X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Originally posted by HellyH View Post
    No, but people spreading lies about my country does
    Helly, have you started reading your King James Bible yet. I think you are having problems because you have not found the Lord yet.
    Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
    Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
    Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
    Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
    Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
    Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

No, but people spreading lies about my country does
      Denmark is my country too (unfortunately), and I see no lies being spread in this thread.

sigpic
      Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Originally posted by TheSalvationBeliever View Post
        Denmark is my country too (unfortunately), and I see no lies being spread in this thread.
        sad

Comment

Denmark is indeed a beautiful country that has never visited before or you have been blinded by a hatred, created by ignorance and a fear of your so-called mighty god would destroy you

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
            I was homeschooled, because my parents loved me and wanted me to go to Heaven, not to become a Darwinist and have my intestines deep fried in the Devil's semen.
            Well they obviously failed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Satanisoverrated View Post
              Well they obviously failed!!
              Thank you for proving to the world once more why God hates Denmark.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

by saying sad u send an email. they all telling wrong things and offendingen millions off people do they get mail?yes or no

Comment

Originally posted by enzo55 View Post
                  by saying sad u send an email. they all telling wrong things and offendingen millions off people do they get mail?yes or no

Can you at least attempt to type in American. Dear Lord help this poor retard communicate in American, Amen

Comment

Yes America is a great country , with alot of christians.But we are all the same made by the same man.So don't make this threads.

The area now occupied by the continental United States, was originally inhabited by numerous Native American peoples and was colonized by Spain from the 16th century, England, Netherlands, Sweden, France and Russia. The role of Sweden and the Netherlands in 1664 was played out. As a result of the French and Indian War (1754-1763) took Britain to the French colonies in North America is largely about. This brought most of the east coast under British control. The colonists had the protection of En native of England against the French no longer needed, and began to oppose the British taxation. The thirteen colonies declared their independence from Britain in 1776, when the American Revolutionary War began. In 1783 the Kingdom of Great Britain recognized the independence. A government formed a new constitution that became effective after 1789.

The new nation soon began to expand westward, making existing tensions over the issue of black slavery, the country divided into a southern part that defended slavery (the Confederacy) and a northern part that its rejected (the Union), became increasingly. There followed a civil war (1861-1865) which ended with the victory of the northern states and the gradual abolition of slavery in the south. The rest of the 19th century was marked by an increased expansion to the west at the expense of the original Indian population, industrialization, and the influx of millions of immigrants. In the 20th century, the United States participated in both World Wars, whose action finally were settled in favor of the Allied armies. After the Second World War, which ended in the United States after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, the United States a world power.

America Population Over 79% of the population lives in the town (and more than half in the suburbs). Approximately 70% of the population is of European origin (Census Bureau, 2004), but this rate has a downward trend through expansion of other groups through immigration and births. According to the census of 2000 the largest minority group of Latinos that 35,305,818 people, 12.5% of the population represented. This figure includes people of Mexican, Puerto Rican and Cuban origin. African-American population was 34,658,190, or 12.3% of the population, although an additional 0.6% of the population of partially African-American origin. The Asian population totaled 10,242,998 in 2000, or 3.6%, and consisted mainly of people of Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean or Japanese origin. The native American population of the United States, such as Eskimos in Alaska and the Aleutian Islands, had a population of 2,475,956, or 0.9%. Roughly one third of the Native Americans living in reservations, trust land, or another country.
                    Native American jurisdiction. There were 398,835 Hawaiians and other Pacific Islander in 2000. That is 0.1% of the population.

prove me wrong, and by the truth please

Comment

Plagiarism is illegal, just thought you should know that.

Yes America is a great country , with alot of christians.But we are all the same made by the same man.So don't make this threads.
                      So to you God is just a man, is that right?

The area now occupied by the continental United States, was originally inhabited by numerous Native American peoples and was colonized by Spain from the 16th century, England, Netherlands, Sweden, France and Russia. The role of Sweden and the Netherlands in 1664 was played out. As a result of the French and Indian War (1754-1763) took Britain to the French colonies in North America is largely about. This brought most of the east coast under British control. The colonists had the protection of En native of England against the French no longer needed, and began to oppose the British taxation. The thirteen colonies declared their independence from Britain in 1776, when the American Revolutionary War began. In 1783 the Kingdom of Great Britain recognized the independence. A government formed a new constitution that became effective after 1789.
                      Extremely simplistic, the colonies had been under taxation for many years so why did they decide to revolt against the taxes right then and there?

As for the natives, last I checked they're still around. They just have modern housing and health care now.

The new nation soon began to expand westward, making existing tensions over the issue of black slavery, the country divided into a southern part that defended slavery (the Confederacy) and a northern part that its rejected (the Union), became increasingly. There followed a civil war (1861-1865) which ended with the victory of the northern states and the gradual abolition of slavery in the south.
                      So that's it, the entire war was fought over slavery. Didn't have anything to do with economic or political factors at all? Nope, just slavery, because "dem damn suthrners r su dam stupid"

The rest of the 19th century was marked by an increased expansion to the west at the expense of the original Indian population, industrialization, and the influx of millions of immigrants. In the 20th century, the United States participated in both World Wars, whose action finally were settled in favor of the Allied armies. After the Second World War, which ended in the United States after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, the United States a world power.
                      Wow, there is so much wrong with this statement, I don't know where to start. Oh the poor Indians, do you have any idea what their lives were like before the whiteman came? Let me tell you it wasn't like "Dances with Wolves" or "Avatar". As for your 20th century facts, we won the war when Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941? Wow, that's a lot different than what I learned and I went to school in Canada.

Really, if this is what they are teaching in public schools, I'm glad my children are homeschooled. My only concern is that they will be too smart for their own good.

America Population Over 79% of the population lives in the town (and more than half in the suburbs). Approximately 70% of the population is of European origin (Census Bureau, 2004), but this rate has a downward trend through expansion of other groups through immigration and births. According to the census of 2000 the largest minority group of Latinos that 35,305,818 people, 12.5% of the population represented. This figure includes people of Mexican, Puerto Rican and Cuban origin. African-American population was 34,658,190, or 12.3% of the population, although an additional 0.6% of the population of partially African-American origin. The Asian population totaled 10,242,998 in 2000, or 3.6%, and consisted mainly of people of Chinese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Korean or Japanese origin. The native American population of the United States, such as Eskimos in Alaska and the Aleutian Islands, had a population of 2,475,956, or 0.9%. Roughly one third of the Native Americans living in reservations, trust land, or another country.
                      Native American jurisdiction. There were 398,835 Hawaiians and other Pacific Islander in 2000. That is 0.1% of the population.
                      What does this have to do with anything? Do you think every Native lives on a reservation?

prove me wrong, and by the truth please
                      Why bother, I mean uz a smrt denmarkian, wez just um bakwuds amerakins dat dun no nuddin bout de countree wez all livz in. Try coming over here and actually looking around. In fact you go onto one of the reserves and tell them how badly you feel for the way they're treated by the white man. I'd love to see them all chase you off in their 2010 pickups.

I remember when I lived in Calgary, I used to laugh at the Euro-trash who used to come to the "Indian Village" and think that that's how Indians live. I don't think Indians ever lived that way. You never wanted to see their pickups out in the parking lot, or look at their housing or even talk to them to find out they could speak English. No instead you all pointed and photographed them while jabbering on in your demon languages.

BTW, the Indians used to sign up to do that so that they could get into the Stampede for free. Hang around Indian village for a couple of hours and then they could go enjoy the concerts, beer halls and such all for free (still had to pay for the rides though).
                      PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Viggo B. Kristoffersen View Post
                        Oh Yea, well where on earth have you noticed the prime minister of (our?) Country race in the tour de france?

And as a dane you wouldn't even know that Astrid lindgren isn't danish?
                        Nor that we AREN'T called Denmarkians?

And for the record, the pictures posted on page 1 is of Poul Nyrup Rasmussen, while the link is for Anders Fogh Rasmussen, neither of them are prime minister You haven't adressed that mistake to the auther of the text either If you live in Denmark, how come you haven't noticed this?
                        If you are able to say, that you agree on the text, I assume you have checked everything surrounding it, and checking if it's true?

Either you most lie to gain creditabillity, or you most live in a toolshed, from which you have never been outside of? or what?

Comment

i!m not Danish.But dutch and are schools are one off the best in the entire world.

Comment

i!m not Danish.But dutch and are schools are one off the best in the entire world.
                            Do your wooden shoes give you splinters? Do you always split the check?
                            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

And as a dane you wouldn't even know that Astrid lindgren isn't danish?
                              Nor that we AREN'T called Denmarkians?

Let me let you in on a little secret, everyone calls you denmarkians.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I got a question for you all, you have alot of countries God dislike. Why does he love America? It is filled with whores, people doing drugs, a country that promote war, don't care about the poor etc etc.

Anyone got a good question for that? Why even hate a country? It is the people inside it who do bad stuff, don't generalize people.

Comment

Working...
                                X