Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page The power touches them
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#21)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 08:07 AM

Thank you all for your support, i have now wired the fence through a transformer which makes it ok but i feel not powerful enough to send out the sort of message that it should "Stay off of my land" so i have also set sensors about the height of a small child so that small animals can get through but anything bigger will make it swap from the transformer to the mains again and then quickly back to the transformer.

Those new age travellers won't say anything anyway as they are skating on thin ice as it is and if they get caught stealing that will be the end of them in this area, i suppose i could let them in to steal and that would be the problem sold but i can't risk my crop.
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shela Tansper View Post
Thank you all for your support, i have now wired the fence through a transformer which makes it ok but i feel not powerful enough to send out the sort of message that it should "Stay off of my land" so i have also set sensors about the height of a small child so that small animals can get through but anything bigger will make it swap from the transformer to the mains again and then quickly back to the transformer.

Those new age travellers won't say anything anyway as they are skating on thin ice as it is and if they get caught stealing that will be the end of them in this area, i suppose i could let them in to steal and that would be the problem sold but i can't risk my crop.
I am glad you have taken such actions to improve the safety and legality of your fence. Have you informed the authorities of your original error and its consequences or will you be doing that today?

I would hate you to be tormented be irrational fears of the mythical lake of fire.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#23)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 08:40 AM

Quote:

Shela,

I am glad all is well. The thing is though you had not committed a crime in the first place. That is not your fault either! These stupid secular councils should announce to people what their rights are, so that good Christian gals such as yourself don't have to worry that you have done the wrong thing.

I think this Jo Freddie went out of his way to scare you just because that is the mean spirited person he is!

Frankly, I am constantly at a loss as to why that slimey satan loving snake is allowed to even post here!

YIC

Sister Phebe.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Phebe Dewitt View Post
I am glad all is well. The thing is though you had not committed a crime in the first place.
As she had connected an electric fence to a 240v mains supply, and it electrocuted someone (albeit allegedly while they themselves were committing a crime) then the authorities may have a different view.

If she has in fact committed no crime under secular law then going to the authorities should not be a problem. If, on the other hand, she has committed a crime under secular law then she needs to accept the consequences to stay within collected fairy tale law.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Loose Canon Fan Page

(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Tell her once

Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.Brother Barnabus has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 10:08 AM

Quote:

Have you tried paying them a personal visit to scare them off? I think it would work. I'm half a world away and your picture makes me afraid.

Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!
(#26)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Most Obedient

Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Shela Tansper has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 02:52 PM

I think the village and surrounding villages have had enough of them now, scrounging from us tax payers, unwashed , un schooled and at night their generators start up and this horrible dirge of what i think they call rock music echoes through the valley. We have tried the legal approach but it seems they have permission from the farmer who's land they are on to stay there but that is still no excuse no matter how old they are to go round stealing peoples crops, if they had asked i am sure i would of given them some windfall but i am afraid they have overstepped the line now.

From what i have heard there may be some stubble burning in some of the adjacent fields this weekend and we all know how out of control that can become sometimes.

Don't worry i am not scared of anyone like Jo Freddie, we run things how we want them run in these parts, the local police, judges and local council officials are all part of the local hunt so we are very tight knit here. I think the farmer who is letting the unwashed on his land will be getting a visit soon as well, something about erecting a new barn without planning permission, now i don't know how the local planners found out about that
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:

Don't worry i am not scared of anyone like Jo Freddie, we run things how we want them run in these parts, the local police, judges and local council officials are all part of the local hunt so we are very tight knit here. I think the farmer who is letting the unwashed on his land will be getting a visit soon as well, something about erecting a new barn without planning permission, now i don't know how the local planners found out about that
I do hope that you are not party to any other contraventions of secular Law Shela...

I mean if you are, you may have many sleepless nights as you worry about that Mythical Satan having a wild time with your Bottom when you descend in to that Mythical Lake of eternal fire!

(I have just noticed the modifications to my signature, I must really be touching a nerve)

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-09-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Barnabus View Post
Have you tried paying them a personal visit to scare them off? I think it would work. I'm half a world away and your picture makes me afraid.
I really must do something about my appearance, am waiting to hear from Sister Phebe and hoping she will help me
(#29)
Old
Completely CRAZY for the Lord
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shela Tansper
From what i have heard there may be some stubble burning in some of the adjacent fields this weekend
Hi Shela deliveries of fertilizer are also handy at this time of year - well rotted horse &/or pig manure are best; about 20 tons ought to do it. Good luck!
...........meanwhile, there has been a doubting Thomas asking questions, viz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie
That does not change the fact that secular Law my have been contravened, are you saying that the above contradicts Titus 3:1, Hebrews 13:17, 1st Peter 2:13-15, and Romans 13:2-6?
First of all I need to acknowledge that some of my scribblings might have been over enthusiastic yesterday (or the day before?) - the salt was rather bitter, as usually pertains when unsaved colleagues are sleeping over.
Thank you Mr. Freddie for your kind post - I believe that you are being guided in your doubts to a brighter world where faith not ruined “logic” reigns. JOHN 1:4 In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. It is not my place to offer instruction here - but I think it is acceptable to look at scripture.
You quoted 4 references, which I will consult immediately..
TITUS 3:1a Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates..
Because our understanding is limited, we are not left agog with your quote. Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found… Understanding in this instance comes by the ladle full through the pen of Paul, and his letter to Titus has been preserved so that we, too, may understand. There is a reason why we should be prepared to obey magistrates etc., TITUS 3: 1b ..to be ready to every good work
Bowing down to demons - and any created wretch requiring one to bow down before it is, of course, demon-controlled (so that the occupying demon might thereby be “worshipped”) - is not covered by the expression “every good work”. This is not logic. God tells us so: Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them
This is your 2nd quote: HEBREWS 13:17 Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. God immediately directs the writer’s hand to make clear His intention - we are not abandoned to satanic “logic” or false reason - we are told, again in the very next verse: Hebrews 13:18 Pray for us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to live honestly. Subservience to demons is not living honestly, and not everything that thinks it has the rule over us actually does.

Your 3rd reference is: 1 PETER 2: 13 - 15 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

Often people take passages out of context and then apply false reason to arrive at an erroneous conclusion. When God has provided a complete and inerrant instruction manual for life HALLELUJAH erroneous conclusions, along with the certainty of HELL become a thing of the past.
That feeling inside you right now, Mr. Freddie, is the words PRAISE HIM ! ! standing by, because when your heart believeth, your mouth will spontaneously confess Him King Of Glory Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. That confession is available to you right now.
Meanwhile, to contextualise the 1st Peter verses, it is only necessary to read the next verse 1 Peter 2:16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. and just in case that is not sufficiently plain, God repeats Himself through Peter’s hand 1 Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

It would be inappropriate for me to remind you that details re. fearing God are to be found in the documents of the Hexateuch, or to suggest reading Acts 5, but you may nevertheless feel moved to glance over those passages. Especially Acts 5.

Your 4th reference was to ROMANS 13: 2 - 6 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. I am puzzled why you did not include Romans 13: 1 - perhaps (anticipating my answer) you are laying a trap for me? Permit me to fall in; Romans 13: 1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
The subsequent verses, then, refer to “The higher powers. The powers that are ordained of God.” No reference to the lower powers, the powers that are ordained of satan. That is because they are not powers. They might want to be. They might think they are. But they are not, and we are not subject to them.
•The theme recurs everywhere. By all means accept the authority of government, as we might say today. But reject the authority of satan - he doesn’t like to be mocked, so I’ll just have a little giggle here at his expense
When in Egypt, the reasonable authority of the Pharaohs was accepted, but when a really rotten Pharaoh turned up, POOF! bang went the authority, because it ceased to be Divinely appointed, human implemented authority and became satanic appointed, demon inspired non-authority. MICAH 7: 15 - 17 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things. The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf. They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth ..no mention of their “subjects” obeying them!
1 CORINTHIANS 15: 56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
ROMANS 6: 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
1 THESSALONIANS 4: 2 & 3 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:

If a law were passed requiring me to serve as a temple prostitute, that would be a demonic law, and I would not be required to comply. I suppose if forced, I might have no choice, a bit like the slaves in Egypt. But not like Miss Gomer. HOSEA 1: 2 The beginning of the word of the LORD by Hosea. And the LORD said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the LORD.
1:3 So he went and took Gomer

Mordecai did not bow down.
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Thank you Mr. Freddie for your kind post - I believe that you are being guided in your doubts to a brighter world where faith not ruined “logic” reigns.
[...]
That feeling inside you right now, Mr. Freddie, is the words PRAISE HIM ! ! standing by, because when your heart believeth, your mouth will spontaneously confess Him King Of Glory Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. That confession is available to you right now.
Firstly I have no doubts as I KNOW God, the REAL God, Our Lord Noodle. I have no need to repent as I am on the true path, not a rocky side street that leads nowhere.

Now as for you long analysis and interpretation of those passages, with the added passages for clarification, can you now please explain just how the legislation on the correct use of an electric fence is demonic.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#31)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Christian Love Real American™ Friend of Jesus Flat Earth TC Bravery The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking One Year/1000 posts Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady Pro-Life True Scientist™ True Christian™ True Christian Artist True Christian Beauty Most Obedient Batman Shooting Survivor Kangi Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Early riser Nuts for JESUS! Touched by Jesus Color wheel Trumpette Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Stamp of Approval Tagging for Jesus In Love With Zeke BFF of Jesus God's chosen ones Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Grammar Nazi GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire Saved 10 Years Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Polling for Christ Anti-Biden Midget porn survivor Aardvark Crown of Glory

MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!MitzaLizalor will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie
…as for you long analysis etc. … demonic
1.. if you posted less references, there would be less in my reply
2.. New age travellers are demon possessed. English local government is of the devil. Electric fences are covered by by-laws.
3.. you are going to hell
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
1.. if you posted less references, there would be less in my reply
The references all came from one of Jimmy posts
Quote:
2.. New age travellers are demon possessed. English local government is of the devil. Electric fences are covered by by-laws.
On what grounds is English local government of the Devil?
Quote:
3.. you are going to hell
Hell in the sense that you mean is a mythical pace so I have as much chance of going there as I do to Themiscyra.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#33)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 02:01 PM

I posted THIS LINK somewhere before, and don’t expect to post it again, but it clearly demonstrates that local government in England is demonic.

Psalm106:39 probably anticipated these two perverts Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Ephesians 5 says that fornication, uncleanness, filthiness, whoremongering, and general sluttishess are all forms of idol worship. Contact with government at any level in England (or Australia, where tha Prime Minister is a blatant heathen and self confessed atheist) is direct contact with demons.
5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Mew age perverts are all demonic, they worship satan and pass their children through the fires of Moloch.
"fire twirling workshop" = Moloch's "Sunday school"
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 02:17 PM

Quote:
I posted THIS LINK somewhere before, and don’t expect to post it again, but it clearly demonstrates that local government in England is demonic.
I see nothing there to demonstrate the all local government is of the "Devil"
In fact God is very clear about cases like that.

Quote:
4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off the TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.
Agree with that or not the fact remains that the article you refer to is not representative of even a small section of local government, never mind all of it.

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

Loose Canon Fan Page

(#35)
Old
True Christian™

Default Re: The power touches them - 09-10-2010, 02:26 PM

Dear Mr. Freddie,

It is the only bit they dare print !!!!!!!!

(Oops, accidently clicked on that link .. ..)