X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

yes, there should be punishment for rape, but yous guys are all saying that its the womans fault, not he mans. gay sex is not rape, some of it may be, if one of the people involved don't give their consent, but apart from that it is not rape. and people are not brainwashed into thinking that they are gay, they are born that way. there have always been gays, they are not unnatural
    2 Chronicles 15:13
    Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison.

Originally posted by lydiaa View Post
      yes, there should be punishment for rape, but yous guys are all saying that its the womans fault, not he mans. gay sex is not rape, some of it may be, if one of the people involved don't give their consent, but apart from that it is not rape. and people are not brainwashed into thinking that they are gay, they are born that way. there have always been gays, they are not unnatural
      Gay sex is always rape. Being brainwashed into thinking it's pleasurable to feel one's prostrate continually thumped upon by various apendeges and random garden tools doesn't make it "natural." If it was "natural," everyone would enjoy it. Why do you think people stopped taking temperatures rectally if it was "natural" to enjoy things inserted into one's bum? It doesn't make sense because your argument is invalid.
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

why the hell are you bringing "random garden tools" into this? and you said " if it was natural everyone would enjoy it" not everything that is natural is enjoyable. child-birth, colds and flus are all natural, and they aren't all too enjoyable, are they? love is just about the most natural thing, so we shouldn't try to deny it just because it's different
        Whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

child-birth, colds and flus are all natural, and they aren't all too enjoyable, are they? is just about the most natural thing, so we shouldn't try to deny it just because it's different
          These's are some of the consequences of Sin. Do you really want to increase the suffering in the world by encouraging more Sin? What kind of horrible person wants to see innocent people suffer?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Gay sex is always rape. FACT.

Have you ever wondered why the gaywise are always so hopped up on the drugs?

That's right. It is to numb the pain of anal intrusion.

Anyone who says that the male penile member being forced twixt cleft cheek is not the most excruciating is a liar.

Or a member of SAG. The only way gaywise sex takes place is when it it forced. And forced sex is rape (in this case anal).

Where do you get off saying that a vibrant, clean limbed young youth who is held do by two older men (and no doubt a fist of lesbeans cheering them on) and being abused both anally and by the face and mouth is not rape?

You atheists have no moral compass: you make me sick to my stomach.

All the best.

Dr Laurence Niles
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Maybe if you stopped being such a bigoted asshole you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.
              Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but I thank you for judging me falsely anyway, I hope making people feel small makes you feel big

Comment

Maybe if you stopped being such a <profanity removed> you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.
                Oh, and I'm not an atheist, but I thank you for judging me falsely anyway, I hope making people feel small makes you feel big
                Serial child rapists enjoy bunging the quivering and puckering orifices of toddlers...so that makes it okay?

You atheists are all about doing what feels good. It's disgusting.
                sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Maybe if you stopped being such a bigoted asshole you could realise that they might enjoy it. Anyway, relationships aren't all about sex.
                  So your another libtard Satan worshiper. You're dark prince may whisper in you're ear that you love the feeling of forced penetration but you do not! It is impossible to like something that is sew unnatural. Your rite that relationships aren't all about sex. Their about making children, specifically suns to be soldiers for Christ!
                  Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

More anti-biblical concessions to the rabid homosexualist lobby. Clearly, God wants gays to be proscribed.

What part of Leviticus 20:13 do they NOT understand???
                    This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Strong language is never welcome.
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental pricks who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?

Comment

Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental <filthy profanity removed> who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?
                          Again with the profane language?

Why do you atheists think it's okay to spew forth such venom in God's virtual church? God doesn't appreciate it. Not one bit.

Colossians 3:8 (1611 King James Bible)

But now you also put off all these, anger, wrath, malice, blasphemie, filthy communication out of your mouth.
                          sigpic

I Kings 7:23

And he made a moulten Sea, ten cubites from the one brim to the other: it was round all about, & his height was fiue cubits: and a line of thirtie cubites did compasse it round about.

New here? Desiring to be pleasing in the eyes of The Lord and His Followers?

Then do as directed by our esteemed Pastors and head on over to the Introductions subforum and make your first post there, friend. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus. Anything else you want to share with us about how Jesus has blessed you is welcomed too.

Are you a hater of God that believes He is a morally bankrupt monster? Read Why, you ask, is God so angry? to see that it is in fact you that is the monster that mercilessly and infinitely torments God.

Stop this relentless torturing of God and accept Jesus today!

Comment

Are yous all daft or can it just not penetrate through your thick skulls that I'm not an atheist. And even if I was, I'd still be a human being, meaning that you shouldn't treat me any differently, just like gay people. We shouldn't discriminate based on labels, for example, I don't hate yous all because yous are homophobic, I hate yous because yous are all closed minded judgemental pricks who seem to revel in the idea of violence and pain in the name of Christ. See the difference?

Everything, dear, that is, EVERYTHING here is 100% biblically accurate.

If you don't believe us, why don't you try opening a bible and start reading?

If you can't stomach the word of GOD how are you going to be able to live in a True Christian Society such as the ones created by Moses and Oliver Chromwell?

I suggest you turn from your judgemental, racist ways, dear. You know nothing about the Word of God.

YiC,
                            Chester
                            This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN

Comment

Firstly, dear, if you do not accept the legitimate Jesus Christ of the Holy Bible, then you are no different than an atheist in God's eyes (John 3:18;Revelation 20:15). Secondly, please don't confuse sharing the Good News (which includes the necessity of a Redeemer by first exposing Sin, Romans 6:23) with discrimination. And furthermore, discrimination is not only Biblical (Leviticus 10:10; 2nd Chronicles19:2; Matthew 8:21-22) it's perfectly legal in the context of sharing the Gospel with such unrepentant and offensive sinners as yourself. We have a duty to expose your utter contempt for the Word of God to those who are True Seekers.

Comment

everyone on this website are so blinded by the bible and gods word that they can't actually see that they are homophobic, racist assholes who think that they are superior to everyone else just because they believe in a book. well guess what? i believe in god too, but that doesn't cause me to become obsessed with his word and be horrible to everyone who is different to me. if yous just broaden your minds and take the stick from your ass then it would benefit everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X