Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > PRAYER REQUESTS
Reload this Page Please Pray For Me..
PRAYER REQUESTS Please check regularly

(#41)
Old
Unsaved trash, gay euro soccer fan

Full of it Homer

Colin Cameron is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please Pray For Me.. - 08-30-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
See, you have just proved me correct. You want Colin to lie around naked so you paster munchers can touch him with your noodles. Is this the life you want for Colin, to spend this life in turmoil and then spend eternity in hell.
This scares me. I need to pray...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
You describe what YOU want for Colin, a life racked with guilt fuelled by the worry that he is not living up to the tenants of the KJV-CFT. What I offer to Colin is the TRUTH, a life not weighed down by the fear of a non-existent lake of eternal fire and an afterlife that is something to look forward to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa H View Post
Colin wants to break free from such perverted ways.
Absolutely! I want to follow the right path of the Pastors and be Heaven Bound. I am also on the road to recovery from the bumming queers and realize the error of my soccer loving ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo Freddie View Post
I am helping Colin find his way to The Lord, The Lord Noodle, our Creator and the True God.
Who is The Lord Noodle???? I can not find such a name in the KJV Bible?

I see that I have cuased an arguement on here. Im sorry that this has happened and that people disagree over faith - that said this is not a forum for debate as far as I understand.

I am trying to reform my ways and become a True Chirstian. If the Pastors of this fine forum give me a chance I feel that I can contribute immensely to this fine Church and above all - Jesus.
(#42)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Lady Heaven Bound Mission to Australia Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus

Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Charli has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray For Me.. - 08-30-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Cameron View Post
I get the impression from this thread that you have already allowed your noodle to get you in to a lot of trouble. Now, if I were you young man, I would put any noodly thoughts out of your mind and continue to read the KJV1611 where you will find no mention of such silly matters.

Quote:
I am trying to reform my ways and become a True Chirstian. If the Pastors of this fine forum give me a chance I feel that I can contribute immensely to this fine Church and above all - Jesus.
Good on you. I wish you well in your journey. Stay on the straight and narrow young man!

Matthew 7:13-14 (King James Version)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land Australia.
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash
Hateful God mocking pirate

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Nutjob Meatball Worshiper How dumb can you get? Pot Head

Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jo Freddie is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Please Pray For Me.. - 08-30-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
You will not find Our Lord Noodle in the KJV-Collected Fairy Tales, If you turly wish to have a better understanding of God I suggest you read my posts here:
and by following the links in my signature.

RAmen

Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
The Loose Canon - HTML version
Loose Canon Fan Page
North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
I have been to The Volcano!

(#44)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Please Pray For Me.. - 08-30-2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
This scares me. I need to pray...

Absolutely! I want to follow the right path of the Pastors and be Heaven Bound. I am also on the road to recovery from the bumming queers and realize the error of my soccer loving ways.

I see that I have cuased an arguement on here. Im sorry that this has happened and that people disagree over faith - that said this is not a forum for debate as far as I understand.

Brother, please ignore the pasta muncher. For the life of me I cannot figure out why he hasn't been banned yet. He does seem to have a thing for Lisa as he chases her around the boards trying to call her all sorts of dirty things.

I am glad to see that you are working on finding the TRUE Path. Read your Bible, pray, and keep working with the Pastors and I'm sure that you will find your way.

God Bless.

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?