Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Christian history forum
Reload this Page The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan
Christian history forum This forum is dedicated to the history of Christianity, and its impact on the history of the world.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheistic pinhead

loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 05-06-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Fallacious strawman argument, due to own inability to read. The passage in question relates to God, not "any dictator".
But there is an inherent danger, that 'any dictator' would also take your wonderful argument and use it for his purposes and that you fed him with that tool of saying: "I can commit any crime, if I just state, that I'm so high and so absolutely fabulous, that people will never understand my divine mission and therefore can not critisize my acts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Find "democracy" in the Bible. I'll wait.
Nah, I won't.

That's an interesting thought. Why not? Why is that word missing? Is that seen as so void?

But anyway I'm still in search of one little word. Just one thought, which people of 1st century Hebrew could not have known without any divine help. Something like: "You (humans) will in the future find tiny being in water, which cause diseases". Or: "My father tells you, that in the futrue you'll find land far in the West where strange creatures live, cacti as high as temples." Or just simple ones: "Your children's children's children will fly to the moon and return savely."

Unfortunately, there is nothing in the Bible, which goes beyond the knowledge of that Bronze-Age sheppard's culture of Hebrew tribesmen. It makes sense, because some governmental institutions (Romans) would also have had a different view on Jesus's words, than they actually had.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.