X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PROOF God is REAL!

Originally posted by Deathwish666 View Post
    The bible is a book, that man wrote. How do I know? Cause god probably doesn't own a typewriter, or now a days, a computer. How do I know? Cause god isn't real. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    God so loved you that rather than just burn you because you are such an undeserving sinner from birth with no redeeming qualities whatsoever He made a virgin pregnant with his only son who taught you for a second time how to behave then had Him killed temporarily to provide you with Salvation(R).

It's your choice, I guess, but we aren't here as a shining example of how to follow God's word to the letter for the good of our health. It's not too late to let Jesus enter you.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

...I'm not an athiest, but I don't believe in god. I don't label myself...
      No, you're not an atheist. Otherwise, you'd be expected to know HOW TO FUCKING SPELL ATHEIST.

...But I really really really hope some of you will open your eyes from your ways, learn to be more loving and accepting of others. Stop passing judgments, and let people be who they are....
      Another one who wants them to ignore the Bible. What a surprise.

...The things I've seen on this site are awful, and if there really is a god up there, and a heaven and hell. I'd say most on here deserve to go to hell...
      I know why you think that. It's because you've never read the Bible. Yet somehow you feel justified coming here and telling these people that they're wrong.

...Lucky for you there isn't any,...
      Prove it, or STFU.

...In closing, I'll just say I feel very very sorry for all of you,...
      Liar.

... I'm my own god. piffle the bible.
      And there it is. You're too stupid to be an atheist.

Comment

The intolerance of homosexuals is not right.
        So, you also think necrophiliac bestiality-crazed gay pedophiles should be forgiven and not be judged by anyone right?

Sooooo.... anything to tell us? Did you just enjoy an evening of digging up a dead puppy and then defiling its corpse with your moist strap-on tallywacker?
        Does the body being stiff add an extra sensation to you? To know that something that was once alive and well, now belongs to you? You can act unspeakable acts of depravity upon its corpse, and no-one will ever judge you. Do you get off of that?

And if not, do you think people who do that are sick?
        If you do, what is exactly the difference with being gay?
        Don't give me that "it's all consensual" bullshit. The puppy ain't feeling a thing after it's dead according to you atheist scum, so what does he care if he's used as an object? And if you wear a Satan's rubber it's safe, right?
        John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

i then considered attentively what i was; and i was that while i could feign that i had no body, that there was no world, and that no place existed for me to be in, i could not fiegn that i was not; on the contrary, from the mere fact that i thought of doubting about other truths it evidentally and certainly followed that i existed. on the other hand, if i had mearly ceased to be conscious, even if everything else that i had ever imagined had been true, i had no reason to belive that i should still have existed. From this i recognized that i was a substance whose whole essence or nature is to be conscious and whose being requires no place and depends on no material thing. Thus this self, that is to say the soul, by which i am what i am, is entirely distinct from the body, and is even more easily known; and even if the body were not there at all, the soul would be just what it is. After this i considered in general what is requisite to the truth and certainty of a proposition; for since i had just found one that i knew to have this nature, i thought i must also know what this certainty consists in. Observing that there is nothing at all in the statement 'i am thinking, therefore i exist' which assures me i speak the truth, except that i see very clearly that in order to think i must exist, i judged that i could take it as a general rule that whatever we conceive very clearly and very distinctly is true; only there is some difficulty in discerning what conceptions really are distinct. Next, i reflected on the fact that i was doubting, and that consequently my being was not wholly perfect (for i saw clearly that knowledge was a greater perfection than doubt). I decided to enquire whence i learnt to think of something more perfect than myself, and i recognized it as evident that this idea must come from some nature that was really more perfect. As regard my ideas of many other external things-the sky, the earth, light, heat, and innumerable other subjects- i was not so much concerned to know there source; for i discovered nothing in them that appeared to make them higher than myself. if they were true, they might depend on my own nature, in so far as it had some degree of perfection; if not, i might have got them from nothingness- they might be in me because i had some defect. But this could not hold good for the idea of an exsistance more perfect than my own; it was manifestly impossible to have got this from nothingness; and since it is no less contradictory that the more perfect should follow from and depend on the less perfect, then that something should proceed from nothing, like wise i could not have got it from myself. so the only possibility left was to hold that the idea had been put in me by a nature really more perfect than myself and infact possessing all the perfections of which i could have any idea; that is to say, to explain myself in one word, by god. And to this i added that since i knew of some perfections that i did not posses, i was not the only being in exsistance, but that there must needs be some other more perfect being on whom i depended, and from whom i had received all that i had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Owain Hughes View Post
            i then considered attentively what i was; and i was that while i could feign that i had no body, that there was no world, and that no place existed for me to be in, i could not fiegn that i was not; on the contrary, from the mere fact that i thought of doubting about other truths it evidentally and certainly followed that i existed. on the other hand, if i had mearly ceased to be conscious, even if everything else that i had ever imagined had been true, i had no reason to belive that i should still have existed. From this i recognized that i was a substance whose whole essence or nature is to be conscious and whose being requires no place and depends on no material thing. Thus this self, that is to say the soul, by which i am what i am, is entirely distinct from the body, and is even more easily known; and even if the body were not there at all, the soul would be just what it is. After this i considered in general what is requisite to the truth and certainty of a proposition; for since i had just found one that i knew to have this nature, i thought i must also know what this certainty consists in. Observing that there is nothing at all in the statement 'i am thinking, therefore i exist' which assures me i speak the truth, except that i see very clearly that in order to think i must exist, i judged that i could take it as a general rule that whatever we conceive very clearly and very distinctly is true; only there is some difficulty in discerning what conceptions really are distinct. Next, i reflected on the fact that i was doubting, and that consequently my being was not wholly perfect (for i saw clearly that knowledge was a greater perfection than doubt). I decided to enquire whence i learnt to think of something more perfect than myself, and i recognized it as evident that this idea must come from some nature that was really more perfect. As regard my ideas of many other external things-the sky, the earth, light, heat, and innumerable other subjects- i was not so much concerned to know there source; for i discovered nothing in them that appeared to make them higher than myself. if they were true, they might depend on my own nature, in so far as it had some degree of perfection; if not, i might have got them from nothingness- they might be in me because i had some defect. But this could not hold good for the idea of an exsistance more perfect than my own; it was manifestly impossible to have got this from nothingness; and since it is no less contradictory that the more perfect should follow from and depend on the less perfect, then that something should proceed from nothing, like wise i could not have got it from myself. so the only possibility left was to hold that the idea had been put in me by a nature really more perfect than myself and infact possessing all the perfections of which i could have any idea; that is to say, to explain myself in one word, by god. And to this i added that since i knew of some perfections that i did not posses, i was not the only being in exsistance, but that there must needs be some other more perfect being on whom i depended, and from whom i had received all that i had.
            Nice wall of text. Were they teaching you how to cut and past instead of writing in paragraphs?

You obviously weren't Home Schooled were you?

Jesus' touch is upon me.
            Posted via Mobile Device
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Dalton View Post
              Sooooo.... anything to tell us? Did you just enjoy an evening of digging up a dead puppy and then defiling its corpse with your moist strap-on tallywacker?
              Does the body being stiff add an extra sensation to you? To know that something that was once alive and well, now belongs to you? You can act unspeakable acts of depravity upon its corpse, and no-one will ever judge you. Do you get off of that?

And if not, do you think people who do that are sick?
              If you do, what is exactly the difference with being gay?
              Don't give me that "it's all consensual" bullshit. The puppy ain't feeling a thing after it's dead according to you atheist scum, so what does he care if he's used as an object? And if you wear a Satan's rubber it's safe, right?
              All they said was that the intolerance of homosexuals is not right! Where does being necrophiliac come into this? And last time I checked, the difference is, gay people aren't dead! And since when were atheist necrophiliacs?
              Personally I don't believe in god, but I'm not an atheist either, and I still love other living creatures, and I would care if my dead dog was being used as an 'object'.

What is so wrong with being gay, if god does exist, didn't he give us all free-will, which means that we make our own decisions over our sexuality.
              We were made from the earth, and so to the earth we will return.
              Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                No, you're not an atheist. Otherwise, you'd be expected to know HOW TO FUCKING SPELL ATHEIST
                How do you know the person isn't dyslexic? Cos I'm sure they'd find that comment quite insulting if they were, people can't help being dyslexic!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitram View Post

What is so wrong with being gay, if god does exist, didn't he give us all free-will, which means that we make our own decisions over our sexuality.
                  First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                    So I get called scum just because I wrote an honest opinion, I wasn't 'enforcing' homosexuality on anyone, I'm just generally interest in your views as to why you think it is so wrong.

You are suppose to be a 'man of god' yet you treat other people such as myself, like we're low-life scum when we just have a genuine interest. I haven't read much of the bible I admit, but doesn't it say somewhere to love each other, or something along those lines? Where is the love in this forum?

Comment

All they said was that the intolerance of homosexuals is not right! Where does being necrophiliac come into this? And last time I checked, the difference is, gay people aren't dead! And since when were atheist necrophiliacs?
                      Personally I don't believe in god, but I'm not an atheist either, and I still love other living creatures, and I would care if my dead dog was being used as an 'object'.

What is so wrong with being gay, if god does exist (true, He does), didn't he give us all free-will (false, He didn't), which means that we make our own decisions over our sexuality.(FALSE!!!!)
                      Well, I was pointing out he's a hypocrite. Why is being gay okay, and necrophiliac bestially not?

We know they're both wrong since God told us so (Leviticus 20:13,Leviticus 20:15). What's the excuse of atheists?
                      And I was not talking about "your" dog, I was talking about a nameless dead puppy, loved by no one, discarded as trash, and then picked up by an atheist and defiled.

How do you know the person isn't dyslexic? Cos I'm sure they'd find that comment quite insulting if they were, people can't help being dyslexic!
                      We don't believe in special rights for retards around here, if you can't do something right, just don't do it.
                      I don't go sprinting with my amputated leg, and dyslectics shouldn't type. As easy as that.
                      So I get called scum just because I wrote an honest opinion, I wasn't 'enforcing' homosexuality on anyone, I'm just generally interest in your views as to why you think it is so wrong.

You are suppose to be a 'man of god' yet you treat other people such as myself, like we're low-life scum when we just have a genuine interest. I haven't read much of the bible I admit, but doesn't it say somewhere to love each other, or something along those lines? Where is the love in this forum?
                      Read it again. I think we read it more careful than you, being Christians and all. We only have to love other followers of Christ.
                      John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

What is so wrong with being gay,
                        Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Proverbs 16:5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

Proverbs 28:9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

That's you being proud and knowing better than God and turning away from the law.
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Well, I was pointing out he's a hypocrite. Why is being gay okay, and necrophiliac bestially not?
                          Because they are two completely unrelated different things!

We know they're both wrong since God told us so (Leviticus 20:13,Leviticus 20:15). What's the excuse of atheists?
                          And I was not talking about "your" dog, I was talking about a nameless dead puppy, loved by no one, discarded as trash, and then picked up by an atheist and defiled.
                          Since with did atheist defile dead dogs? I know loads who would have much the same views as you about necrophiliacs. They are not wrong because the bible says so, but there are wrong because is it a sick thing to even consider doing, and you would have to have something mentally wrong with your mind to do it!

We don't believe in special rights for retards around here, if you can't do something right, just don't do it.
                          I don't go sprinting with my amputated leg, and dyslectics shouldn't type. As easy as that.
                          No one said they should get special rights. Just be treated the same and not like a retard. And a dyslexic person isn't a retard.
                          Yet people with amputated legs take part in the Olympics, there is nothing wrong with that. So a True Christian who is dyslexic isn't allowed to communicate on this forum because they shouldn't type?

Read it again. I think we read it more careful than you, being Christians and all. We only have to love other followers of Christ.[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough I have much better things to be doing with my life, like saving peoples lives, cos that's what I do since I'm a paramedic, which is far more important than reading the bible to see what god wants me to do.

You lot are no Christians at all, I am good friends with a lot of Christians, and they are kind people, helpful, and have all the good qualities Christians have.
                          You lot beat your children everyday for no reason, this is WRONG.
                          You treat the rest of the world like scum, this is WRONG.
                          You think you are the best people in the world, and everyone else deserves to die on the spot. THIS IS WRONG!

You display none of the qualities Christians should have. You are just a bunch of American retards who take the bible too literally.

God would be ashamed of you, and when judgement day comes, may he cast you all to hell where scum like you belong.

It's time you lot went and and got your OWN life!

Surely god would want you to preach the good ways of the lord, so more people can understand, have faith and believe in the Christian ways of life, surely instead of calling people retards and scum you should be trying to 'save' them. And don't say they are beyond saving because you haven't even tried.

Well thing is probably goodbye because I am likely to be banned for speaking my mind, and telling you the truth in front of your very eyes.

See you in hell!!!

Comment

WAAAH I NO LIKE WHAT IS REAL SO I MAKE UP SOME STUFF AND BLAAAAAAAAAAAH ON ABOUT IT! WOOP WOOP LOOK AT ME I HAVE THOUGHTS!

Surely god would want...
                            How do you know this?

Got any scripture?
                            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                              How do you know this?

Got any scripture?
                              Do you have anything to say otherwise?

Comment

Do you have anything to say otherwise?
                                I'm wondering how you know so much about God.
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X