Sister Daisy Mae Johnson. Warning! Sometimes the Lord's advice is a hard pill to swallow.

(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year

Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!! - 07-03-2011, 08:07 AM

Gramma Sue,

I'm lost an I can't get home.

I was awl playin wif' Liddow Billy an' I tied his hand ta' the table on accounta he uses it too much an' like it's the wrong one. So, I'm awl like, Bad Liddow Billy you use your right hand ta' draw Jeevus on the notebook! He woun't want a picture that was drawed all wrong-handed an' stuff.

An' he tried, an' like he made Jeevus awl conky-wobbow, an' made Jeevus look like a eye on a stick. So, I said; "That's a bad picture of Jeevus you bad Liddow Billy," an' I like spanked his bad hand wif' a ruler about a hunert times.

An' I said; "Now you draw Jeevus right Liddow Billy, or I'ma punish you some more." An' awl he did was cry some more, so I said I'ma look for thuh hammer now, but it wasn't in the closet or behind thuh toilet seat at awl.

So, I comes back an' I says; "Okay Liddow Billy, Jeevus is gonna give you one more chance." An' he cries an' asks me to untie his hand, so I blew pepper on him an' he sneezed, only I sneezed to, so I got awl mad an' spanked him wif' thuh ruler some more.

An' then I says; "That's enough Liddow Billy, you draw Jeevus an' you do it now." So, Liddow Billy tooked out a pink crayon...

This time Mommy helped me look fer thuh hammer on accounta she was so mad he wanted ta' draw Jeevus wif' a pink crayon. So, I'ma get out the hammer and I start hittin' Liddow Billy on the bad hand, and he's awl cryin' an' stuff, and then he couldn't tawk no more on accounta I din't share my lemonaid wif' him.

So, I goes ta' give him a Pepper Doctor and he cries an' says he can't drinks it on accounta God says.

An' that's when Mommy gets really mad. She tells me it's bad enough I'ma play a wif' a left-hande liddow boy who makes Jeevus a pink eye, but now I'm playin' wif' mormings ta' boot. That makes her so mad she just gets awe red in thuh ears and shouts at me. She says; "That's enough about you liddle one; I'ma send you ta' thuh Bibow hat of thuh country."

She puts me ona plane wif' a sign that says; "Bad Little Girl - Likes Mormons," an' she sends me away.

I'm cold an' awe they eat here is big fish blubber wif' Chinese sauce.

It's cold.

I wanna go home!
(#2)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!! - 07-03-2011, 09:51 PM

GrammaR Sue will be pleased to help:

Ask JESUS what to do!

Always glad to be of help
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian True Christian™ Real American™ One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year

Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.Five Year Old Girl has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!! - 07-04-2011, 02:45 AM

Geez, Gramma sue you got even older than you were before. Are you sure you can help me?
(#4)
Old
True Christian™ Princess
The Driving Force behind RA12
Have at it, anytime!

Long service medal, 1st class One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Ribfest '08 True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Saved 10 Years Best Pie True Christian Lady Real American™ Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Christian Love Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas Eats the Most Pork True Republican Princess

SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!SUV will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!! - 07-04-2011, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five Year Old Girl View Post
Geez, Gramma sue you got even older than you were before. Are you sure you can help me?
Heh-heh. You were five many years ago. And just look at that face! You must have more wrinkies than Methuselah now!

Unless you have been mightily Praising JESUS, of course. All who Live in His love (or, whatever!) are Sure to be Beautiful

Except maybe for some of our Preachers. But that's just to scare sinners with anyway
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Default Re: Gramma Sue, Haaaalp!!!! - 07-05-2011, 01:54 AM

Silly Gramma Sue, stop lookin' in thuh mirror an' hewp me come home. I can't even see the fiowcrackers.