X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Forced To Marry Her Rapist - Now She BURNS IN HELL!

Forgive me, I was not intending to be hurtful, just questioning the double standards? I think purity is important for both the man and the woman before marriage to make their marriage sacred for them both. And I'm not a "sir", sir, I'm a woman.
    Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

• Re: Girl Commits Suicide After Being Forced To Marry Her Rapist - Now She BURNS IN HELL!

Originally posted by TamsinJones View Post
      Forgive me, I was not intending to be hurtful, just questioning the double standards? I think purity is important for both the man and the woman before marriage to make their marriage sacred for them both...
      That's nice, but it's not Biblicly supported. What do you mean by "sacred", if not "devoted or dedicated to a deity* or to some religious purpose; consecrated"?

*in the context of this forum, God of the King James Bible

... And I'm not a "sir", sir, I'm a woman.
      tohaoverwhatever hasn't figured out the use of the "Quote" button (at the bottom right of every post). Her comment was not directed at you.

Comment

Yes, I realise that now especially since you have graciously pointed this out to me. I just think the man being pure is an added "bonus" to a marriage, and could perhaps make it more special. However, this is not biblically accurate and I'm just a woman!

Thankyou, Tamsin.

Comment

Thankyou, Tamsin.
          Why are you thanking yourself?

Whatever. Why not make your way to the Introductions forum (please follow carefully the instructions at the top of every page there), and lay out all the details of the filthy, dirty, lewd, drug-crazed, and perverted lifestyle that you used to lead (pics a plus ) before being washed in the Blood of the Saviour©?

Comment

I am quite shocked and offended that you believe I have led a previous dirty and filthy lifestyle! I assure you I have led a pure life while praising Jesus and hoping for salvation. Your comment has upset me quite abit

I was merely saying thankyou, and then signing my name as one may do at the end of a letter.

Comment

I am quite shocked and offended that you believe I have led a previous dirty and filthy lifestyle! I assure you I have led a pure life while praising Jesus and hoping for salvation. Your comment has upset me quite abit ...
              Ok, you're boring.

...I was merely saying thankyou, and then signing my name as one may do at the end of a letter.
              "Thank you" is not one word, and you should have put your name on a different line, like this:

Thank You,

Tamsin
              Optimally, "Thank you" would be indented, and your name double indented, but this forum's software doesn't like to do that.

Comment

I am quite shocked and offended that you believe I have led a previous dirty and filthy lifestyle! I assure you I have led a pure life while praising Jesus and hoping for salvation. Your comment has upset me quite abit

I was merely saying thankyou, and then signing my name as one may do at the end of a letter.
                Do you nag every person you talk to?
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Forgive me, I was not intending to be hurtful, just questioning the double standards? I think purity is important for both the man and the woman before marriage to make their marriage sacred for them both. And I'm not a "sir", sir, I'm a woman.
                  Who cares what you think, lady? What does your husband think; That's the question!

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Yes, I realise that now especially since you have graciously pointed this out to me. I just think the man being pure is an added "bonus" to a marriage, and could perhaps make it more special. However, this is not biblically accurate and I'm just a woman!

Thankyou, Tamsin.
                    Find reasons in the Bible, the moral compass of all True Christians, that anyone needs to care what you, a woman, thinks.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

It is an interesting concept of FORCING a girl to marry her rapist. But my question is:

How is that supposed to prevent the rapist from raping other girls? Or does the rapist have to marry all of those other girls he raped as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Art Speir View Post
                        It is an interesting concept of FORCING a girl to marry her rapist. But my question is:

How is that supposed to prevent the rapist from raping other girls? Or does the rapist have to marry all of those other girls he raped as well?
                        Can you imagine having to put up with more than one grumpy and vengeful woman in your house at once?
                        sigpic
                        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                        The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                          Can you imagine having to put up with more than one grumpy and vengeful woman in your house at once?
                          As the father of three girls (one child on the way: gender unknown), I can see how you mean that. Although, mine are all sweet, at least until they hit teen years.

Comment

As the father of three girls (one child on the way: gender unknown), I can see how you mean that. Although, mine are all sweet, at least until they hit teen years.
                            Just keep on beating them and ruthlessly restrict their access to boys and you'll be fine.
                            sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                              Ruthlessly restrict their access to boys and you'll be fine.
                              Any tips on that? My oldest is 6 years old (the other two are 4 and 2) and she goes to a school where she does have boys in her classes.

Comment

Any tips on that? My oldest is 6 years old (the other two are 4 and 2) and she goes to a school where she does have boys in her classes.
                                Send her to a better school? Teach her at home? I'm glad to see you didn't do the usual unsaved trash thing of "What, me, beat my child?"

There's no good reason for any girl to have contact with a boy that isn't her brother before she is married, if you think about it.
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X