X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trolls or tards?

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    He is rolling over the floor laughing about your stupidity.
    thats almost 230 years ago.. 10.000 deaths and it cuz of starvation ?
    then in Vestmannaeyjar a bunch of houses got destroyed! Thats all!

and this is what?

The most intense and deadliest hurricanes to strike the U.S., with casualty figures and damage.

can u calculate that for me ?? or ask God to do it ? thx !

Comment

• Re: Trolls or tards?

and plz add this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_Sa...sco_earthquake

and also the fact that u go to war with random weak counties just becouse you think it makes you look strong ? how many have died becouse of that ? plz inform me of all that!

Comment

• Originally posted by fRimBo View Post

How many died when the hurricane Katrina hit America? alot !
        That was righteous punishment from God for that sinful city. Ask Pat Robertson.

Originally posted by fRimBo View Post
        Where is your GoD now ?
        In Heaven watching out for His followers.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

• Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
          That was righteous punishment from God for that sinful city. Ask Pat Robertson.

ok what evil did Iceland then do to deserve suck awefull things prayed apon it?

In Heaven watching out for His followers.

ofc he is! what a good God he is!

Comment

and plz add this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1906_Sa...sco_earthquake

and also the fact that u go to war with random weak counties just becouse you think it makes you look strong ? how many have died becouse of that ? plz inform me of all that!
            You are exceptionally dumb. Don't you understand the significance of this? As you can see, this thread initiated a month before the first eruption! We couldn't possibly have known that it would.

Now, if you followed the news, you might have heard that this volcano hasn't erupted in 200 years. But just one month after we pray for it, it erupts! clearly, God answers prayers!

And I don't really see what President Bush' Godly Crusade against Vietraq has to do with anything.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
            Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
            Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
              A wonderful prayer request -- I shall begin praying immediately! How does one pronounce "Reykjavik" though? Such unholy languages make my tongue ache.

Could someone spell it phonetically for me, please?
              Ray kja week

Comment

ofc he is! what a good God he is!
                Yes He is. There's no need for the sarcasm emote, friend.
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                  You are exceptionally dumb. Don't you understand the significance of this? As you can see, this thread initiated a month before the first eruption! We couldn't possibly have known that it would.

Now, if you followed the news, you might have heard that this volcano hasn't erupted in 200 years. But just one month after we pray for it, it erupts! clearly, God answers prayers!

And I don't really see what President Bush' Godly Crusade against Vietraq has to do with anything.
                  yeah rly how could u have known? its been in the news here for lika 4 months! earthquakes and lots of activity in that area! it' like I would say: I predict that there will be a hurricane in USA! It's very likely to happen! Iceland has a lot of earthquakes and valcano eruptions so its not like is was not going to happen!

And it's a small eruption so there's nothing to worry about, this just attracts turists and news to our beautiful country!

Well i put the Bush part in becouse I was wondering why Iceland deserved such awesull things wished upon them when clearly America is much worse the Iceland will ever be!

Comment

yeah rly how could u have known? its been in the news here for lika 4 months! earthquakes and lots of activity in that area! it' like I would say: I predict that there will be a hurricane in USA! It's very likely to happen! Iceland has a lot of earthquakes and valcano eruptions so its not like is was not going to happen!

And it's a small eruption so there's nothing to worry about, this just attracts turists and news to our beautiful country!

Well i put the Bush part in becouse I was wondering why Iceland deserved such awesull things wished upon them when clearly America is much worse the Iceland will ever be!
                    What's wrong with your keyboard, friend?
                    PROOF: America in the Bible!
                    8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                    (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                    Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by VikingFromIceland View Post
                      Alright fine,

I live in Reykjavík, what have I done?
                      Lutheran? That's enough.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                        What's wrong with your keyboard, friend?
                        It is annoying ?

Comment

It is annoying ?
                          Are you asking me if it's annoying or are you stating that it is annoying because you can't write properly?

Add me on
                          Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                            Are you asking me if it's annoying or are you stating that it is annoying because you can't write properly?
                            Well mostly if you find it annoying ?
                            But also that i donðt really care if I write correct or not! I think you are not that stupid that you can't unterstand what I am writeing but well after looking at what you people write here it is not going to surprise me if you don't understand me!

Comment

Again, I must reiterate this: God answers our prayers! (specifically: Landover Baptist Church)

Back in February, I brought to the world's attention the Godless literal hellhole that is Iceland. I wrote out a dire warning to the Icelandic people, highlighting their myriad of sins, and pleading with them to accept Christ as their savior.

As we all know, these eskimo savages came to our pristine forums and threw their dung all over the place. They called us judgmental, they said we were wrong about their little iceberg, they called us racist and evil, and they said all sorts of mean things about us, God, and Jesus. Fortunately, we did manage to discover the only Saved(r) person in all of Iceland. Sad that a nation of 320,000 people will only have one person going to Heaven!

Soon after, we started this thread praying for a volcano to strike Iceland. We wanted God to teach these viking cannibals a lesson. Sure enough, God answered our prayers! He made a volcano that was dormant for over 200 years suddenly come alive and blanket that iceberg with dangerous ash. Now, we learn the great news that Heathrow Airport in London has been closed down because of this! Wonderful!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

How can it be a coincidence? It is not! This volcano eruption is the direct result of prayers from us at Landover Baptist Church to show God's wrath against the evil people from Iceland who have come to our site. That is a fact.

ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Well mostly if you find it annoying ?
                                But also that I don't really care if I write correct or not! I think you are not that stupid that you can't understand what I am writing but well after looking at what you people write here it is not going to surprise me if you don't understand me!
                                There, fixed it for you.

Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Add me on
                                Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X