X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God sends Michael Jackson to hell.

Originally posted by unsaved1 View Post
    The Lord told me you all are a bunch of asshats (except O'Hanley). At least he's inspired millions of people with his music. What've you all done? I'm sure it doesn't even compare to his legacy.
    The Lord told you nothing. Inspiring millions of people with music is not the same as inspiring millions with the Word of God! I'm not sure you'd recognize me since you appear to be an atheist, but I am a televangelist and my most successful time was during the 1980's when I had literally millions of viewers spread across 90 countries. I have brought countless people to Christ, which is more than what Michael has done.

Michael Jackson burns in Hell tonight. Face the fact. Praise Jesus that this sinner is now getting molested by demons.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
      Well, one good thing about Michael Jackson that I can say....at least he had the sense to turn himself White.
      Unfortunately, he undid that good deed when he had his sex changed.

Praise Jesus!
      Buford
      yours in Christ,
      Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
      - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Like all people in the media, Michael Jackson had a profound influence on my life. In some ways you might say that he even influenced my own work. After the success of 1985's "We Are the World" I got together with Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell to make our own song "We hate Geraldine Ferraro" which raised money to disbar female lawyers in the US. It wasn't nearly as popular as the Jackson ensemble song and marked the beginning and end of my singing career.
        Last edited by Wash O'Hanley; 12-17-2009, 06:53 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unsaved1 View Post
          The Lord told me you all are a bunch of asshats (except O'Hanley). At least he's inspired millions of people with his music. What've you all done? I'm sure it doesn't even compare to his legacy.
          Satan "inspires" millions all over the world too. What's your point?

The boy way a member of the Jehovah Witless cult, he wore women's clothing and make-up, and he produced songs that promoted fornication.

That is Michael Jackson's legacy. Now he's being tortured in hell.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I'm not familiar with the demons who play rock and roll, but was he that nigra boy who tried to turn himself into a white woman? Is it true he was a Catlick "priest" who took the dress-wearing and lust for children too far?
            The only thing I know for sure is that the world is blessedly shorter one rock and roller today, and this boy is now a few hours into learning a very painful lesson that will never end.
            Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
            Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
            Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
            All a-Twitter for Salvation!
            Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
            On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
            My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)
              Taken from Pastor Ezekiel's signature.

First of all I am Christian and I would like to say that the things you say and do on this forum is WRONG. I like all of you to personally take the time to review the list above and stop running around on forums cursing people. You guys are not right....the above list mention the unforgiving all most of you people are doing is going around being mean toward other people. I don't know about you people but MOST OF YOU ARE NOT ACTING CHRISTIAN LIKE AT ALL FROM WHAT I'VE READ ON THIS FORUM AND YOU CALL YOURSELVES CHRISTIAN....PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIVE THE REST OF THE WORLD A BAD IMPRESSION OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE CHRISTIAN. What kind of forum is this "WHERE THE WORTHWHILE WORSHIP. UNSAVED UNWELCOME" God made us all in His image.......just because you are Christian does not make you any better of a person than ANYONE else God sees us all the same. So go on BAN me from your forum talk trash about me if you want to...because in the end only God can judge me.

Comment

P.S I am Catholic. I guess you guys are better than me then.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpeople View Post
                  Considering that we give praise to JESUS instead of Mary, a bunch of "saints", an old nazi in a dress, and idols galore... Yes, we are better than you. Forget that satanic nonsense and give yourself to the LORD!
                  Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                  Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                  Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                  All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                  Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                  On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                  My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Darn right, papist ring-kissing Dalmation.

Please show us we are wrong, using Scripture from the AV1611 KJV Bible.

Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

Comment

Haha you all are so "Christian" continue on breaking those same rules you claim to follow.

Comment

God made us all in His image.......just because you are Christian does not make you any better of a person than ANYONE else God sees us all the same. So go on BAN me from your forum talk trash about me if you want to...because in the end only God can judge me.
                        Yes, God made us all in His image, but the majority of people reject Him and His Law.

Let me tell you a little bit about God. He hates those who reject Him. Here's proof:

The book of Revelation describes the end of the world. Jesus will resurrect the faithful, who will reign with him 1,000 years. Then, He will resurrect everyone else . . . those who didn't follow His Laws completely, those who were Islamists (like Michael Jackson), those who were atheists, etc. He will explain to them their sins, and then cast them into the Lake of Fire He has created to torture them forever and ever. They will live forever after He resurrects them, and be burned alive for all eternity.

Now, if God loved sinners, He could very easily not resurrect sinners. He could resurrect the faithful to an eternal reward, and leave the sinners dead. He could say, "They had their reward when they lived."

Will He?

No.

He will resurrect them for the sole purpose of torturing them forever and ever because they broke at least one of His 600+ commandments during their very short (compared to eternity) lives. After they have died, they will have no opportunity to repent; when they awake, resurrected, faced with God, they will not be able to change their fate.

Is that what you call "love"?

What kind of a sick, sadistic monster do you think God is, that He would love someone, but resurrect that person for the sole purpose of torturing him forever?

What is WRONG with you that you would hold such a blasphemous belief?
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Oh did I mention I'm black to?

P.S I notice you had no mention of anything else I said in my post beside the fact that I'm Catholic.

Comment

Haha you all are so "Christian" continue on breaking those same rules you claim to follow.
                            Please quote the scripture we have violated. We aren't about to take your unsaved word for anything.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I dont think anyone can say whether MJ goes to hell or not. We are not God and we know not the hearts of his people.

Comment

First off...The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26) The Wicked(Romans 1:29) (Praying for people's death) oh and The Malicious (Romans 1:29) The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31) The Unrighteous (1 Corinthians 6:9) and most of aall.... All Liars (Revelation 21:8) (You may not have lied in any of your post...but tell me you haven't done any of the sins in your post or any of the other sins Jesus will damn us for and you're a liar.

Comment

Working...
                                X