Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > False Religions and Cults
Reload this Page More Godly than I had realised!
False Religions and Cults Catholics, Wiccans, Lutherans, Satanists, Mormons, and more!

(#1)
Old
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lone Wolf is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default More Godly than I had realised! - 02-03-2007, 02:40 AM

You know, it always crossed my mind that the Landover Baptist Church was the most Godly and Bible following of all churches. I found it hard to belive that such Godly people even existed... I found this site: Landover Baptist -- God's favorite church/.

I now know that you are even more God-fearing than I had realised and that you really do follow the Bible to the letter.
(#2)
Old
Professor of English Landover University
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Real American™ Saved 5 Years Ribfest '04 Gold Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Real American™ Mission to Australia Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Enobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEnobarbus has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: More Godly than I had realised! - 02-03-2007, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
You know, it always crossed my mind that the Landover Baptist Church was the most Godly and Bible following of all churches. I found it hard to belive that such Godly people even existed... I found this site: Landover Baptist -- God's favorite church/.

I now know that you are even more God-fearing than I had realised and that you really do follow the Bible to the letter.
Thank you and God bless you Wolf. It's obvious that you are much sharper than most who come here.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.