X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Love?

The bible teches love, why so much hate on this site, me thinks this may be a hideout for racists and haters, wrong of me to conuse this with a christian forum I guess??

Re: Where's the Love?

We preach the love of Jesus, not false, secular "feel good" love. Please take a look at THIS thread for more information.

Tell us about yourself. What church do you attend? How old are you?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by asifIcare View Post
      The bible teches love, why so much hate on this site, me thinks this may be a hideout for racists and haters, wrong of me to conuse this with a christian forum I guess??
      Are you one of those Towel-Heads Asif?
      You sound like one.

We are not haters neither are we racist. We Preach the Bible how The Lord intended.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
        Are you one of those Towel-Heads Asif?
        You sound like one.

We are not haters neither are we racist. We Preach the Bible how The Lord intended.
        You see to call one a towel head in itself exemplifies an intolerance and racist attitude. We need to understand others in order to provide salvation for them, to isolate and reject is to give up on reaching them and showing the truth.

Berean Baptist Church in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.

Comment

You see to call one a towel head in itself exemplifies an intolerance and racist attitude. We need to understand others in order to provide salvation for them, to isolate and reject is to give up on reaching them and showing the truth.

http://www.bereansudbury.ca/
          I think the world Towel-Head is both colorful and descriptive.
          You are looking for racism where none is present, Asif.

As someone who believes the Bible is the pure Word of God, a complete, infallible, and Divinely authoritative rule of faith and practice, how can you come here accusing us of being wrong?

If you accuse us then you accuse The Lord.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
          being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

God commands that we keep clear of the unrepentant sinners out there. Have you ever studied the Bible?

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

God commands us to rebuke sinners, using the Bible as our weapon. Do you really imagine that Muslim terrorists who hate Jesus and America are going to respond to some limp-wristed pink tea party?

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

But according to your username, you don't really care, now do you.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
              I think the world Towel-Head is both colorful and descriptive.
              You are looking for racism where none is present, Asif.

As someone who believes the Bible is the pure Word of God, a complete, infallible, and Divinely authoritative rule of faith and practice, how can you come here accusing us of being wrong?

If you accuse us then you accuse The Lord.
              Not so, I feel we need to be open to others in order for them to hear what is the truth, to reject before dilogue begins is to short change the lord, his word needs to be heard in order to save.

Comment

Fellow Landovarians, note the above post - it is so bad, it is not even wrong! There is no phrase in the above that can be justified by Scripture. Here we have all that God wishes Landover to oppose.

We see a false Christian who picks and chooses verses to justify his own personal views and then construct a god in his own image to worship.

We have someone who does not understand that The Lord is a Man of War and knows well how to deal with His Enemies - An Enemy of God is an Enemy of Landover.

Here he supports moon-worshipping Muslins.

He says we must "understand" others. To understand is to listen to their vile and iniquitous creed of lies and deceptions! I for one will not have it

He judges us, where he may not, and says we are intolerant: just let me remind you of one of the Commandments - how many gods should we worship? How many should we tolerate? This man, on the broad path to Hell, is trying to drag us down with him!

He speaks of showing people the Truth yet himself is filled with lies!

I will pray to The Lord that the scales may drop from his eyes and accept The Holy Trinity for what it is and not some fairytale image that he thinks.
                sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                  Fellow Landovarians, note the above post - it is so bad, it is not even wrong! There is no phrase in the above that can be justified by Scripture. Here we have all that God wishes Landover to oppose.

We see a false Christian who picks and chooses verses to justify his own personal views and then construct a god in his own image to worship.

We have someone who does not understand that The Lord is a Man of War and knows well how to deal with His Enemies - An Enemy of God is an Enemy of Landover.

Here he supports moon-worshipping Muslins.

He says we must "understand" others. To understand is to listen to their vile and iniquitous creed of lies and deceptions! I for one will not have it

He judges us, where he may not, and says we are intolerant: just let me remind you of one of the Commandments - how many gods should we worship? How many should we tolerate? This man, on the broad path to Hell, is trying to drag us down with him!

He speaks of showing people the Truth yet himself is filled with lies!

I will pray to The Lord that the scales may drop from his eyes and accept The Holy Trinity for what it is and not some fairytale image that he thinks.
                  You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I am advising that is is best to garner a perspective of others that will allow you to in turn minister the truth to them in a way they will be able to undersy=tand and come to the light, this is not to say I endorse or condone the fact they are at this point misguided and wrong.

Comment

You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I am advising that is is best to garner a perspective of others that will allow you to in turn minister the truth to them in a way they will be able to undersy=tand and come to the light, this is not to say I endorse or condone the fact they are at this point misguided and wrong.
                    How old are you girl?
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      How old are you girl?
                      49 male.

Comment

You seem to be misunderstanding my point, I am advising that it is best to garner a perspective of others that will allow you to in turn minister the truth to them in a way they will be able to undersy=tand and come to the light, this is not to say I endorse or condone the fact they are at this point misguided and wrong.
                        it is best to garner a perspective of others !!! Semantics sir, semantics! Did The Lord of Hosts say to "Go and garner the perspective of the Midianites!"? No! He Said:-

Nu:25:17: Vex the Midianites, and smite them:
                        Nu:31:2: Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.
                        Nu:31:3: And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the LORD of Midian.
                        Nu:31:7: And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

Come on! Tell us, What so-called god do you worship?
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.

Comment

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith . . . not by works.
                            This undeniable Truth is not to be taken as a command for not following The Word of The Lord!

And yet you speak to us of our "Works" which are God's Works.

Now, not only do I now suspect you of atheism, I suspect you are opposing all right-thinking people!

Sir, stride haughtily down the Broad Path if you will but your regrets will be eternal.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                              This undeniable Truth is not to be taken as a command for not following The Word of The Lord!

And yet you speak to us of our "Works" which are God's Works.

No only do I now suspect you of atheism, I suspect you are opposing all right-thinking people!

Sir, stride haughtily down the Broad Path if you will but your regrets will be eternal.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Comment

Working...
                              X