X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Comprehensive list of s***hole countries

When I was a young boy, I was leading a life of sin. You could say I was living a shithole life.

Until someone told me so, and I realized that I had to change. I was an eye-opening experience.

This countries could realize they are shitholes and start the path to salvation, both on Earth and on Heaven. They could use the shake of a President from THE superpower tell them "Come on! you cannot live under my roof forever, you have to get up, take a bath, look for job, get married and have children!"

Trump is to the nations what a father is to a prodigal son. Come on little nations of the world! Stop being shitholes and start growing up!

For example: we all know Guantanamo is not going to be enough in the near future. USA is going to need another place to waterboard mudslims to make them realize they are wrong. We all know Cuba is not going to offer some land to the necesary expansion.

Haiti and El Salvador should be fighting for being the next Guantanamo. This will lead to American troops in those countries. And they could negotiate visas for all those half babies born when the troops go to have some necesary fun in the cities. Those babies could be raised to replace the Mexicans that no longer will invade America. Fly to US from Monday to Friday, cleaning bathrooms and trimming gardens, and back to Haiti on Saturdays. Spend oyur well earned 5 dollars in rice and water, more than they have today.

See? You only have to think a minute to have ideas to grow, instead of complaining.
    1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

President Trump () now denies that he called the brown countries "sh**hole" countries, and there are two Republican witnesses who back him up on this. That's because he might not have used the "sh**hole" adjective but rather "sh**house."

That makes a huge difference, and I think we should clear these things up, now that President Trump is taking his long-deserved MLK Day vacation. While previous presidents would spend the day volunteering or visiting memorials, America's bestest president decided to relax golfing instead - after all, it's not like he spent 1/3 of his time as president golfing. (Even though the liberal fake news media claim that he did).
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Thank you for clearing that up for us!

Comment

I had to smile. Of course I'm not suggesting bribery is a substitute for building regulations or that villages would get built right on the top beaches for tidal wave attacks due to corruption. Let me be clear: in no way do I see this as a possibility.

But these people do not worship Jesus. What does The Bible say? There was a time when people did not call upon His name or stir themselves up to take hold of Him. The wretches ignored what wonders God has prepared for those who wait for Him. And just as then, so today. How they warble and ululate for false prophets. Oiling themselves up for a good idolatry session or baying at the moon. If only they remembered!
          Isaiah 64:6 We are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Comment

I am always amazed and disappointed when criticism of Mr Trump is not biblical. Mr Trump has merely echoed the words of Paul:
            Galatians 4:16King James Version (KJV)16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I can't believe just how biased and unfair criticism is of President Trump is. Obama bombed a whole bunch of under developed countries and nobody gave a second thought. President Trump mentions that some of those same countries may be shit holes and suddenly people everywhere are feigning, upset and indignation.
              The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

Some places are so bad, I assume they're bad because I do not visit catholic countries, that even the other papists don't want them.
                MONACO
                ANDORRA
                SAN MARINO
                LUXEMBOURG
                LIECHTENSTEIN
                When neither the Swiss nor the Austrians, the French nor the Spanish, the Italians nor the French (again) nor even the Italians (again) want anything to do with you things must be pretty bad. And what about those places where they're all
                “O Årmand where shall we build our new house?” “O Murgatroydette where indeed?” “Iknow I know what about halfway up this active volcano?” “That would be perfecto my little petit four” “O Årmand you really are the Surströmming a là Vols-au-vent” “O Murgatroydette tu es meine kleine Maus”

Comment

Hawaii should probably be at the top of the list of s***hole countries because right now if you look at Hawaii, you can actually see the Devil's a** hole blowing farts into the Pacific.

It also explains why Obama tried to convince people he originally came from Kenya.
                  The Lord is my shepherd.

Comment

I am adding Canada to my list of shithole countries because of their steel production and its threat to our national security.
                    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Nobody has mentioned the Balkans yet. Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Albania, and Turkey have already been mentioned (under the banner of "Muslim countries"), but don't forget Croatia, Slovenia (where our lovely First Lady Melania is from), Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Romania, and Bulgaria. Nothing but Slavs, Turks, and Jews, Orthodox icon-worshippers, Papist dogs, and Muslim cultists. This horrible region is the Africa of Europe.
                      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
                        Now the Haitian's here are not totally without blame - they have suffered under the cathylicks (who don't bother reading the Bible)
                        Which made me wonder, reading through, if don't bother reading the Bible where do they get their information about Jesus?

Comment

Pitcairn Island. Picture this, a barren rock in the middle of the ocean. A few sailors mutiny in 1789 and sail to the island with some Tahitian whores. Fast forward to the present day, you have an inbred race of pirate-descended mongrel savages who are all pedophiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                            Pitcairn Island. Picture this, a barren rock in the middle of the ocean. A few sailors mutiny in 1789 and sail to the island with some Tahitian whores. Fast forward to the present day, you have an inbred race of pirate-descended mongrel savages who are all pedophiles.
                            This thread is becoming absolutely stunning, it's amazing how many shithole countries there are out there.

I hope that John Bolton at the State Department is paying attention. He should be issuing travel warnings for Americans to avoid these places, or at least compiling a watch list - things are deteriorating all over the place.
                            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                            ...and get off my lawn
                            sigpic

Comment

The Pitcairnians are also famous for drunkenness. One of their Islands is called Oeno, from the Greek oinos. This word is more usually spelled "wino" in English.
                              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                                The Pitcairnians are also famous for drunkenness. One of their Islands is called Oeno, from the Greek oinos. This word is more usually spelled "wino" in English.
                                Surely no real country actually has diplomatic or economic relations with the 50 or so heathens living there. I doubt anyone would even notice if it suddenly exploded in a nuclear mushroom cloud (Genesis 19:24).

Comment

Working...
                                X