X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jerry Sandusky: Football Coach, Manly Man, Victim of Rape

Originally posted by ditzygurl83 View Post
    We can make it for you to! It's very delicate to make, you have to be sure the sausage goes into the pie just right! Glory and Praise!!
    That does sound yummy!

I wouldn't mind a big Canadian sausage right about now.

Does your brother do anything special to it?
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Well as a woman I don't know a whole lot of what he does with his sausage but I have seen a few things. I know that he uses a lot of oil on it to cook it. He adds some spices too it, but I'm not sure what they are. And before that he does beat it to tenderize it he says. Sometimes he stuffs it with mozzerella cheese, but then when you really get into it you wind up getting white stuff all over ya, I think he stuffs it with too much cheese but daddy says it's just right!

Comment

Well as a woman I don't know a whole lot of what he does with his sausage but I have seen a few things. I know that he uses a lot of oil on it to cook it. He adds some spices too it, but I'm not sure what they are. And before that he does beat it to tenderize it he says. Sometimes he stuffs it with mozzerella cheese, but then when you really get into it you wind up getting white stuff all over ya, I think he stuffs it with too much cheese but daddy says it's just right!
        This is very intriguing.

I thought all Canadians ever had to eat was maple syrup and pancakes?
        sigpic

Comment

Oh no we have lots to eat here. Pies, sausages, beaver, moose, deer, you name it and we're likely to have had it in our mouths at one point! As long as it's Godly and approved by our Pastor!

Comment

Oh my yes you should!!! You would love it!! You really should come. I hope if you do though you will accept my womanly apologies that it is not more Godly here. I remember one time my brother was cooking his sausage and I was making my pie in the kitchen at the same time and his sausage got in my pie!! Oh dear we laughed that day. Dad came home and was a bit upset at first until he tried the sausage pie, he loved it!! Now we do make it sometimes on special occasions, which is to day whenever daddy tells us to make it!
            We can make it for you to! It's very delicate to make, you have to be sure the sausage goes into the pie just right! Glory and Praise!!
            I was just imagining a mouthful of your brother's sausage followed by a taste of your pie . . . alternating back and forth . . . but sausage IN pie? What a taste treat that would be!
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Oh Rev you could definitely alternate between his sausage and my pie! I don't mind at all!! But yea daddy really loves the taste of my brothers sausage in my pie! He says it's really divine! Sometimes though my brothers sausage can make my pie a bit messy, and sometimes he can push it into my pie a bit too hard, not delicate enough, ends up spreading my pie and getting the juicy insides all over the place!!! But then daddy just says sometimes it's not about presentation but about the overall flavour!!
              But any way you slice it, you could definitely enjoy my brothers sausage and then my pie!!!

Comment

My daddy loves Football and has always been a HUGE fan of Mr. Sandusky! He never believed for a minute the statements that the Devil has said of Mr. Sandusky. I have never believed them either. And as great as my pie is, my brother makes an incredible sausage dish that he is ready to prepare at any time should Mr. Sandusky decide to join us and no doubt he will be very hungry to try my brothers sausage!
                Sounds good! I make a very good pie too, maybe sometime we could eat each others pies!

Comment

I've never met Mr. Sandusky, so I can't say for certain, but for some reason, he just doesn't strike me as the kind of likes pie.

He definitely strikes me a sausage lover.
                  sigpic

Comment

Princess I think that sounds wonderful. I would love to try your pie and I hope you like my pie!! It's very juicy! Done just right. And Bob, if he doesn't like my pie that's ok, I won't take offense, he is after all a man and allowed to not like pie if he wants. There is plenty of sausage meals here for him to have! My brother always loves having his sausage gobbled up!!

Comment

Princess I think that sounds wonderful. I would love to try your pie and I hope you like my pie!! It's very juicy! Done just right. And Bob, if he doesn't like my pie that's ok, I won't take offense, he is after all a man and allowed to not like pie if he wants. There is plenty of sausage meals here for him to have! My brother always loves having his sausage gobbled up!!
                      I would love nothing more than to eat your juicy pie!

Comment

That sounds great Princess!! If you are ever up this way let me know!! Daddy has already said that you can stay here and he just knows you'll love my pie!!

Comment

I am not a big pie fan, but I do very much enjoy a nice, fat sausage. Fresh off the grill, when they are dripping and hot. But I have to say actually making sausage is a lot of fun, too. Do you think you brother would be interested in bringing over some sausage casings and meat and we could do it together? Perhaps I could stuff my sausage into his casing and then he could stuff his meat into mine.

Such as they are doing in this video. Here, the man is doing it with a young boy. He shows how he lubes up his shaft and then the boy cranks his meat. He explains how to get that meat deep into the casing without causing damage.

"Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Hi Alex, yes of course he would love to help you stuff sausages!! He loves everything about sausages!! If he could I think sausage is all he would ever eat ha ha ha. My daddy is always telling him, "if you keep eating sausages you're gonna turn into a big sausage!" ha ha, and we all laugh. But they do like pie sometimes too of course.

Comment

Working...
                            X