This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
    I think it's hilarious that you have still got some imaginary students in your head.

YiC

Jack
    The delusions of the average Satan-worshiping child-molester are legendary.

YiC,

Zech
    Posted via Mobile Device
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: True Christians are Perfect!

You keep citing Romans 3:23 as if that makes your (falacious) point for you. Of course all have sinned. But apparently you are not familiar with the concept of having your sins washed away by the Blood of Christ. Myself, I used to be a raging sodomaniac. But since becoming True Christians™, it is literally impossible for us to sin! I couldn't sin, even if I wanted to. Glory!

Philippians 2:13
      For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

I John 3:6-9
      Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
      Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
      He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
      Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

(Note that True Christians™ are born of God, according to John 1:12, I John 3:2, and Romans 8:14.)

I John 5:18
      We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

It's almost as if you are trying to sound ignorant. This is what happens when those without the Spirit to guide their discernment try to "interpret" God's Word.
      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post

YiC,

Zech
        Posted via Mobile Device
        Do you reckon in his mind that some of his imaginary students have got the hots for him?

'Look how big and clever I am trolling this Church students . Yes, you can sit in my lap Sarah. No, that's not a crayon in my pocket'

YiC

Jack
        Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
          There is NO Truer Christian the Pastor Ezekiel. Have some respect .

YIC

Jack
          This bible verses refer to "pastor" Ezekiel and you all:

Acts 23,3: Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

and Matthew 23,27-28:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men"s bones, and of all uncleanness.
          Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
          Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
          13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Comment

You aren't going to Google your way to salvation, son.

Tell you what: if you can explain BOTH of those passages in context IN YOUR OWN WORDS within the next ten minutes, I'll see what I can do to prevent you from getting banned for badmouthing Pastor Ezekiel.

Hint: if you use the word "hypocrite" you automatically lose.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
            Posted via Mobile Device
            sigpic

Comment

YiC,

Zech
              Posted via Mobile Device
              My sentiments exactly you Satan worshipper of a god aka a Satan that molested a young child called Mary (apparently?)

Story book proofs -

1. Those who claim to worship biblical god are Satan worshippers -

"And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah". (2 Samuel 24: 1) KJV story book

Comparing this parallel account of the same incident we read: -

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel. {And...: Heb. And it was evil in the eyes of the LORD concerning this thing} 8 And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. (1 Chron. 21: 7 - 8) KJV story book

So the ADVERSARY = Satan (i.e. Satan is a Hebrew Word - Metaphor) that was against Israel / smote Israel - was definitely not a naughty spirit angel supernatural being (which don't literally exist in or out of the story book pages) but was story book god itself!

2. Bendover baptist' Cult god molests (rapes) young girl Mary -

Luke 1:35! KJV Story book

Not only molests and finally rapes her, but then refuses to marry her and then after having its way with her and its cowardly act and then disgracefully abandons its bastard child to another man Joseph, to care for!

QED

Next!
              Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
              abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

How did God abandon Jesus when THEY ARE THE SAME?

Your drunken ramblings always crack me up.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                Posted via Mobile Device
                sigpic

Comment

I'm bored with Composter now.

His posts all follow the same lines.

Grandiose delusion of own mental might.
                  Reference to imaginary students.
                  Imma no believe the Bible.
                  Imma call you all a faggot.
                  Imma quote stuff out of context.
                  Imma rant on and on and on and on while saying nothing at all except tha above ad nauseum.

Has he said anything new from the moment he arrived?
                  sigpic
                  Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                  The truth about volcanos
                  Sex and debauchery in public schools
                  Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                  Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Composter View Post
                    My sentiments exactly you Satan worshipper of a god aka a Satan that molested a young child called Mary (apparently?)
                    It has probably escaped your notice that young girls are incapable of becoming pregnant. I know that you are not a teacher because you do not have sufficient English Language to be admitted to any teacher training programme which suggests that you don't know what a "student" is either.

I John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceiue you: he that doth righteousnes, is righteous, euen as he is righteous.
                    ©1611

You refer to what you consider a non-valid source - The Bible - yet seem unaware of any other source material. In that case what you present cannot be considered as any sort of "argument" and so there is nothing for you to "win" - you're not the first person to be angry with God:

Jonah 4:4 Then said the Lord, Doest thou well to be angry?
                    ©1611

Having been immersed in bile and vomit - an experience you will be familiar with - one man learned how to trust and give thanks. Of course you have to be capable of learning, and what God did next is a matter of history.

Praise Him in the Firmament of His Power . Obadiah 1:3

Comment

Originally posted by Jedediah View Post
                      You keep citing Romans 3:23 as if that makes your (falacious) point for you. Of course all have sinned. But apparently you are not familiar with the concept of having your sins washed away by the Blood of Christ. Myself, I used to be a raging sodomaniac. But since becoming True Christians™, it is literally impossible for us to sin! I couldn't sin, even if I wanted to. Glory!

Philippians 2:13
                      For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

I John 3:6-9
                      Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
                      Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
                      He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
                      Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

(Note that True Christians™ are born of God, according to John 1:12, I John 3:2, and Romans 8:14.)

I John 5:18
                      We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

It's almost as if you are trying to sound ignorant. This is what happens when those without the Spirit to guide their discernment try to "interpret" God's Word.
                      It is actually far worse than that. The Compost Heap is trying to twist the words to make them appear that Jesus, God Himself, is a sinner.

I know Composter can't be Satan because Satan is far more intelligent than Composter appears to be. And we know from Scripture itself that Satan understands the Bible inside and out, something Composter does not.
                      YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

How did God abandon Jesus when THEY ARE THE SAME?

Your drunken ramblings always crack me up.

YiC,

Z. Smyth
                        Posted via Mobile Device
                        At least you agree with the Story book that your Story book god is a Satan!

Hence IF you actually believe this Story book jesus and its god are one and the same, then you also agree that this jesus is aka Satan!

You must have taken a few seconds to withdraw your nose (Unlike me your having no penis) from your fellow bendover baptist's butt to make your latest self-contradicting fatal contribution. LOL!

Next!
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done

Comment

At least you agree with the Story book that your Story book god is a Satan!

Hence IF you actually believe this Story book jesus and its god are one and the same, then you also agree that this jesus is aka Satan!

You must have taken a few seconds to withdraw your nose (Unlike me your having no penis) from your fellow bendover baptist's butt to make your latest self-contradicting fatal contribution. LOL!

Next!
                          Your obsession with my tallywacker is disturbing. Do your "students" () know about your queer longings for my tallywacker?

PLEASE STOP OBSESSING ABOUT MY TALLYWACKER!!!

(Romans 1:27) "And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

YiC,

Zech
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                            It has probably escaped your notice that young girls are incapable of becoming pregnant.
                            1. Thank you for thus agreeing the bible is a man made book containing lies and Story book Mary couldn't have given birth to a child as according to Luke 1:35 which is (according to you) a lie!

2. A pregnancy can take place at any time after puberty, with menarche (first menstrual period) normally taking place around age 12 or 13, and being the stage at which a female becomes potentially fertile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy)

3. Much much much much much much better luck next times!

Next!

Comment

1. Thank you for thus agreeing the bible is a man made book containing lies and Story book Mary couldn't have given birth to a child as according to Luke 1:35 which is (according to you) a lie!

2. A pregnancy can take place at any time after puberty, with menarche (first menstrual period) normally taking place around age 12 or 13, and being the stage at which a female becomes potentially fertile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_pregnancy)

3. Much much much much much much better luck next times!

Next!
                              First you fixate on my penis, and then you try to justify the non-Biblical rape of a child...YOU ARE SICK!!!

Are your female "students" () walking around rubbing their swollen bellies and dreaming of pickles?

God warned me about you, you sick freak:

(Proverbs 14:2) "He that walketh in his uprightness feareth the LORD: but he that is perverse in his ways despiseth him."

YiC,

Zech
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                                It is actually far worse than that. The Compost Heap is trying to twist the words to make them appear that Jesus, God Himself, is a sinner.
                                Yes, read it again and weep again - Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself. (Heb. 7:27) even alone bursts your bubble!

&

. . . . God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, . . . . (Rom. 8:3) KJV Story book

&

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. (Heb. 9:28) KJV Story book (My emphasis)

Thus as it claims to appear the second time ' without sin ' it must therefore have appeared the first time ' with sin ' and christianity lied yet again by claiming otherwise!

Confirmed yet again by -

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto [his] brethren, . . . . (Heb. 2:17) KJV Story book, the joint nemesis of christianity!

Much much much much much much much much better luck IF you wish to try your luck against me the proven non-homosexual and successful Religion & Cult busting teacher, using your own preferred Story book bible to successfully defeat and expose those like you faggots, male bitches and eunuchs at bendover baptist Cult aka / formerly Landover baptist Cult, yet again?

Read and weep again at christianities demise caused in no small part by Composer, the successful religion & Cult buster!

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
                                I know Composter can't be Satan
                                Another special keeper for me, you bendover faggots can't even agree with each other, because here YOU admit I'm not a Satan, but others here claimed I am. LOL!

Thus making a mockery also of -

Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, [being] of one accord, of one mind. (Phil. 2:2) KJV Story book

Hence your Story book jesus because of your internal divisions also made Unjoyful!

Conversely I'm ecstatic and my Joy runneth over as does my Students who observe first hand my ongoing victories. LOL!

Next!

Comment

Working...
                                X