X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Freehold Does Not Have a 100 foot high statue of Jesus.

Once in a while, people ask me, "Mayor, why don't we put up a great big statue of Jesus? That way, people would understand how much we love him."

Now, I appreciate Freehold citizens who want our City to express its love for Jesus. That said, we need to look to God for guidance.

God routinely strikes these statues with lightening. He doesn't like them. We can't understand God's thinking all the time, but His view about Jesus statues is clear.

First he set the Touch-Down Jesus on fire in Ohio a couple of years ago. Now, he has hit the tall Jesus in Brazil. That is why there is no Jesus statue in Freehold.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Why Freehold Does Not Have a 100 foot high statue of Jesus.

Could it have something to do with Leviticus 26:1, Mr Mayor, Sir?

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Friends, I am convinced that those "large statues" are irritating God in a big way.

Those Brazileans made one of 125ft. Great, cool, but... why not 126ft? Or 130? Or even 150ft?

But.

Why stop there?

Is Jesus so unimportant that it's OK to have statues of Him that are smaller than the Eiffel tower?

[ATTACH]22499[/ATTACH]

Really Friends?

So, we could build one that is at least a 1000 ft. YES! That is, if we really think that comparing HIM to some-french-scrapyard-experiment-gone-wrong makes sense. Why not 5 times larger? 10 times?

Why not so large that He would feel all the space in Freehold? (which would not leave room for His Favorite People BTW ).

You guessed it. It doesn't make sense. And God doesn't approve. End of.
      Psalm 81:10:
      I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
      open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
        Could it have something to do with Leviticus 26:1, Mr Mayor, Sir?

Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.
        I think you are VERY correct, Mrs. Attila. God does not like graven images, golden or steel.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

I did some research. The statue in rio is build by cathlics.
          -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
          -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
          -Holocaust Jokes
          -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
          -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
          -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
          -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
          -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
            I did some research. The statue in rio is build by cathlics.
            That would explain why they use lightning rods. They trust their pagan cracker sacrifices before the Word of God.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              That would explain why they use lightning rods. They trust their pagan cracker sacrifices before the Word of God.
              Talk about inconsistant Catlick thinking. "Let's put up a statue of Jesus that God does not like. Then, to keep God from destroying it, lets put on lightening rods."

Maybe the should just put a chair up there on Jesus' head. Then the Pope would sit in it during a thunder storm. We would find out if the Pope has a REAL connection with God.

Comment

It is the graven images; the pictures and statues of saints, that let any Christian, even one who has never heard of the Roman church, know that religion is a nest of idolatrous heathens pretending to be Christians, though many of the wretches likely don't even know they aren't really Christians or even what a Christian is.

They are no different from the Hindus worshipping statues of elephants or Buddhists praying to a golden Buddha. They might as well be Mohamedans praying to a black rock as they march around it.

All these will have their place in the Lake of Fire. There's always plenty of room in Hell. Don't go there; it's too hot.
                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

One reason not to have a hundred foot tall statue of Jesus is because the Arabs and Atheists will want one, next. Can you imagine, 100 foot tall Jesus standing next to Allah and My Little Pony?
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I'm currently working on a giant sized statue of Jesus Christ. I got the plans from the giant Paul Bunyon web community forum. It's mostly rebar and pressure sprayed cement. The center is hollow and has a 100' spiral staircase that will take you to the top of his head.
                    Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

I assume that JESUS did NOT wish to be associated with Rio de Janeiro for a couple of reasons.

1) Rio is the Sodom and Gomorrah of the XXI'st century, most man are gay, and the few that aren't (or those that are but like to spread the AIDS as much as their butt-cheeks) have to fornicate the most harlotish of women

(attention, the first photo displays Brazilian MEN)

2) They are a mix of negro, portuguese joos and some gook indians

3) their religion is football, not GOD given footbal, but satan's soccer

From the US election and Biden's presidency, to gun control and abortion rights; stay up-to-date with the latest lines and comment with The Telegraph.

4) they are ruled by a pro-abortion, ex-terrorist darkish lez

Hope baby JESUS throws some earthquakes during the world cup.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        Once in a while, people ask me, "Mayor, why don't we put up a great big statue of Jesus? That way, people would understand how much we love him."

Now, I appreciate Freehold citizens who want our City to express its love for Jesus. That said, we need to look to God for guidance.

God routinely strikes these statues with lightening. He doesn't like them. We can't understand God's thinking all the time, but His view about Jesus statues is clear.

First he set the Touch-Down Jesus on fire in Ohio a couple of years ago. Now, he has hit the tall Jesus in Brazil. That is why there is no Jesus statue in Freehold.

http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvin...-video-113148/
                        What if we had one constructed out of rubber? Something that wouldn't attract lightening.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                          What if we had one constructed out of rubber? Something that wouldn't attract lightening.

What attracts lightning is GOD's wrath and what directs it is GOD's will, what good would rubber do?

Exodus 19:16

And it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            Like a hundred foot tall Jesus shaped dildo?
                            A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by FreeFromBrains View Post
                              Like a hundred foot tall Jesus shaped dildo?
                              What kind of a pervert could imagine a JESUS dildo?

And how dare you to twist the good Pastor's words in such despicable ways.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

Working...
                              X