Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page Jesus Is Not A Joo!
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#11)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 05-04-2014, 07:29 PM

For what reason is the word "Jew" spelled as it is here?

There are many sweet and precious Jewish babies that bring a twinkle to one's eye and a smile to one's face. My dear mama is quick to show my baby pictures to anyone - and oy does she go on and on about how quiet and easy I was. But you can't blame bagels for being tasty.

Is there some animosity between the Baptist religion and Judaism? G_d made us for His pleasure. G_d created us to glorify Him and to enjoy Him forever. We were created by Him and for Him. He did not need us because He was lonely or wanted someone to talk to. G_d is perfect and complete and has always been that way. We belong completely to Him. Because of that, we are to glorify Him in everything that we do. I hope my faith does not mean we cannot be friends.