X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Hi Aholibah, you're new here and I want to extend a warm and friendly Christian welcome to you!

As you probably don't know anything about Jesus, you probably don't understand civilized manners and general social etiquette. For the most part, ladies who don't want to be mistaken for whores introduce themselves when coming into a new community. To immediately offer sexual favors, and I know you're joking, this is "funny" to people like you, but to immediately offer sexual favors is, well, gross. Now every man will think of your stinky cooter as a receptacle for homeless men, frat brothers, goats probably, and your mother's many "special friends." This isn't considered a turn on for a True Christian™ man who looks to the heart of a woman. You see, a True Christian™ man like Brother Jim, looks to see if a woman has a heart of Christian charity, if she truly embraces a Biblical interpretation of Love, that is, subservience and obedience (Ephesians 5:22-24). If you want to inspire a decent, clean, working True Christian™ man like Brother Jim, I would suggest you take a bath, brush your teeth, and get on your knees and pray to Jesus to open you heart and close your sticky legs.

I hope that helps dear, from one woman to another.

Thank you Sister Mary for defending my honour and looking out for me. It's just as well my wife doesn't have access to my computer, or she might think I'm tempted by whores.
    sigpic

Comment

I am afraid that the "female orgasm" is not only a myth. These words, these very letters contain also hidden messages from the originator of this fairytale. To unravel these messages we need Creation Science and its subdiscipline of anagrammatics.

When we re-arrange the words female orgasm we get "Foes, Alarm Gem". This is BAD!
      Next step, as always, the Bible.

Foes?
      Matthew 10:36
      And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
      Verily, demonic entities entering the wife of the household and tricking her into false pleasures of the flesh. It is the FOE, it is Satan.

Alarm?
      Jeremiah 4:19
      My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.
      Verily, there is cause for alarm. The enemy, the foe is near, on the bed next to you.

Gem? A precious stone? Jewel?
      Proverbs 11:22
      As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

This verse requires no further explanations.

This is repulsive and vile. Fornication is for begetting and procreating, Jesus is for pleasure. That is the way it should be. Fortunately, God has promised us that these orgasmatrons will not gain the upper hand.

Acts 2:35
      Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

Regular, unpleasant but Godly marital duties will reign supreme. Jesus wins. Always.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Why would God bother making it possible for women to orgasm? The only purpose of an orgasm is to inseminate a woman. Since women cannot inseminate men or other women, there is no possible reason for them to orgasm. Surely even the perverse sickular scientists would agree that there is no biological reason for the female orgasm, and their world and that of reality seldom converge.
        Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

In nearly 40 years of marriage, my wife, Mrs. Hutchins has never once had a ******* or pleasurable experience. S-E-X is a filthy disgusting punishment from God that He forces men to touch a female 'there' as a payment of sorts for the potential gift of a strong son to fight the Christian fight and preserve the families future.
          The whole concept of a female ****** is an effort by the lesbian agenda to guilt men into subservience by misleading them with spicy language and taunts of untold future delights. Unsubstantiated hogwash.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

When my dad spoke to me about the fairer s-e-x, I later learned that mom was outside the door listening. Now please understand neither of my parents were rooted in Jesus, since they were and are still papists. But anyway, my dad told me mom jumped all over him for telling me that it would be wise to learn how to get "it" over with as quickly as possible. I remember his words:

"Son, she will try to tell you she is unfulfilled and that you have to keep working and working, thrusting and releasing, sometimes for over 15 minutes (gasp!). Learn to use words like "Oops, it's over" or "Wow, that was so great that I couldn't hold back." Sure, your wife will be upset, but at least you'll get some sleep, he said. Of course, he was anti-contraception (I am not sure but I suppose it's possible that is one Catholic teaching with which Baptists agree) so he told me not to use a condiment or diagram or AED.

I just find females way too complicated but sure pretty to look at and I guess one day I will take one for my own spouse but wow I am really kind of scared about it. If only Jesus would return before I have to put up with all that nonsense.

COME, Lord Jesus,
            BrotherLarry
            Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
            “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
            Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
              When my dad spoke to me about the fairer s-e-x, I later learned that mom was outside the door listening. Now please understand neither of my parents were rooted in Jesus, since they were and are still papists. But anyway, my dad told me mom jumped all over him for telling me that it would be wise to learn how to get "it" over with as quickly as possible. I remember his words:

"Son, she will try to tell you she is unfulfilled and that you have to keep working and working, thrusting and releasing, sometimes for over 15 minutes (gasp!). Learn to use words like "Oops, it's over" or "Wow, that was so great that I couldn't hold back." Sure, your wife will be upset, but at least you'll get some sleep, he said. Of course, he was anti-contraception (I am not sure but I suppose it's possible that is one Catholic teaching with which Baptists agree) so he told me not to use a condiment or diagram or AED.

I just find females way too complicated but sure pretty to look at and I guess one day I will take one for my own spouse but wow I am really kind of scared about it. If only Jesus would return before I have to put up with all that nonsense.

COME, Lord Jesus,
              BrotherLarry
              Friend, Jesus never left you. He has been with you, day and night since time began. While I understand you have catlick beleifs and it is Gods Gift of Free Will that enables you to be wrong and misguided. But it is down right cruel to ignore the soft sobs of Jesus trying to expose His Love to you.
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                Friend, Jesus never left you. He has been with you, day and night since time began. While I understand you have catlick beleifs and it is Gods Gift of Free Will that enables you to be wrong and misguided. But it is down right cruel to ignore the soft sobs of Jesus trying to expose His Love to you.
                Oh no, Brother - don't think I still have my papist beliefs. When this church led me to the right pathway, I burned all my cathylick trappings and built a prayer closet dedicated to the only way through to the LORD, His Son, Jesus. I don't need His mom harping in His Ear about my troubles - He'd probably just say, "Mom - get out there and make me a sandwich or something. I got this."

Jesus has often exposed his huge love to me, and I reached out and grabbed it, pulling Him closer to me through prayer and fasting. How I long to lean into His muscled bosom one day and sing His praises without ceasing. Sounds like Heaven to me! Glory to His Holy and Wondrous Self.

COME, Lord Jesus!
                BrotherLarry
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

actually u gross old dudes are just horrible at sex
                  Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by h0m04u View Post
                    actually u gross old dudes are just horrible at sex
                    Dear Godmocking Maggot;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and sucking off anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
                    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
                    Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

You bible humpers are literally retarded. Either kill yourselves, sterilize yourselves or don't have children in order to stop the collective intelligence of the human species lowering

Comment

Originally posted by a.lien View Post
                        You bible humpers are literally retarded.
                        Dear sinner,

Are you familiar with argumentation theory? If you are, you can see that you only provided an ad hominem attack, a fallacy, instead of an argument. Even if we were retarded, it would not mean that we're wrong. The truth value of a statement lies within its justification and content, not the person who makes the claim.
                        Either kill yourselves, sterilize yourselves or don't have children
                        Are you quite sure that this appeal to violence (a fallacy) is the best way to get your opinions through to others? You might actually consider 1) repeating the points you disagree with, 2) assessing why you thing they are false with 3) actual evidence material with proper references. If you can do that, you might have an actual conversation. however, you're doing a nice job if you just want to glorify your superiority complex to yourself.
                        ...in order to stop the collective intelligence of the human species lowering
                        Please, provide us with some tangible evidence how our disappearance and your continued presence would make this planet more intelligent? Are you quite sure that your post would give others the indication that this hypothesis of yours would hold water? In fact, the Bible has a better understanding of efficient argumentation than your post. Let us see:

James 3:13
                        Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

Even if I did bother to argue with all the ridiculous rhetoric of this entire forum thread and provide contradictory evidence to every one of the points made here, it would likely fall on deaf ears that wouldn't even bother to read one shred of evidence that I provide. Why do I believe this? I've read the entire thread and this has happened numerous times to numerous different people. Why do I think your disappearance would be beneficial to the human race? That is simple. We would have less hateful people in the world that refuse to listen to scientific evidence. This is why your disappearance would benefit the intelligence of the human species as a whole. We would have less people that only refer to scripture for facts. Why should I have to provide actual evidence material when you do not? Do remember you are quoting a book that is thousands of years old, written by many different men. While God may have told people to write down his word, he also gave them free will to interpret his word. This word has been translated over many different languages. Have you ever played the game that children play, telephone? If you have, you know what happens when one idea goes from one person to another. Religious people have been appealing to violence for thousands of years, it seems to be working. Many religious people commit atrocious acts of violence, as evidenced by this entire thread. People here have laughed about beating homosexuals with aluminum baseball bats all for the glory of Christ. Men regularly share their stories of domestic violence, claiming it to be discipline. These men don't respect women as sentient human beings who have feelings. Why would the Lord deem them worthy of respect? If God really condones all this violence and hatred towards people, no matter how powerful he is, he is no better than an animal, neither worth respect or worship. If this is the people God wants in his heaven, I would rather burn in hell for all eternity. So yes, you are entirely in the wrong for thinking of fellow human beings as less than you because of circumstances beyond their control. I think you are wrong because you are willfully ignorant, as demonstrated numerous times in this thread.

Comment

You bible humpers are literally retarded. Either kill yourselves, sterilize yourselves or don't have children in order to stop the collective intelligence of the human species lowering
                            Son, you could better demonstrate your intelligence, reading comprehension skills, and commitment to civilized discourse by starting a thread in our Introduction Forum as requested in our sigh-up policy. There you can feel free to tell us a little about yourself, your view on the origins of the universe, the role you play in it, and your desire to advance civilization and leave the world a better place when you depart.
                            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                            ...and get off my lawn
                            sigpic

Comment

How about if I were a woman, how welcoming would you be?

Comment

Thank you for your reply, dear sinner. Let us see if you have provided us with actual arguments and justification for your views. If you have, we will surely assess that and if it is persuasive enough, we might actually change our position:
                                Even if I did bother to argue with all the ridiculous rhetoric
                                Thank you. This is the ad ridiculum fallacy. Some people might find an issue ridiculous but that does not mean that it is incorrect. The idea of a flying machine was deemed ridiculous but it still works and airplanes actually help us spread the Gospel to other nations.
                                ...of this entire forum thread and provide contradictory evidence to every one of the points made here, it would likely fall on deaf ears that wouldn't even bother to read one shred of evidence that I provide.
                                This one is the Poisoning the Well fallacy. It is a variant of the ad hominem. You not only refer to our character but also dismiss our arguments in advance. Once again, the Truth Value™ of a statement is not determined by the people who claim it. As you feel it is worth the effort to come here to discuss, why would you dismiss the counter-arguments beforehand? Why not make the best possible case for your opinions? There might be other reasons for this, but one of them is self-glorification. That will only irritate your opponents and not help you get your message through.
                                Why do I believe this? I've read the entire thread and this has happened numerous times to numerous different people.
                                Here we have the ad populum. Appeal to the people/numbers. If you wish to use it, are you prepared to be consistent with it? You can easily see, that numerous different people have embraced God and Jesus. Does that make their argument valid in your opinion, or is the ad populum only valid when it supports you? That would be confirmation bias and you'd only accept arguments that support your original position.
                                Why do I think your disappearance would be beneficial to the human race? That is simple. We would have less hateful people in the world that refuse to listen to scientific evidence. This is why your disappearance would benefit the intelligence of the human species as a whole. We would have less people that only refer to scripture for facts.
                                You're making equivocation here. It is a fallacy. Intelligence is not necessarily the same as embracing science. The intelligence of a person is independent of their world views. We've never refused to listen to scientific evidence. We might oppose it after consideration, though. How is adherence to science beneficial? Have you calculated the pros and cons? Does the "good" of modern medicine absorb the "bad" of weapons of mass destruction? Do the comforts of plastic packaging and the iPad cover the harms of the plastic floating in the ocean currents invading every single organism on earth? Are the niceties of SUVs enough to make the chemicals in the environment become insignificant? Can you see how "beneficial" can be subjective? Why would people be obliged to accept your definition of beneficial over theirs (we think that helping people into Heaven is of the highest benefit) without actual arguments and evidence?
                                Why should I have to provide actual evidence material when you do not? Do remember you are quoting a book that is thousands of years old, written by many different men. While God may have told people to write down his word, he also gave them free will to interpret his word. This word has been translated over many different languages.
                                Is the Pythagorean theorem false because it is older than the New testament? An appeal to modernity (it is a fallacy) is not valid argumentation, as the Truth Value™ is independent of the age of a claim. Once more, evidence counts, not the age of the evidence.
                                Have you ever played the game that children play, telephone? If you have, you know what happens when one idea goes from one person to another. Religious people have been appealing to violence for thousands of years, it seems to be working. Many religious people commit atrocious acts of violence, as evidenced by this entire thread. People here have laughed about beating homosexuals with aluminum baseball bats all for the glory of Christ. Men regularly share their stories of domestic violence, claiming it to be discipline. These men don't respect women as sentient human beings who have feelings.
                                Here we have the fallacy of Guilt by Association. Again, this is a game that can be played both ways: Pol Pot, Stalin, the Cultural revolution, the atom bomb. Do you accept guilt by association always or only when it supports you? In addition, even Christianity would be True or False based on the content and evidence (the nature of evidence may be different from the evidence in secular science) but, basically, even if Hitler had invented Christianity, it might still be True. Even if Göbbels had come up with the theory of evolution, it might still be correct. Concentrate on the issue and not to associations that do not influence the validity of an argument. Of course, ethics can be discussed separately.
                                Why would the Lord deem them worthy of respect? If God really condones all this violence and hatred towards people, no matter how powerful he is, he is no better than an animal, neither worth respect or worship. If this is the people God wants in his heaven, I would rather burn in hell for all eternity.
                                God is God regardless of His being nice or not. We are very well aware that God commands things that would be unethical from the human viewpoint. That is for us a strong argument to obey Him (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Why follow a God who pardons everyone eventually?
                                So yes, you are entirely in the wrong for thinking of fellow human beings as less than you because of circumstances beyond their control. I think you are wrong because you are willfully ignorant, as demonstrated numerous times in this thread.
                                Again, an ad hominem, even an ignoramus can be right. You could be right but we cannot know that, because you did not make an argument but a list of fallacies. As said, I cannot know if you are here to make a coherent claim to support your opinions. You're welcome to do that. It requires discarding fallacies (to your benefit I must say that you refrained from doing the Tu quoque which is also extremely common). Please, show us by your own example that your world view leads to more intelligent discourse than ours and eventually to higher intelligence worldwide. Thank you.

James 3:14
                                But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Working...
                                X