Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Yes! Please remember Hiroshima 70 years ago and please pray for peace!
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Yes! Please remember Hiroshima 70 years ago and please pray for peace! - 08-19-2015, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
Aren't you going to apologize to Jesus?

Yes, Mr. Hammer, I could easily write that I am sorry to have offended Jesus but I do not wish to be a hypocrite as I would not be sincere. Your emotions as a beautiful human being are real and precious and to be cherished but if Jesus is real his emotions are so unfathomable that my opinions do not matter. I know this is also offensive but I am hoping to be honest. Yes. You must have faith to apologize. I have faith in your emotions and your emotional upset but, sorry to say, no christian faith. Yes.

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!