X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Meets with Heathen Atheists

Biden has a "faith based" office in his administration. It meets with officials of Christian organizations. Now, I can understand an office like that has a obligation to meet with those who worship fake gods, Hindus and whatever. But, it has no obligation whatsoever to meet with those of no god, atheists, freethinkers and other worthless sinners.

All the atheist organizations say they have been meeting regularly with Biden's faith officials. Then, just four days ago the office met with more than a dozen heathens on a zoom meeting. This is an outrage. As one Christian clergy said, "This country was founded on Christianity. If Biden's office in meeting with atheists there is no sincerity in Biden or his staff." Amen to that.

Biden White House officials hold first meeting with atheist, secular groups (religionnews.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Biden Meets with Heathen Atheists

Might as well invite skinheads and klansmen to a meeting of the Congressional Black Caucus. Same thing.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold;1284651I can understand an office like that [...
      has no obligation whatsoever to meet with those of no god, atheists, freethinkers and other worthless sinners.
      Catlick meets with atheists - the New Axis of Evil!
      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        Catlick meets with atheists - the New Axis of Evil!
        Good observation, Pastor Bathfire. You are referring to a phrase used by our dear President George W. Bush when he referred to Iran and North Korea.

In retrospect I think even we True Christians know W. was not the brightest porchlight on the block. Probably back then and even to this day he has never heard of atheists. Atheists and Catholics are a bigger threat to the Kingdom of Jesus than Iran/N. Korea ever were.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

It is indeed strange that a government "faith based" office would invite a bunch of non-believer atheists to a meeting - and talk about "separation of church and state". I'm outraged that my tax money would be used to spread blasphemy. I'm surprised that the mooselimbs aren't rioting somewhere at this.

It used to be that every town had a village atheist that was tolerated and no one really paid any attention to - and much like the village idiot, was often the source of some amusement.

The growing danger is that these days many of these atheists are getting together in larger numbers, and when you confront them about where they came from they all start talking about the "big bang" - which makes me think that we should all start thinking of them as terrorists.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X