X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Originally posted by Mikey Anderson View Post
    God didn't "design" HIV.
    I've already proven you wrong on this point. Why do you keep tossing out the same lies?

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Recognizing beauty doesn't mean attraction. I can look at a pretty girl and say, "Ooh she's pretty." But I would never look at a girl the way I look at a guy, sorry.
      Friend, in order to find something beautiful you must be attracted to it; everyone knows that.

You want me to be completely honest? Men do turn me on. Want me to go into details? The slight curve at the waist, the masculine features on a face, a smooth chest. It turns me on just much as the breasts or the ass of a women would turn a straight man on. Quite frankly, the temptation to sin isn't a turn on, because sinning is just like breaking a rule, and why would breaking a rule turn me on?
      The Bible says that sin is enjoyable for a season. A season can last a very long time, friend, but the end result is depravation,desolation, and bad taste.

Hebrews
      11:23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
      11:24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
      11:25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

My Chemical Romance has done nothing to influence my sexuality. All they did was teach me it's alright.
      Of course they do, the Bible says so: blatant images of homosexuality and terrible noise can drive an individual to do the most perverse things, but thank God for the Delivering Power of Jesus!

1 Corinthians
      15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

And maybe, I don't want relationships with girls! Ever think of that?
      No friend, the Lord did not make men that way; the Lord made men upright - which means they naturally are attracted and want to be with women; he did not endow men with tools for sodomy.

Ecclesiastes
      7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
      sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
      Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
      Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
      Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
      Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
      Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        Sure you have, repeatedly. You said you were "clean", and never rejected my repeated assertions that people with HIV must be "unclean". Silence implies assent, so you must agree that HIV+ people aren't clean.
        I never said that if you have HIV that you were unclean. I just said I was clean, meaning I'm healthy and not infected. Total assumption, thank you very much.

You also said that none of your friends have HIV, because you "aren't friends with sluts".
        Yeah, I made it clear already that I'm not friends with people who get around and f*ck anything with a beating heart. I also said that I'm pretty sure none of my friends have HIV, but that's because I tend to stick around the more shy and innocent kids.

You have consistently made it clear that in your eyes, people with HIV are "unclean" and deserve to be sick because they don't meet your standards of sexual purity.
        I don't think anyone with HIV deserves it, even if they brought it on themselves. It's a deadly disease as it generally ties with AIDS, and I wouldn't wish anyone to die. "They don't meet my standards of sexual purity"? I think that's something a heavy Christian like yourself would say to a teenager who's f*cked someone before marriage. I honestly don't have a standard for sexual purity; I just don't befriend the types of people who get around, thus I usually don't have friends with HIV. But if I'm already friends with someone and they happen to get HIV, I wouldn't care. That wouldn't change my view on them; I would treat them the same except feel sorrow because they happened to f*ck the wrong person.

An odd position, coming from someone God declares an abomination worthy of death and eternal damnation, don't you think?
        No, because you think I'm in a position I'm not in.

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        I've already proven you wrong on this point. Why do you keep tossing out the same lies?
        I know you have "proof" from the bible, but we have scientific, factual proof about where it comes from.

Originally posted by Rev. Edward Clement View Post
        Friend, in order to find something beautiful you must be attracted to it; everyone knows that.
        So, if I were to look at a pretty sunset, and say "That's beautiful", it means I'm attracted to it? That's weird, man. I don't think I'm turned on by the ocean or by the clouds.

The Bible says that sin is enjoyable for a season. A season can last a very long time, friend, but the end result is depravation,desolation, and bad taste.
        Okay. When I'm old and gray, waiting to die, I'll call you (hopefully you'll still be alive then; I don't mean it disrespectfully but I'm obviously a lot younger). The message will be "I'm still gay." I honestly don't think it's a "phase" or anything, it's legitimately a lifestyle, if you will. It's that I'm attracted to men, not women, there's nothing you or I, or time can do about it.

Of course they do, the Bible says so: blatant images of homosexuality and terrible noise can drive an individual to do the most perverse things, but thank God for the Delivering Power of Jesus!
        Um, no. Well one; has god ever told you that My Chemical Romance was "terrible noise"? You don't actually know what does and doesn't qualify as that, so... and then images of homosexuality. Well, I know for sure that images didn't drive me to being gay. Although "Frerard" (the ship of Gerard Way and Frank I ero) is awfully cute.

No friend, the Lord did not make men that way; the Lord made men upright - which means they naturally are attracted and want to be with women; he did not endow men with tools for sodomy.
        Well, I suppose you're right in a sense that naturally, mean in general are meant to be with women. But that doesn't mean there can't be a few men who're different, and are born attracted to men. I've been attracted to men for as long as I remember. I mean, yeah, of course back when I was super insecure and unsure, I dated girls, but that was all innocent cheek kisses and there was nothing special, no butterflies in my stomach and no desperate feeling of love. Nothing compared to what I've experienced with guys. Oh, and yeah, I suppose there aren't "tools for sodomy" like there are with women, but I'm cool with assf*cking and BJs. (;

PS: I literally just noticed the tabs (I'm quite unobservant) and well, what's wrong with masturbation? Lol, and if you think only "emos" do it then you're sooo wrong it's not even funny. ;D

Comment

PS: I literally just noticed the tags (I'm quite unobservant) and well, what's wrong with masturbation? Lol, and if you think only "emos" do it then you're sooo wrong it's not even funny. ;D
          Whoops, I read the tags wrong. I didn't notice the "cutting:" part. That's actually really rude. Cutting has nothing to do with to way someone chooses to dress or the music they listen to. I have a tumblr (a social media website, for those who live under rocks) and there's loads of preps who cut themselves. And comparing it to masturbation for the emo cliques, that's just pure judgement. You guys are awful.

Comment

So, if I were to look at a pretty sunset, and say "That's beautiful", it means I'm attracted to it? That's weird, man. I don't think I'm turned on by the ocean or by the clouds.
            Now friend, stop trying to divert away fro the issue at hand, here. The Bible is very descriptive about a woman's beauty because the Lord made us, Men, to find them beautiful, and because the Lord made Men in His image; thus, he describes the beauty of the woman.

Song of Solomon

4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

Friend, face it, you find women beautiful because you are attracted to them and are choosing anal lust because sin is enjoyable for a season.

Okay. When I'm old and gray, waiting to die, I'll call you (hopefully you'll still be alive then; I don't mean it disrespectfully but I'm obviously a lot younger). The message will be "I'm still gay." I honestly don't think it's a "phase" or anything, it's legitimately a lifestyle, if you will. It's that I'm attracted to men, not women, there's nothing you or I, or time can do about it.

Friend, you cannot remain in your sinful state when Jesus touches you,and He will touch you, because the Bible tells us that He will draw all men unto himself.

John
            12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

And when He touches you friend, the yoke of homosexuality will be destroyed because He will release His annointing upon you.

Isaiah
            10:27
            And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Um, no. Well one; has god ever told you that My Chemical Romance was "terrible noise"? You don't actually know what does and doesn't qualify as that, so... and then images of homosexuality. Well, I know for sure that images didn't drive me to being gay. Although "Frerard" (the ship of Gerard Way and Frank I ero) is awfully cute.
            Yes, he told us in His Word that if it ain't of Faith, it is sin.
            Romans
            14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

The Lord also said that musicians are to make a prophetic sound unto Him. MCR is doing none of that and they are making insipid noise with no talent, and stooopid followers are throwing money at their joo feet.

1 Samuel
            10:5 After that thou shalt come to the hill of God, where is the garrison of the Philistines: and it shall come to pass, when thou art come thither to the city, that thou shalt meet a company of prophets coming down from the high place with a psaltery, and a tabret, and a pipe, and a harp, before them; and they shall prophesy:

Well, I suppose you're right in a sense that naturally, mean in general are meant to be with women. But that doesn't mean there can't be a few men who're different, and are born attracted to men. I've been attracted to men for as long as I remember. I mean, yeah, of course back when I was super insecure and unsure, I dated girls, but that was all innocent cheek kisses and there was nothing special, no butterflies in my stomach and no desperate feeling of love. Nothing compared to what I've experienced with guys. Oh, and yeah, I suppose there aren't "tools for sodomy" like there are with women, but I'm cool with assf*cking and BJs. (;
            Friend, all that you said just confirms the evil enjoyment of sin for a season.

PS: I literally just noticed the tabs (I'm quite unobservant) and well, what's wrong with masturbation? Lol, and if you think only "emos" do it then you're sooo wrong it's not even funny. ;D
            Never said that only emos do it, but there is deliverance, friend, in Jesus.

sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
            Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
            Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
            Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
            Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
            Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Now friend, stop trying to divert away fro the issue at hand, here. The Bible is very descriptive about a woman's beauty because the Lord made us, Men, to find them beautiful, and because the Lord made Men in His image; thus, he describes the beauty of the woman.
              I wasn't diverting from the topic, it's just that you said that when you think something's beautiful, you're attracted to it. Okay, well maybe I'm just one of the many f*ck-ups who were not made in his image? Because you know, there's also many other things wrong with me. And I can't help but be attracted to men, women are beautiful, but I think men are hot. Even sexy, if you will. Take it from a women's perspective. She would find a man attractive, correct? Well I see men as a women does. (I'm talking about straight women, as I support lesbians, but that wouldn't fit in with what I'm saying.)

Friend, face it, you find women beautiful because you are attracted to them and are choosing anal lust because sin is enjoyable for a season.
              No. Women are beautiful, but that's because I'm able to recognize beauty. I also see men as beautiful, as well. I'm not choosing "anal lust". At the moment I'm in an intimate relationship with a guy, and there's love. It's not all lust. In addition to attraction, there is feelings involved. I don't know if I've made that clear enough, but it's true. Because I love him (Adam, my boyfriend) very much. Alright.

Friend, you cannot remain in your sinful state when Jesus touches you,and He will touch you, because the Bible tells us that He will draw all men unto himself.
              I doubt it. If I keep being a "nonbeliever", then I doubt Jesus will ever "touch me". Boy, that sounded wrong on so many levels.. and even if he did, I wouldn't quit homosexuality because of it.

And when He touches you friend, the yoke of homosexuality will be destroyed because He will release His annointing upon you.
              Okay. I'll be waiting for said day. For some reason, I believe I'll be a flaming, flamboyant homosexual until the day I die.

Yes, he told us in His Word that if it ain't of Faith, it is sin.
              So if the music isn't about god and/or religion, then it's sinful? That's f u c k e d up, dude. Then I guess my entire life is a sin.

The Lord also said that musicians are to make a prophetic sound unto Him. MCR is doing none of that and they are making insipid noise with no talent, and stooopid followers are throwing money at their joo feet.
              "Their joo feet"? I don't understand what that means. Are you talking about Jews, as in Jewish people? And we're not throwing money at their feet, we're buying tickets and buying band merch because we want it. Apparently you're unfamiliar with how the music industry works? BTW I think My Chem makes amazing music. It's an opinion on whether or not the music is good. I dare you to make a tumblr account, go on the "My Chemical Romance" tag, then express your opinion. All of their fans would exclaim their opinions, their stories, how much they mean to them. They'd change your opinion, for sure. Have you even actually listened to their music? May I suggest the song "Disenchanted"?

Friend, all that you said just confirms the evil enjoyment of sin for a season.
              Oh really? Okay. I disagree, but you're allowed to have your opinions. But keep in mind that you have no idea what goes on in my head. I do not believe my homosexuality is for a season. You don't even know me in person, yet you're telling me things about myself. Interesting. And for the record, I do enjoy it. More than I would with a girl, anyway.

Never said that only emos do it, but there is deliverance, friend, in Jesus.
              Yeah, I realized that as I reread the tags. I put a post beneath it, though. Perhaps you should read it.

Comment

I wasn't diverting from the topic,
                yes you were friend, please stay on topic while the annointing of Jesus destroys the yoke of homosexuality that is upon your neck.

No. Women are beautiful, but that's because I'm able to recognize beauty.
                That is incorrect, you find women beautiful because God created woman for the man.

Remember, it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

I doubt it. If I keep being a "nonbeliever", then I doubt Jesus will ever "touch me". Boy, that sounded wrong on so many levels.. and even if he did, I wouldn't quit homosexuality because of it.
                I see, you are so trapped in sin that the thought of Jesus touching you with his Holy Power never crossed your mind. Your flesh is not comforted by that fact.

Your doubts are to no avail because teh Word of God© is able to break through any defense that you can create by lying to yourself and your aptitude to listen to the devils that have you bound in chains to homosexuality.

Jesus can set you free friend.

Someone will be dispatched to your area to perform an emergency power soaker Baptism, and a power soaker oil dip as soon as possible.

Mark
                6:12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
                6:13 And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them.

Okay. I'll be waiting for said day. For some reason, I believe I'll be a flaming, flamboyant homosexual until the day I die.
                Friend, today is your day for a miracle! This is the day of salvation!

2 Corinthians
                6:2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

So if the music isn't about god and/or religion, then it's sinful? That's f u c k e d up, dude. Then I guess my entire life is a sin.
                Friend, I just gave you the scripture. That is what the Bible says therefore, it is true.

"Their joo feet"? I don't understand what that means. Are you talking about Jews, as in Jewish people? And we're not throwing money at their feet, we're buying tickets and buying band merch because we want it. Apparently you're unfamiliar with how the music industry works? BTW I think My Chem makes amazing music. It's an opinion on whether or not the music is good. I dare you to make a tumblr account, go on the "My Chemical Romance" tag, then express your opinion. All of their fans would exclaim their opinions, their stories, how much they mean to them. They'd change your opinion, for sure. Have you even actually listened to their music? May I suggest the song "Disenchanted"?
                How could I not hear it being blasted from the vehicles of hooligan teenagers, that are lost in sin and wiccanism, as they ride around smoking dope?

It was pure evil noise from the imaginations of uncreative demons, that's what it was.

Incidently, the teenagers in mention, were inhabited my many devils; this was emplified by their sudden speedy get away after being struck with a rock from my King David Slingshot. The devils in them were screaming with terror at such a Holy Tool for striking down dangerous heathens.

Oh really? Okay. I disagree, but you're allowed to have your opinions. But keep in mind that you have no idea what goes on in my head. I do not believe my homosexuality is for a season. You don't even know me in person, yet you're telling me things about myself. Interesting. And for the record, I do enjoy it. More than I would with a girl, anyway.
                Yes, I do know what goes on in your head, friend, because I have the Gifts of the Spirit, and thte Lord tells me what I need to know through descernment, prophecy, the word of knowledge, and wisdom.

1 Corinthians
                12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
                12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
                12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Yeah, I realized that as I reread the tags. I put a post beneath it, though. Perhaps you should read it.
                Friend, a masterbating hand will add to the weight that is luring you to hell.

Matthew
                18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
                18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Incidently, this verse has a quick version of how to rid of homosexuality, friend. Yes, the Lord has many tactics and ways to get His Point across.
                sigpic

Comment

Friend, this process of deliverance can be sped up if you make a Love Offering of no less than 2,000.00.

If you give this small amount we will send you free annointed prayer cloths that when you lay them on yourself, you will be delivered from homosexuality.

Acts
                  19:11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 19:12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

I never said that if you have HIV that you were unclean. I just said I was clean, meaning I'm healthy and not infected. Total assumption, thank you very much.
                    Which means people with HIV are not clean. The opposite of clean, you see, which you label yourself as being since you don't have HIV (as far as you know, and only because God has chosen for you not to have it yet, if indeed you don't).

If that's not what you intended to say ("people with HIV are unclean"), then you should probably consider your choice of words and be more precise in the future, before you unwittingly insult and alienate someone who could have been a friend, to whom you could witness about Jesus once you become a Christian.

You're welcome, very much.

Yeah, I made it clear already that I'm not friends with people who get around and f*ck anything with a beating heart. I also said that I'm pretty sure none of my friends have HIV, but that's because I tend to stick around the more shy and innocent kids.
                    No, you said it was because you don't hang around with sluts.

That wouldn't change my view on them; I would treat them the same except feel sorrow because they happened to f*ck the wrong person.
                    And not be friends with them, because they're sluts, and you aren't friends with sluts.

Well, I suppose you're right in a sense that naturally, mean in general are meant to be with women. But that doesn't mean there can't be a few men who're different, and are born attracted to men.
                    Meant? Meant by whom? Are you a Creationist now? I thought you were an atheist.

How is homosexuality an evolutionary advantage, when they don't reproduce?

Masturbation as a physical act isn't called out in the Bible as a sin, but lustful thoughts are. You don't need to fondle yourself to be sinning, just thinking about sex with your boyfriend or the sweaty construction worker down the street is as bad as fornicating with a sheep, in God's eyes.
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

yes you were friend, please stay on topic while the annointing of Jesus destroys the yoke of homosexuality that is upon your neck.
                      I was giving an example, therefore it wasn't off-topic.

That is incorrect, you find women beautiful because God created woman for the man.
                      But if I see beauty in women, because women were created for the man, then why do other straight women see beauty in other women? A straight girl can look at another girl and say, "She's pretty." Perhaps even think they're pretty enough to be jealous of their good looks. So, as a girl can see beauty in another girl and not be attracted to her, per se, I can see beauty in women and not be attracted to them as well.

Oh, and women weren't created for men. That's a really sexist thought.

Remember, it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.
                      Oooh you're so original.

I see, you are so trapped in sin that the thought of Jesus touching you with his Holy Power never crossed your mind. Your flesh is not comforted by that fact.
                      K.

Your doubts are to no avail because teh Word of God© is able to break through any defense that you can create by lying to yourself and your aptitude to listen to the devils that have you bound in chains to homosexuality.
                      Oh my god. I love men, not women. I'm not bound by any chains, it's what I want, therefore I don't care what you say.

Jesus can set you free friend.
                      Mhm okay, sure, let's go with that.

Someone will be dispatched to your area to perform an emergency power soaker Baptism, and a power soaker oil dip as soon as possible.
                      Umm, I've haven't been baptized, I never plan on being baptized, and I don't want to be baptized. But thanks for trying.

Friend, today is your day for a miracle! This is the day of salvation!
                      Thanks, but no thanks! I'm sitting next to my boyfriend and he's spending the night, so today is definitely not the day!

Friend, I just gave you the scripture. That is what the Bible says therefore, it is true.
                      I want evidence that the bible was written by god. Oh, and do you honestly think I care what the bible says? And I also want evidence that everything in the bible is true. Like, do you know anyone who's gone to hell and saw everything, than magically came back to life, died again, said sorry and prayed or whatever, went to heaven, then un-died? No? I want proof. Gimme gimme some of that vampire- I mean proof. Yeah, proof. [[That was an MCR song reference, btw. Ahaha!]]

How could I not hear it being blasted from the vehicles of hooligan teenagers, that are lost in sin and wiccanism, as they ride around smoking dope?
                      Not all teenagers that listen to MCR smoke dope. And not all people who smoke dope listen to MCR. They have nothing to do with each other, hah, as I listen to MCR every single day and I've never been high in my entire life - well, maybe once from that day I painted my room, but hey, I didn't mean for it to happen. But yeah. Yes MCR, no dope.

It was pure evil noise from the imaginations of uncreative demons, that's what it was.
                      You're pure evil noise from the imaginations of uncreative demons, punk.

Incidently, the teenagers in mention, were inhabited my many devils; this was emplified by their sudden speedy get away after being struck with a rock from my King David Slingshot. The devils in them were screaming with terror at such a Holy Tool for striking down dangerous heathens.
                      Woahwoahwoah, you pelted a teenager's car with rocks from your slingshot? F*ck, man, what's wrong with you? Normal people don't do that. I think you're beyond "angry driving". That's a little much, don't you think? And I think anyone, even a good Christian, would get a little upset and drive off is someone pelted their car with rocks.

Yes, I do know what goes on in your head, friend, because I have the Gifts of the Spirit, and thte Lord tells me what I need to know through descernment, prophecy, the word of knowledge, and wisdom.
                      Okay, what am I think right now... GO!
                      Wait, you don't know?
                      But I thought you know what goes on in my head?

Friend, a masterbating hand will add to the weight that is luring you to hell.
                      So how many things are sending me to hell now? Eh, who cares. My entire existence, basically.

Incidently, this verse has a quick version of how to rid of homosexuality, friend. Yes, the Lord has many tactics and ways to get His Point across.
                      Oh, really? Maybe I'll try one.
                      In your dreams.
                      It's cool that you can get rid or homosexuality by "a few tactics" but "friend", I'm lazy and I don't care. So um, yeah.

Friend, this process of deliverance can be sped up if you make a Love Offering of no less than 2,000.00.
                      "0mG dat anit expen$ive @t aLL for @ L0v3 0ff3R!ng!" Oh my god, why would I buy something that pointless for that much money? I'm 16, I live with my parents - why would I have an extra handy dandy $2000?

If you give this small amount we will send you free annointed prayer cloths that when you lay them on yourself, you will be delivered from homosexuality.
                      "This small amount"? Lol, that is so small. Wait, so if I lay on whatever cloth with my boyfriend, maybe kissing, would we like look at each other after five minutes and then be disgusted for committing such a sin or something? And how the hell can laying on a cloth get rid of your homosexuality? Wtf.

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      Which means people with HIV are not clean. The opposite of clean, you see, which you label yourself as being since you don't have HIV (as far as you know, and only because God has chosen for you not to have it yet, if indeed you don't).
                      One, I don't have it. Two, okay, I may have made a mistake in one sentence by saying that because I don't have HIV, that I'm clean. So quit saying that I said they are "unclean" because I didn't. I was just acting dumb or something, and the word slipped.

If that's not what you intended to say ("people with HIV are unclean"), then you should probably consider your choice of words and be more precise in the future, before you unwittingly insult and alienate someone who could have been a friend, to whom you could witness about Jesus once you become a Christian.
                      "Once I become a Christian." Yeah okay. That's totally what will happen some day.

You're welcome, very much.
                      Ha-ha, you're so very funny.

[/QUOTE]No, you said it was because you don't hang around with sluts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, and since I don't hang around with sluts, that leaves mostly the innocent kids to hang out with.

And not be friends with them, because they're sluts, and you aren't friends with sluts.
                      No, having HIV doesn't make you a slut. You have HIV because you're slut. Well, most of the time, anyway. Sometimes people do just f*ck the wrong person. Therefore I wouldn't stop hanging around with someone if they HIV, because since I don't hang around with sluts, their boyfriend/girlfriend must have given it to them. Understand? I don't care if people have HIV, I care if they're have a slutty lifestyle.

Meant? Meant by whom? Are you a Creationist now? I thought you were an atheist.
                      You mean to tell me you've never had a spelling error before?

How is homosexuality an evolutionary advantage, when they don't reproduce?
                      Did I say it was an evolutionary advantage? No. Are people who're born with Down Syndrome an evolutionary advantage? I'm not saying they can't reproduce, but I am saying some people are just born different. No, people who're born gay don't have an extra chromosome or anything, but it could be a mental difference, not a physical one. You're right; we can't reproduce, but we can adopt children, I don't know, some child that doesn't have home. And that doesn't help evolution, but it does help some child that needs parents.

Masturbation as a physical act isn't called out in the Bible as a sin, but lustful thoughts are. You don't need to fondle yourself to be sinning, just thinking about sex with your boyfriend or the sweaty construction worker down the street is as bad as fornicating with a sheep, in God's eyes.
                      Okay... good to know, I guess. Wait, so anytime I think of my boyfriend, or any other guy, for that matter, in an intimate way, god sees that as bad as a man f*cking a sheep? That's a little weird, um...

Comment

Okay... good to know, I guess. Wait, so anytime I think of my boyfriend, or any other guy, for that matter, in an intimate way, god sees that as bad as a man f*cking a sheep? That's a little weird, um...
                        It's not only as bad as physical relations with a sheep, but if you so much as think a thought that is displeasing to the LORD, it's as bad as abducting a two month old baby, raping it with a power tool, choking it, and burying it under your house and then lying about it.

The Bible says one sin is as bad as all sins.

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. - James 2:10

Since you're a queer boy, you might as well go out and murder 500 people and steal their belongings. No difference.

Accept CHRIST today!
                        sigpic
                        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

No, having HIV doesn't make you a slut. You have HIV because you're a slut.
                          Let's just remind you of what you said here.

I don't care if people have HIV, I care if they're have a slutty lifestyle.
                          Why is that any of your concern? What makes you, a fornicator and sodomite, any better than them just because they fornicate and commit sodomy with more people than you?

You're not judging based on God's Law, as we True Christians™ do. You're judging others based on your standards for yourself, and degrading and insulting them because they choose to do things you don't choose to do. What does that make you?

You mean to tell me you've never had a spelling error before?
                          That wasn't a spelling error; or rather, that wasn't what I was calling you out on. Let's try again:

Originally posted by you said this
                          Well, I suppose you're right in a sense that naturally, mean in general are meant to be with women.
                          Men "are meant to be" with women. Meant by whom? If something is intended, then there must be an intelligence to provide the intent. If you believe something is "meant" to do something, that makes you a Creationist.

Did I say it was an evolutionary advantage? No. Are people who're born with Down Syndrome an evolutionary advantage? I'm not saying they can't reproduce, but I am saying some people are just born different.
                          But, since you claim to be an atheist, why should we encourage things which are not evolutionarily advantageous? Doesn't that weaken the species?

Yes. It is also as bad as raping your neighbor's grandmother, then gutting her, stuffing her, and serving her to your parents for Thanksgiving dinner.

Don't tell me you haven't thought about doing exactly that; all atheists fantasize about such things. And they eat babies, too.

In the eyes of the Lord, any sin is a one-way ticket to Hell. Steal a cookie? Tell a little white lie? Go to a hospital and set fire to a full maternity ward after slathering the babies with BBQ sauce? All the same punishment.
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!
                          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                            It's not only as bad as physical relations with a sheep, but if you so much as think a thought that is displeasing to the LORD, it's as bad as abducting a two month old baby, raping it with a power tool, choking it, and burying it under your house and then lying about it.
                            How do you think up this stuff? Is there like, someone website with a secret password that only "True Christians" are allowed into, and once there, there's a whole page of stupid scenarios that would never actually happen?

The Bible says one sin is as bad as all sins.
                            So telling your mom your day was boring when it was actually really exciting (lying), would have the same punishment as killing 2000 people? Wow.

Since you're a queer boy, you might as well go out and murder 500 people and steal their belongings. No difference.
                            Um, except for the fact that I'd be imprisoned for the rest of my life by law enforcement, and possibly given capital punishment. Being gay is legal. Oh yeah, totally no difference.

[QUOTE}Accept CHRIST today![/QUOTE]

No thank you!

You're not judging based on God's Law, as we True Christians™ do. You're judging others based on your standards for yourself, and degrading and insulting them because they choose to do things you don't choose to do. What does that make you?
                            I'm not judging them, I'm just saying they're stupid.

That wasn't a spelling error; or rather, that wasn't what I was calling you out on. Let's try again:

Men "are meant to be" with women. Meant by whom? If something is intended, then there must be an intelligence to provide the intent. If you believe something is "meant" to do something, that makes you a Creationist.
                            "Meant" is a word everyone uses every day. It doesn't make me a creationist. I could have just as easily put "supposed" where "meant" was.

But, since you claim to be an atheist, why should we encourage things which are not evolutionarily advantageous? Doesn't that weaken the species?
                            Well no, it doesn't advance the species, but it doesn't weaken it either. Plus, I don't think America needs more citizens. The world is already overpopulated as it is. A few people choosing not to reproduce won't cause any major damage whatsoever.

Yes. It is also as bad as raping your neighbor's grandmother, then gutting her, stuffing her, and serving her to your parents for Thanksgiving dinner.

Don't tell me you haven't thought about doing exactly that; all atheists fantasize about such things. And they eat babies, too.
                            Oh my god. We're not freaking cannibals. What makes atheists cannibalistic? Nothing. The only thing about us is that we don't believe in god. Big whoop. And eat babies? Who taught you this stuff?

In the eyes of the Lord, any sin is a one-way ticket to Hell. Steal a cookie? Tell a little white lie? Go to a hospital and set fire to a full maternity ward after slathering the babies with BBQ sauce? All the same punishment.
                            "God" is ridiculous.

Comment

Um, and that is judging them.

Meant" is a word everyone uses every day. It doesn't make me a creationist. I could have just as easily put "supposed" where "meant" was.
                              . . . which has the same effect, as saying that some intelligence decided what men and women were supposed, meant, or intended to do. It requires INTENT, and intent requires intelligence.

A convinced atheist would say that "most men are attracted to women". That's a statement of what exists.

Only someone who believes that there is some intelligence deciding who is to be attracted to whom would say, "most men are supposed to be attracted to women".

Well no, it doesn't advance the species, but it doesn't weaken it either. Plus, I don't think America needs more citizens. The world is already overpopulated as it is. A few people choosing not to reproduce won't cause any major damage whatsoever.
                              You don't think a declining birth rate, like in Europe where there are homosexuals everywhere, is a problem?

You do realize that the retiring population needs there to be more younger people working to support them through Social Security, right?

And that a shrinking population means either that seniors will be thrown into abject poverty or they (being the majority) will raise taxes on the young, throwing the young into poverty? Leading to age-warfare?

Oh my god. We're not freaking cannibals. What makes atheists cannibalistic? Nothing. The only thing about us is that we don't believe in god. Big whoop. And eat babies? Who taught you this stuff?
                              "Oh my God"? Interesting. Real atheists don't say that.

"God" is ridiculous.
                              Yet you just called out His name above, saying "Oh my God!"
                              Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

How do you think up this stuff? Is there like, someone website with a secret password that only "True Christians" are allowed into, and once there, there's a whole page of stupid scenarios that would never actually happen?

So telling your mom your day was boring when it was actually really exciting (lying), would have the same punishment as killing 2000 people? Wow.

Um, except for the fact that I'd be imprisoned for the rest of my life by law enforcement, and possibly given capital punishment. Being gay is legal. Oh yeah, totally no difference.

[QUOTE}Accept CHRIST today![/QUOTE]

No thank you!

"Meant" is a word everyone uses every day. It doesn't make me a creationist. I could have just as easily put "supposed" where "meant" was.

"God" is ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X