X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Sorry Lisa, i misunderstood you.

Im not sure you can help me find the Lord as you see or follow him and his words. But im here with an open mind, and hope to learn how people here see things. I do not agree with all of what i have been reading here, but i admire the dedicated believe in the Lords word. I really do!

I use the holy bible as a guideline to live a good life. I make mistakes all the time, i learn from them and i basically thinks that all you can ask from a human.

Its not 100% an answer to your question, but i hope its ok:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Babgren View Post
      Sorry Lisa, i misunderstood you.

Im not sure you can help me find the Lord as you see or follow him and his words. But im here with an open mind, and hope to learn how people here see things. I do not agree with all of what i have been reading here, but i admire the dedicated believe in the Lords word. I really do!

I use the holy bible as a guideline to live a good life. I make mistakes all the time, i learn from them and i basically thinks that all you can ask from a human.

Its not 100% an answer to your question, but i hope its ok:-)
      The Lord gave you free will to believe and have faith in him. If you believe you will go to heaven, else you go to hell. Simple really.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

I read that god loves all humans...
        You didn't read that in the Bible.

Hmm Mr Billy Bob, i dont think i can see anything that connects "God hates Denmark" with "God is the Lord". Are you a Democrat?
        You said you couldn't see the connection between God hating Denmark and the Lord. I explained the connection. I did not say there was a connection between "God hates Denmark" and "God is the Lord", although the connection would be "God", I imagine.

"Are you a Democrat" is how gays proposition eachother around unsympathetic ears. The answer is no, I do not want to have sex with you.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
          The Lord gave you free will to believe and have faith in him. If you believe you will go to heaven, else you go to hell. Simple really.
          Then it seems that i afterall will go to heaven

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          You didn't read that in the Bible.
          Deuteronomy 23:5

You said you couldn't see the connection between God hating Denmark and the Lord. I explained the connection. I did not say there was a connection between "God hates Denmark" and "God is the Lord", although the connection would be "God", I imagine.
          "You are a foolish uneducated redneck" and "Rednecks get a hard on by gunss"... theres no connection - oh wait sorry "Redneck".
          Well, lets get it straight, i do not call you a redneck, so dont get upset about that. The only tihngs taht connects these lines are... one word! And still they are not really connected - or are they?

"Are you a Democrat" is how gays proposition eachother around unsympathetic ears. The answer is no, I do not want to have sex with you.
          Thank you! That was the answer i was hoping for... but you can be very very very sure, that you do not have to fear me sneaking up behind you for anal sex! You do - by the way - seem to have a very big issue about homosexuality. Do not fear gays. They have a good heart, even that they do not have the same sexual preferences as you and i might have...

Comment

Then it seems that i afterall will go to heaven

"You are a foolish uneducated redneck" and "Rednecks get a hard on by gunss"... theres no connection - oh wait sorry "Redneck".
            Well, lets get it straight, i do not call you a redneck, so dont get upset about that. The only tihngs taht connects these lines are... one word! And still they are not really connected - or are they?

Thank you! That was the answer i was hoping for... but you can be very very very sure, that you do not have to fear me sneaking up behind you for anal sex! You do - by the way - seem to have a very big issue about homosexuality. Do not fear gays. They have a good heart, even that they do not have the same sexual preferences as you and i might have...
            Billy Bob is my friend, why are you being so mean to him.
            Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
            Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
            Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
            Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
            Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

You have taken this verse out of context. It says only that the Lord loves Israel, and that was a long, long time ago.

Again, I wasn't connecting the two lines. I was connecting the Lord to God hating Denmark. Or are you just pretending to be stupid?

I am not afraid of gays. I am only afraid of catching their AIDS if they bleed on me.

They do not have good hearts. Their hearts are full of AIDS.

And you do not strike me as the straight type. So please do not compare our sexual preferences. People might think you are calling me gay.

Comment

Sorry Lisa, i dont think i was mean to Billy Bob.

You have taken this verse out of context. It says only that the Lord loves Israel, and that was a long, long time ago.
                This is funny, 'cause there are SO SO SO many lines, phraes etc. here, that are taken completely out of context. So it should be allowed for me also i think.

Again, I wasn't connecting the two lines. I was connecting the Lord to God hating Denmark. Or are you just pretending to be stupid?
                Here i think we will not agree! I know for a fact im not stupid - but i also know its tough to communicate in a foreign language, especially in written words - so lets leave it by that

[QUOTE=Billy Bob Jenkins;578279
                I am not afraid of gays. I am only afraid of catching their AIDS if they bleed on me.

They do not have good hearts. Their hearts are full of AIDS.

And you do not strike me as the straight type. So please do not compare our sexual preferences. People might think you are calling me gay.[/QUOTE]

Wow.. i must admit i think you have a scary view on gays. I think we can agree on that AIDS is horrible! Im afraid of it too!

Now you are not even pretending to be stupid... you are stupid! Gay hearts are not full of AIDS. Do you think gay people with AIDS are happy?????????

How can you tell by reading written words if im straight or not? Please let me know, i would like to learn that ability. I did not compare our sexual preferences... i took that you are not gay, and im not gay. That means you and i have other sexuals preferences than gays... now thats very simple

Comment

Sorry Lisa, i dont think i was mean to Billy Bob.

This is funny, 'cause there are SO SO SO many lines, phraes etc. here, that are taken completely out of context. So it should be allowed for me also i think.

Here i think we will not agree! I know for a fact im not stupid - but i also know its tough to communicate in a foreign language, especially in written words - so lets leave it by that

Wow.. i must admit i think you have a scary view on gays. I think we can agree on that AIDS is horrible! Im afraid of it too!

Now you are not even pretending to be stupid... you are stupid! Gay hearts are not full of AIDS. Do you think gay people with AIDS are happy?????????

How can you tell by reading written words if im straight or not? Please let me know, i would like to learn that ability. I did not compare our sexual preferences... i took that you are not gay, and im not gay. That means you and i have other sexuals preferences than gays... now thats very simple
                  Please stop being mean to my friend Billy Bob. I think it is unfair how you have criticized him.

Comment

Name one.

That's what really, really stupid people think.

AIDS is a disease that contaminates the blood. The heart is full of blood. Therefore...

Comment

how maney in here hate danes?

Comment

Originally posted by the DANE muhaha View Post
                        how maney in here hate danes?
                        Are asking because you are racist?

You should make an introduction thread in the Introduction area.

Comment

Lisa i dont think im mean to Billby Bob - not more than Billy Bob is mean to... lets say Gays...

Name one.
                          Well, every phrase is taken out of context - if you do not read the hole story, book etc, its out of context...

That's what really, really stupid people think.
                          Ohhh billy Bob, now you are mean to me - calling me stupid and all that...

AIDS is a disease that contaminates the blood. The heart is full of blood. Therefore...[/QUOTE]
                          Thats totally to easy buddy... so peolpe with leukaemia are sinners too? Their heart is full of blood too... And the chances to survive leukaemie is not very great...

Comment

Lisa i dont think im mean to Billby Bob - not more than Billy Bob is mean to... lets say Gays...

Well, every phrase is taken out of context - if you do not read the hole story, book etc, its out of context...

AIDS is a disease that contaminates the blood. The heart is full of blood. Therefore...
                            Thats totally to easy buddy... so peolpe with leukaemia are sinners too? Their heart is full of blood too... And the chances to survive leukaemie is not very great...
                            You are doing it again. Billy Bob is only trying to help you.

Comment

Gays are breaking the Law of God. I am an obedient sheep. There is a difference between rebuking a homosexual for raping babies, and persecuting a True Christian(tm).

Well I do read the whole book, and I do not take anything out of context.

Only once you acknowledge your stupidity, can you begin the long road toward achieving a minimal amount of intelligence. I do not just throw around random insults. I tell the Truth(c).

You are right for a change. People with leukemia are sinners being punished by God for their transgressions. Otherwise the Lord would heal them.

Exodus 15:26 (King James Version) 26And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Proverbs 3:7-8 (King James Version) 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. 8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Comment

Gays are breaking the Law of God. I am an obedient sheep. There is a difference between rebuking a homosexual for raping babies, and persecuting a True Christian™.
                                Wow i admire your way of not letting anything change your views... and your ability to things out of context... wheres did the "gays raping babies" come frome?

Well I do read the whole book, and I do not take anything out of context.
                                Then try to read a whole book... lets say something frome H.C.Andersen or maybe the Koran? I do not say believe in it, but try to read it my friend...

Only once you acknowledge your stupidity, can you begin the long road toward achieving a minimal amount of intelligence. I do not just throw around random insults. I tell the Truth©.
                                Who are you to decide whats the truth? We will find out the day we day, if we go to heaven or to hell... so lets just wait...

You are right for a change. People with leukemia are sinners being punished by God for their transgressions. Otherwise the Lord would heal them.
                                Oh my you are one heartless soul my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                X