X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Marijuana Makes You Gay

Nothing you've said here is backed up with articles or any scientific proof

Also I'll have you know my parents smoke pot and they are still straight. This is just a blasphemous way to use god and Jesus for your dislike of weed
    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN

for example:

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. - Hebrews 13:17

Comment

Originally posted by mcl125 View Post
      Nothing you've said here is backed up with articles or any scientific proof...
      Says the guy who doesn't use articles or scientific proof to justify anything he's said.

Comment

Marijuana, while bad, doesn't make you homosexual or otherwise change your sexual orientation (it won't turn gay people straight, either).

I've seen people that smoke pot, and don't feel they changed in that aspect, but their life was going way downhill.

Also, AIDS doesn't make you gay, neither does any other STD.

Pot isn't what you want if you want to be demonic either, go do some kind of sorcery, that has a 140% chance of working according to sane Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcernedIndiviual View Post
          Childish drivel
          If you are going to post "information", then back it up with (Scriptural) references.

Going "X doesn't do Y" is not a factual statement, it's nothing more than your unsubstantiated personal opinion until you can back it up.
          I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
          Matthew 7:22
          Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
          Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Marijuana, while bad, doesn't make you homosexual or otherwise change your sexual orientation (it won't turn gay people straight, either).

I've seen people that smoke pot, and don't feel they changed in that aspect, but their life was going way downhill.

Also, AIDS doesn't make you gay, neither does any other STD.

Pot isn't what you want if you want to be demonic either, go do some kind of sorcery, that has a 140% chance of working according to sane Christians.
            Demon, you are about as wrong and hellbound as you can be.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Demon, you are about as wrong and hellbound as you can be.
              I know nothing about a demon called "concern".

I'm bound to whatever the hell I feel like, more like.

Comment

I know nothing about a demon called "concern".

I'm bound to whatever the hell I feel like, more like.
                Hello ConcernedIndiviual.

You do not seem happy maybe you should try holding hands with Jesus when I started doing that I became a happier person even though I was in a hospital and my kids stopped talking to me they are not getting anything I am old.

Thank you.

Rusty
                Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

Smoking Marijuana makes one believe that islam is a race. I don't have any scientific proof to this claim, but I've encounter alot of sodomite pot smoking lowlives who defend muslim terrorists in Yahoo answer.
                  Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

Comment

I sometimes wonder if it was not that first joint in gradeschool which began my transformation into a drug addled, devil worshiping sex slave with multiple personality disorder. I suspect the elders of the Theosophical Society were using this dangerous chemical to induce suggestible states in the youth and force us to have sex with aquatic mammals during some of the time I have lost to occult mind control technology.

Marijuana mind control was developed by the CIA during project MKULTRA in an attempt to establish a New World Order under the monarchy of the antiChrist, Hillary Clinton. All they need now is for the federal government to stand down in the War on Drugs to guarantee her election.
                    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                      I suspect the elders of the Theosophical Society were using this dangerous chemical to induce suggestible states in the youth and force us to have sex with aquatic mammals during some of the time I have lost to occult mind control technology.
                      Occultists frequently engage in ceremonies involving the deadly narcotic marihuana and dirty, non-procreative s*x. This puts them in contact with their master Satan, who whispers lies into their eager ears. He is the Prince of Lies.

Thanks to the imbibation of marihuana cigarettes among these willing thralls of the Prince of Lies, all manner of perversion involving marine mammals has gained a foothold in our once-Christian society! This includes Dolphin-Assisted Birth(r):

They have even gone so far as to establish a witches' coven in Hawaii, where their own material proclaims their intention to "dolphinify" God's Creation! This will no doubt involve the dark occult sacraments of marihuana, homosexurality, and pederasty. Pray for our nation in these last days!
                      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
                      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
                      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
                      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
                        Brothers,

Praise Christ that True Christians™ are never tempted by the Devil's weed!

The results are in from Landover University. A carefully controlled double blind study in which half of the 20 male participants smoked oregano and the other half cannibis, a Schedule I narcotic.

The prinicpal finding of the study is that ingestion of THC, in any amount, lowers your inhibitions and self control. Men normally adverse to immoral conduct threw their conscience out the window after a bong hit.

In short, 100 percent of the uninhibited men that were stoned engaged in either autofellatio or sodomy. All ten men regretted the experience the next day. Most are in counseling and being tested for AIDS and rectumosis. They universally agree that it was marijuana that lead to the depravity and would not have engaged in such filth if not under the influence.

Praise Jesus Christ for the War on Drugs!
                        i really dont think thats how it works u stupid, u all are should go outside
                        Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by h0m04u View Post
                          i really dont think thats how it works u stupid, u all are should go outside

Ah, an educated man! You write like a Harvard graduate, but the joke is on you. We have already been outside, fool.
                          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

More proof that once you pack that first bowl of dope, it won't be long until you are packing mud. Or waking up in a daze with no clothes, and wondering why your sigmoid colon hurts so bad?

I would provide the link, but the repulsive degenerates get so much more graphic than even this. Not suitable for a Christian forum.

Just say no to ganja and avoid the misery of homo-rectalism. Trust me.

I'm quite a hardcore pothead but I quit at some months of high intensity studying. I feel very attracted to girls and not at all to men when sober, but when I get high I just want a big **** to suck and a man who ***** the **** out of me.

EDIT: After that happened for a few time I decided to have sex with a guy.
                            Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

The pot ruins lives, its as simple as that.
                              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello from South Africa.

I am proud to say that we were one of the very first countries who had the good sense to outlaw this dangerous narcotic. Way back in 1870, tightened in 1887. It was done to protect Christian white rule from dirty Indian immigrants (locally known as coolies).

I used to be a police officer with the SAPD before the communists took over in 1994, back when the laws against dagga (Afrikaner word for "disgusting kaffer grass") used to be heavily enforced.

I can indeed confirm that marijuana makes you gay. In 1981 I arrested a boytjie for smoking a zol. At the police department, I noticed that he became very effeminate and sensual, and tried to pull down my pants and rape me. Luckily I reached for my service pistol just in time and shot him dead on the spot. That was back in the good old days when you could still defend yourself against criminals.

My favourite Bible verse is:

Matthew 10:34 King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

This of course is Jesus telling us to enforce the laws against the drugs used by the degenerate races/cultures.

In Christus...

Comment

Working...
                                X