X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bible is PRO-CHOICE!

Originally posted by Serenity-Millennium View Post
    Huh? How did I say Jesus doesn't like you? I said everyone still likes you just the same as before, whether you are right or not (btw- Jesus LOVES you! )
    Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. You said: nobody likes a sore loser. I thought you implied that I would be a sore loser. "Nobody" would include Jesus as well, of course.

Well, I thought I pretty thoroughly explained the issue in the other thread, but you chose not to read my posts and just say they were wrong I want to drop it because I don't think God wants us involved in endless arguments:
    No, you didn't. You never did. Please be honest about this. I challenged you to show an example of (how often do I need to say it again):

A passage in the Bible where aionion as an adjective is applied to anything else than punishment/damnation, God, God's reign or the Afterlife.

Instead of answering this challenge, like a mature person would do, you resort to childish name-calling. That's a pity, my friend. Not to mention that you will certainly plunge into Hellfire together with all people you have deceived during your lifetime.

I'm getting tired of you. Either answer this challenge (in the other thread, of course) or stop trolling this forum.
    Sweet Lord Jesus,
    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Now, now my beautiful brother in Christ, no need to lose your cool. I never called you any names, not once (which is less than I can say about certain members of this forum, including yourself). I already answered your question in that other thread, it's right there for you to see. Now according to Jesus, we should drop this argument.

Have a blessed day.

Comment

[...]the Bible [...] definitely leads me to believe God respects a woman's right to CHOOSE!
        The essence is the intent.

In the described example, there was no intent to murder. In an abortion there is a man (often not the woman's husband) who will set out with a bottle of gin, a warm bathtub and a wire coathanger formed into a small hook. He will end up with red water, a screaming woman and a jello-like blob floating on the surface.

If you think this is in anyway Godly, (a) I pity you and (b) God damns you.
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Now, now my beautiful brother in Christ, no need to lose your cool. I never called you any names, not once (which is less than I can say about certain members of this forum, including yourself).
          Oh yes, I have spoken some harsh words to you, but always as a result of you being in error. I wasn't just being insulting for insult's sake.

You, on the other hand, answered a reasonable question of mine in the following way:

Honestly young man, nobody likes a sore loser. Don't worry, nobody can possibly think less of you than they already did because of this
          Not that I care very much, but calling someone "sore loser" when you should be answering a question counts as name-calling. And now you are shying away from my challenge again:

I already answered your question in that other thread, it's right there for you to see.
          Right where? Is it so difficult to provide a link to the post where you did so?

Now according to Jesus, we should drop this argument.
          I believe Jesus wants me to love the Truth™ and hate the Lie. Therefore, I don't believe he wants me to drop the argument. Maybe you want me to, because you likely realize that you lost our previous debate on all points, and will not be able to mend the damage done to your credibility.

Have a blessed day.
          The same to you, mr. Millennium!
          Sweet Lord Jesus,
          Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
          Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
          Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post

Not that I care very much, but calling someone "sore loser" when you should be answering a question counts as name-calling. And now you are shying away from my challenge again:
            I wasn't name calling. Just warning you of what you would look like if you keep pressing this.

Right where? Is it so difficult to provide a link to the post where you did so?
            Um, you already know the link, you just posted it a while back...

I believe Jesus wants me to love the Truth™ and hate the Lie. Therefore, I don't believe he wants me to drop the argument. Maybe you want me to, because you likely realize that you lost our previous debate on all points, and will not be able to mend the damage done to your credibility.
            Hmm, no, I don't think that's right. But I respect your right to believe otherwise. (And Jesus doesn't hate lies, he hates nothing!)

The same to you, mr. Millennium!
            I love you.

Comment

I wasn't name calling. Just warning you of what you would look like if you keep pressing this.
              What a lame excuse. Of course you were name-calling. Not directly, and in a somewhat underhanded way, but you meant it as name-calling. Do you really think Jesus didn't notice that?

Um, you already know the link, you just posted it a while back...
              You may not have clicked on that. You see, I was linking to the thread, not to any post in particular.

You said you answered my challenge, so I asked you which post you were referring to. Please tell me. If you click on the number at the upper right side of the post, you can copy the URL of that post, and post it here.

I love you.
              That's nice of you. Now start obeying Jesus, and things will be allright after all.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

What a lame excuse. Of course you were name-calling. Not directly, and in a somewhat underhanded way, but you meant it as name-calling. Do you really think Jesus didn't notice that?
                It wasn't an excuse and I'm not name-calling. But I respect your right to believe that.

You said you answered my challenge, so I asked you which post you were referring to. Please tell me. If you click on the number at the upper right side of the post, you can copy the URL of that post, and post it here.
                All my posts answered it.

That's nice of you. Now start obeying Jesus, and things will be allright after all.
                But loving you IS obeying Jesus!

John 13: 34-35"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other."

Matthew 22: 37-40Jesus said, "'Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence.' This is the most important, the first on any list. But there is a second to set alongside it: 'Love others as well as you love yourself.' These two commands are pegs; everything in God's Law and the Prophets hangs from them."

Comment

All my posts answered it.
                  That's not true. I never asked this question before my third reply to you or so, so it couldn't be.

Mr Millennium, it is not a hard question. If there is an answer, you wouldn't need more than a couple of sentences to state it.

You never answered it. If you did, prove it by either answering it directly, or linking to another post where you answered it. That will take you a couple of seconds.

If you really believed you were right, you would have answered me many posts ago. This reluctance of you to address my question gives me the impression that you know very well how wrong you are on this issue.
                  Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

That's not true. I never asked this question before my third reply to you or so, so it couldn't be.

Mr Millennium, it is not a hard question. If there is an answer, you wouldn't need more than a couple of sentences to state it.

You never answered it. If you did, prove it by either answering it directly, or linking to another post where you answered it. That will take you a couple of seconds.

If you really believed you were right, you would have answered me many posts ago. This reluctance of you to address my question gives me the impression that you know very well how wrong you are on this issue.
                    This is getting ridiculous. Why should I link to a thread you already know the address to You aren't making any sense at all. Is your anger really clouding your judgment so much? You need to learn to accept the truth. I for one do not appreciate you spreading lies about me on here

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. Why should I link to a thread you already know the address to
                      I want a link to a post, not to the thread. Mr. Millennium, you seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me. I want you to give me either:

1. A direct answer to my question
                      2. A link to a post of yours where you did answer my question
                      3. A quotation of your own words when you answered this question
                      4. A honest acknowledgement of the fact that you cannot answer my question.

You aren't making any sense at all.
                      I don't believe for a moment that you do not understand me. You are not a dumb person, so stop pretending to be one.

Is your anger really clouding your judgment so much?
                      Well, you've managed to get me annoyed. It is very disrespectful to keep ignoring a question someone asked you repeatedly.

You need to learn to accept the truth. I for one do not appreciate you spreading lies about me on here
                      I am not spreading lies. I tell the truth about your blatant refusal to answer an essential question about the things we are discussing.

Again, it is very easy to answer my question. If you had an answer, you would have given it long ago. This proves you know very well that you are wrong. Be a honest man, and admit that.
                      Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

He is not going to do that Brother. Avoiding direct questions is his second nature.
                        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          He is not going to do that Brother. Avoiding direct questions is his second nature.
                          I'm afraid you're correct on this, Brother. This man has forsaken reason a very long time ago, and is just as far away from Salvation™.

It's so embarrassing that he always makes such a fool of himself. And it's sad that Jesus will have to torture him in Hell for eternity, of course.
                          Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

I want a link to a post, not to the thread. Mr. Millennium, you seem to be deliberately misunderstanding me. I want you to give me either:

2. A link to a post of yours where you did answer my question
                            3. A quotation of your own words when you answered this question
                            4. A honest acknowledgement of the fact that you cannot answer my question.

I don't believe for a moment that you do not understand me. You are not a dumb person, so stop pretending to be one.

Well, you've managed to get me annoyed. It is very disrespectful to keep ignoring a question someone asked you repeatedly.

I am not spreading lies. I tell the truth about your blatant refusal to answer an essential question about the things we are discussing.

Again, it is very easy to answer my question. If you had an answer, you would have given it long ago. This proves you know very well that you are wrong. Be a honest man, and admit that.
                            My friend, we seem to have gotten on the wrong foot somehow, and I really want to make amends. In case you didn't know, the posts with my answers are IN that thread you linked to. You should remember, I think you replied to them. Now all this hostility is making me uncomfortable. I think I need to watch some Touched By An Angel to calm down (luckily I have the first four seasons on DVD - I can't wait till the rest come out )

Comment

My friend, we seem to have gotten on the wrong foot somehow, and I really want to make amends. In case you didn't know, the posts with my answers are IN that thread you linked to. You should remember, I think you replied to them. Now all this hostility is making me uncomfortable. I think I need to watch some Touched By An Angel to calm down (luckily I have the first four seasons on DVD - I can't wait till the rest come out )
                              And you refuse to answer again. Why am I not surprised?

I gave you a list of four possibilities. If you were right, it should be very easy to answer. You have no excuse whatsoever for not doing so. And as I have told you several times by now, this:

In case you didn't know, the posts with my answers are IN that thread you linked to. You should remember, I think you replied to them.
                              I'm aware of. Exact post, please. I know what I said there, and I also know that you didn't answer my question there.
                              Sweet Lord Jesus,

Amen.

Comment

And you refuse to answer again. Why am I not surprised?

I gave you a list of four possibilities. If you were right, it should be very easy to answer. You have no excuse whatsoever for not doing so. And as I have told you several times by now, this:

I'm aware of. Exact post, please. I know what I said there, and I also know that you didn't answer my question there.
                                Calm down, friend. Your irrational anger makes Jesus cry Now, if you go back a few pages on this page, you'll find the link to that discussion See, no reason to get worked up.

I think you need some nice Touched By An Angel to calm you down, too!

Comment

Working...
                                X