X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Hellyweird degenerate "Charlie Sheen"!

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
    Do his little boys have Tiger blood too?

I'm sorry, but I just can't pray for someone who is in to bestiality.
    I believe that was just a figure of speech, I doubt he meant that literally.
    Proverbs 15:17
    Better [is] a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Comment

GOOD NEWS! Carlos Estevez has been fired from "Two and a Half Men"! Now the television producers can try to do it right this time and give that job to an American!
      Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
        GOOD NEWS! Carlos Estevez has been fired from "Two and a Half Men"! Now the television producers can try to do it right this time and give that job to an American!
        I bet they will put a joo or a nigra in his place. You know how they are on Hell - ywood.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Finally, a chance for Gary Coleman to get back on top!

Oh... he died. Poor Gary, if he had just hung on a few more months.
          The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
            Finally, a chance for Gary Coleman to get back on top!

Oh... he died. Poor Gary, if he had just hung on a few more months.
            He would of been a shoe-in.

Everyone loves an angry midget, all the more so when it is a nigra. An unbeatable combination.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Oh! You know who would be great? Corey Haim! He's handsome like Mr. Sheen and just got cleaned up too, so...

Dammit, I just looked him up, and he's dead too!

This is a sad day for America. There's something in my eye.
              The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Oh, come on. We already know who the best possible replacement is! He is a talented actor with previous sitcom experience who has impeccable comic timing, and he would help make "Two and a Half Men" into a show you'd be proud to watch with your family... Kirk Cameron!
                Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Oh, come on. We already know who the best possible replacement is! He is a talented actor with previous sitcom experience who has impeccable comic timing, and he would help make "Two and a Half Men" into a show you'd be proud to watch with your family... Kirk Cameron!
                  Living proof a pure Caucasian True Christian woman is mentally superior to a half-Mexican True Christian man.

I was about to suggest Kid of Kid n' Play, I'm so stupid.

Mr. Cameron would transform the role! Instead of bringing harlots over and drinking liquor like an indian, he could hold prayer groups and drink Kool-Aid!

Praise God!

Comment

Now that's a television actor! I was a big fan of his most famous hit, the 1980's Growing Pains. It was a wholesome, decent, family show.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Working...
                    X