Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Help Me Repent
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#21)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigzagdance View Post
It would mean i'd have to go without food for a week if i were to donate any more than $10.
A week?

A whole week?

Friend, a week is nothing. Jesus fasted forty days and forty nights in the wilderness while Satan tempted Him relentlessly with feasts the likes of which your mind cannot conceive, and that was among His lesser sacrifices (relatively speaking). Surely you can last without a Biggie Fries for a less than a fifth of that time, unless you are intentionally mocking Christ. Are you mocking the love and devotion of our LORD and savior? If so, you may be permanently estranged from His saving grace -- and if that is the case, I am thankful to God that I am not you!

Last edited by Virginia Day Templeton; 01-17-2007 at 12:24 AM.
(#22)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.tommy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
I live in a small apartment in downtown Baltimore. I make very little money at a box manufacturing company. I honestly don't have the money. It would mean i'd have to go without food for a week if i were to donate any more than $10.
Woa...I thought America's supposed to be economically superior.
I mean...you can't get ONE meal for ten bucks...I feel very sorry for you.

The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Exodus 15:3

(#23)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 12:26 AM

It looks like we might have a... dusky gentleman on our hands, Brother Tommy. If you catch my drift.

(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash

zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Love View Post
Well, you've chosen your way and "found" out who you want to be. Ok! I just hope you're ready for the end of the road YOU have chosen! And I hope before you DIE you discover YOUR MISTAKE! But, then it will be TOO LATE!! And, I guess you'll soon be doing the ZIG ZAG DANCE in Hell as you are being repeatedly SODOMIZED. But, that MUST be what you want!!

REPENT SINNER !!
I'm not going to kiss his ass just so he'd accept me. If he doesn't love me for who i am, i don't love him.
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash

zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.zigzagdance has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy View Post
Woa...I thought America's supposed to be economically superior.
I mean...you can't get ONE meal for ten bucks...I feel very sorry for you.
I can't get a weeks worth of food and supplies for myself off $10. Learn to read, it helps, i swear.
(#26)
Old
Christ's Battle Axe

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:11 AM

Why do you assume the problem is with our reading and not your writing?

(#27)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:11 AM

Quote:
I'm not going to kiss his ass just so he'd accept me. If he doesn't love me for who i am, i don't love him.
If you're not prepared to be who Jesus wants you to be, then there's no way you can escape Hell. Are you not getting that?

Free will is the freedom to choose to follow and worship Jesus, or to go to Hell for eternal punishment. That's how it works.
Quote:
I can't get a weeks worth of food and supplies for myself off $10. Learn to read, it helps, i swear.
He's only a beagle, cut him a little slack. You know, kinda like how we are cutting YOU a little slack.
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKnees View Post
If you're not prepared to be who Jesus wants you to be, then there's no way you can escape Hell. Are you not getting that?

Free will is the freedom to choose to follow and worship Jesus, or to go to Hell for eternal punishment. That's how it works.

He's only a beagle, cut him a little slack. You know, kinda like how we are cutting YOU a little slack.
Maybe you don't understand, I'm not like you. I don't care what your god thinks of me. Because personally, I think he's a bigot. I don't care what he can do to me. I don't care if he damn's me to hell. I'd much rather hold my dignity and constructively contribute to society then piss away my life on earth believing in something that can't be proven.
(#29)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.OnYourKnees is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Maybe you don't understand, I'm not like you. I don't care what your god thinks of me. Because personally, I think he's a bigot. I don't care what he can do to me. I don't care if he damn's me to hell. I'd much rather hold my dignity and constructively contribute to society then piss away my life on earth believing in something that can't be proven.
Thennnnnnn . . . Why are you here?
(#30)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:51 AM

To learn about other faiths.
(#31)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 04:55 AM

Quote:
To learn about other faiths.
But you've already said you won't read the Bible, how else will you learn?
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 05:05 AM

Every christian-esque religion follows the bible. I'd rather see what you're actually like, reading a book won't tell me how you generally act and exactly believe. Plus i don't think the bible is the word of god (i'm going to hell for that, right?).
(#33)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Every christian-esque religion follows the bible. I'd rather see what you're actually like, reading a book won't tell me how you generally act and exactly believe. Plus i don't think the bible is the word of god (i'm going to hell for that, right?).
The only way to know God is through His Word.

How else would you know God? Through your own imaginings, or that of Pastor Feelgood?
(#34)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 05:20 AM

Well feel free to rebuke this, but i feel that the origin of religion started when some power hungry war-mongers realized that their power tactics didn't have the same affect on the people anymore, and wanted a new way to gain support. So they created religion. A way to get people to worship them blindly (Kind of like what you guys do). And scared the commoners into being forced to believe, or else, hell.
(#35)
Old
Ladies of Landover Senior VP
One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls One Year/1000 posts Long service medal, 3rd class Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Platinum Tither Ribfest '07 True Christian Homemaker Ex-Mary Worshipper Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS TC Bravery Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Friend of Jesus Most Obedient Mrs. Sarah Palin Lady of the Year 2010 Flat Earth Mission to Australia Mama Grizzly Persecuted Pro-Life The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Batman Shooting Survivor Guns, Guts and GLORY! Kirk Cameron Fan Club The Lord’s Witness Wound Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer Home Schooled Jailed for JESUS Paula Deen Negro Support Group Trump of GOD Donald Trump 2016! Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mrs. Mary Whitford will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Well feel free to rebuke this, but i feel that the origin of religion started when some power hungry war-mongers realized that their power tactics didn't have the same affect on the people anymore, and wanted a new way to gain support. So they created religion. A way to get people to worship them blindly (Kind of like what you guys do). And scared the commoners into being forced to believe, or else, hell.
You started this thread with the words, "Help me repent." Now, a mere four pages later, you're blaspheming as though your immortal soul isn't in danger. I've got a strong suspicion that you didn't want to repent at all.

Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
(#36)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 05:34 AM

You're right, but I've changed. Sorry for the stupid crap i posted when i joined. I wanted to delete or at least edit it but i guess i don't have those privileges.
(#37)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Interesting theory you have there, ZZD.

So you're saying that PEOPLE made up GOD?

And that religion is all about concentrating power and money, and creating social control?

That DOES sound a lot like Catholicism, granted. But there's still the issue of where everything came from. God explains it in His Word . . . how do YOU explain it?

(Get ready, he'll be quoting Robert Ingersoll or some other schlock from infidels.org next!)

Last edited by OnYourKnees; 01-17-2007 at 06:07 AM.
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 06:17 AM

Sure, i agree, having a God would explain a lot. But there are more realistic reasonings for everything. I'll be honest, i don't know how the world is created. It may have been by some more supreme power. It could have been from a big bang. But i do know this, God's word (the bible) has been proven wrong on many things such as the length of human existence, space, and even earth (unless your a flat-earther). If you were to look at the bible as a reference for everything, i don't see how you could not second guess the part where moses parted the sea, or when Noah built the ark and flocked every animal into it on one day? As Robert Ingersoll once said...
(#39)
Old
On Extended Furlough
True Christian™

Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Sure, i agree, having a God would explain a lot. But there are more realistic reasonings for everything. I'll be honest, i don't know how the world is created. It may have been by some more supreme power. It could have been from a big bang. But i do know this, God's word (the bible) has been proven wrong on many things such as the length of human existence, space, and even earth (unless your a flat-earther). If you were to look at the bible as a reference for everything, i don't see how you could not second guess the part where moses parted the sea, or when Noah built the ark and flocked every animal into it on one day? As Robert Ingersoll once said...
Ahh, but all things are possible with God.

After all, dating of the earth is only done by current knowledge of geologic processes. What's to say that God couldn't speed them up if He so desired?
(#40)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Help Me Repent - 01-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Also, you must remember, that a million years to God is the time between breakfast and lunch.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)