• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER!

Originally posted by IH4TEGOD View Post
    I'm actually 15 idiot
    Then why are you on this website

Who may register?
    Anyone who certifies that they are at least eighteen years of age on the day of registration and has read and agrees to the Terms of Service. Your completed registration constitutes your affirmation that you qualify for membership as stated above. Sorry, minors under eighteen and unsaved, unwelcome. SHOO DEMON!
    Atheists! Make the right choice!
    or
    It should be obvious.
    Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
      Did I say differently?

And so friendly and polite, too.

I'm sure your mother tried.
      You are actually all idiots, Why should you believe what a crazy old man says about a sport?
      A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by aaronrecke View Post
        You are actually all idiots, Why should you believe what a crazy old man says about a sport?
        If you re-read the first post, you'll see that Cranky Old Man (not crazy, you should make sure your auto-correct is working properly, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here)has a LOT of scripture to back up his point. If you feel like he is incorrect, then please use SCRIPTURE to back up your point. That is how this website works: you use scripture as your proof. None of this secular science lies.
        Atheists! Make the right choice!
        or
        It should be obvious.
        Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronrecke View Post
          You are actually all idiots...
          Give Michelle my love.

...Why should you believe what a crazy old man says about a sport?
          Why are you complaining about what a "crazy old man" says?

Comment

This is one of the most ridiculious arguments i have ever seen.

Soccer makes people gay? What about American football, players are constantly tackling each other? How does playing with girls make people gay?

Soccer is babyish? Why don't you try catching a ball with your face?

P.S.: God would probably hate America, seeing as how most of the founding fathers were deists or atheists.

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtobringsense View Post
              This is one of the most ridiculious arguments i have ever seen...
              Then you're quite welcome to refute any of the points Cranky Old Man has made.

One catch, though: your evidence must consist of Scripture quotes from the King James Bible, as that is the only Truth™ accepted here.

...P.S.: God would probably hate America, seeing as how most of the founding fathers were deists or atheists.
              Don't you find it sad when people attempt to transfer their personal thoughts and feelings on to God?

Comment

Don't you find it sad when people attempt to transfer their personal thoughts and feelings on to God?
                Didymus, every time you post something like that it brings us fresh hope that you are beginning to see the light!

How does playing with girls make people gay?
                Soccer is definitely a girls' game, though obviously not played by decent girls. By extension, any man who plays it is effeminate. I hope that clears things up for you?

Anyway, please come along to the Introduction Forum and start your own thread, so that we can get to know you.

But while we're chatting, can you answer a soccer question? I couldn't help noticing that your post was made around about the end of one of those soccer games. (I only know this because one of my neighbors, who everyone suspects is one of the gaywise, came dancing out of his house in shorts and a yellow feather boa, singing something about "Brazil".) So I looked it up and discovered that they had been playing some other team for 90 minutes, plus another 30 minutes of "extra time" (as if 90 minutes wasn't enough ) and even after all that there was no result so they had to do some sort of shoot-out, whatever that is. Not with guns, I think. So tell me, if they play for 2 hours without a result, which is then decided by this shoot-out, why don't they just start with shooting at each other? It would save a lot of time.

Bless you, dear.
                YiC
                AW
                2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Then you're quite welcome to refute any of the points Cranky Old Man has made.

One catch, though: your evidence must consist of Scripture quotes from the King James Bible, as that is the only Truth™ accepted here.

Challenge acepted.

1. Impossible to refute, as the Bible doesn't discuss soccer.
                  2. See 1
                  3. See 1
                  4. See 1
                  5. See 1
                  6. See 1
                  7. See 1
                  8. See 1, replace soccer with soccer fans
                  9. See 1, replace soccer with fascism (Wait a minute, I thought you all loved fascism. I saw a post on this website that said Hitler wasn't that bad.)
                  10. "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31

Before you say I lost, consider this: If you saw I lost, so did Cranky Old Man. He didn't use the Bible to make his conclusions, he made up his own conclusions, then used the Bible to show that if his conclusion are right, soccer is bad, and God hates it. WAIT A MINUTE! Cranky Old Man used this article to say God hates soccer therefore "transfering his personal thought and feelings onto God". Let's see what the founding fathers said about religion:

“Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought to be deprecated. I was in hopes that the enlightened and liberal policy, which has marked the present age, would at least have reconciled Christians of every denomination so far that we should never again see the religious disputes carried to such a pitch as to endanger the peace of society.” -George Washington

“In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own. It is error alone that needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.” -Thomas Jefferson

"Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law.” -Thomas Jefferson

I think this speaks for itself.

Also, don't jump to conclusions. I was born an American citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                    Didymus, every time you post something like that it brings us fresh hope that you are beginning to see the light!

Soccer is definitely a girls' game, though obviously not played by decent girls. By extension, any man who plays it is effeminate. I hope that clears things up for you?

Anyway, please come along to the Introduction Forum and start your own thread, so that we can get to know you.

But while we're chatting, can you answer a soccer question? I couldn't help noticing that your post was made around about the end of one of those soccer games. (I only know this because one of my neighbors, who everyone suspects is one of the gaywise, came dancing out of his house in shorts and a yellow feather boa, singing something about "Brazil".) So I looked it up and discovered that they had been playing some other team for 90 minutes, plus another 30 minutes of "extra time" (as if 90 minutes wasn't enough ) and even after all that there was no result so they had to do some sort of shoot-out, whatever that is. Not with guns, I think. So tell me, if they play for 2 hours without a result, which is then decided by this shoot-out, why don't they just start with shooting at each other? It would save a lot of time.

Bless you, dear.
                    YiC
                    AW
                    I don't see how soccer is girlish, and girls wear ponytails and shorts whilst playing. If anything, boys will be tripping over their own feet to oogle them. I can't answer your question, as I don't follow soccer, or any sports, really. The timing was purely coincidental.

Comment

Challenge acepted.

1. Impossible to refute, as the Bible doesn't discuss soccer.
                      2. See 1
                      3. See 1
                      4. See 1
                      5. See 1
                      6. See 1
                      7. See 1
                      8. See 1, replace soccer with soccer fans
                      9. See 1, replace soccer with fascism (Wait a minute, I thought you all loved fascism. I saw a post on this website that said Hitler wasn't that bad.)...
                      So you accept the challenge, then bail on the first 90% of it.

...10. "And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these." Mark 12:31...
                      90% bail and 10% fail: Bible Answers: Who are our neighbors? Who are our brothers and sisters? Who are we to love?

I hope you do better than that in school.

...Also, don't jump to conclusions. I was born an American citizen.
                      What does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Respond to the whole post. If you had, you would understand that last bit. Also, I do quite well in school, thank you (in seventh grade, I took part in a program that allows seventh graders to take the SAT. I did quite well).

Comment

Respond to the whole post...
                          Says the guy who completely bailed on responding to 90% of COM's post (that started this whole thing)? Hmmm...

Quotes are great, but without links to outside sources, there's no way to tell if you just made all that up.

Plus, things have to be seen in context for their meaning to be understood properly. For example, you claim Jefferson said, "Christianity neither is, nor ever was a part of the common law”. Without knowing what else he said along with that, how do you know he didn't say, "but it should have been", right afterwards? Or when (as you claim) he said, "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty", you'll get no argument here, because priests are Catholic (or Anglican or Lutheran or whatever, all hellbound according to the Bible), Baptists have pastors. Without showing that he was referring to ALL religious leaders, the meaning changes quite drastically.

Comment

I can't answer your question, as I don't follow soccer, or any sports, really. The timing was purely coincidental.
                            Hang on! So you came on here and with your very first post on the forum you started an argument about something which, by your own admission, you know absolutely nothing about?

How old are you, dear?

YiC
                            AW

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                              Hang on! So you came on here and with your very first post on the forum you started an argument about something which, by your own admission, you know absolutely nothing about?

How old are you, dear?

YiC
                              AW
                              I think he said he was in 7th grade. That would put him at 12. Although this one might have been held back once or thrice.
                              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                                I think he said he was in 7th grade. That would put him at 12. Although this one might have been held back once or thrice.
                                In her profile she claims to be 23. Why do so many pre-teens lie about their age?

I taught my children to tell the truth by stopping them every time they began to stray from it and reminding them of Proverbs 30:32. If only more parents would do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X