X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Are You Smarter than a Porch Monkey?" - game show pitch

"But Witch Hammer," you may protest, "who isn't smarter than a Porch Monkey?".

Well, you have a valid point there, friend. There are precious few creatures upon God's flat earth that are as mentally sluggish as the retrograde Hamite...but there are some that come darned close.

Diaper heads, wetbacks, prairie negroes and microcephalic toddlers, for example. Recruiting contestants from these population groups would help level the playing field (more or less) and make the game more sporting.

Before I can pitch the idea to TBN, I need to work out some more details, like the actual elements of the game, etc. I don't want to too closely mimic Brother Foxworthy's format for fear of being sued by a fellow BiC for intellectual piracy.

Also, there is the matter of cash and prizes for the winners. Give a minority a few bucks, and he'll blow it on hard liquor and hookers the second he leaves the studio, amen? I don't feel that enabling already morally deficient scum by giving them wads of cash would be in keeping with the scriptures...maybe a briefcase full of Chic Tracts and a two week, all-expenses-paid vacation to a good Christian Boot Camp?

Suggestions are welcome...

Re: "Are You Smarter than a Porch Monkey?" - game show pitch

I would certainly watch a show like that, but I'm not sure I would know all the answers. That's not really my peer group.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      That's not really my peer group.
      That's pretty rich for some one who self-identifies as a porch dweller.
      Ack!

Comment

Brother Hammer,

Is the game show going to include also elementary problem solving. Please, bear with me. I know that this might be the harbinger of a disaster of falling ratings (), as problem solving is by definition extremely difficult for those of lesser cognitive capacities. However, I suggest a simple maze of the kind represented below, as it is something a rat can solve two times out of three. This could be the pivotal test in semi-finals?

In addition, we could mine the Bible for some riddles and tests. What about the Riddle of Samson in the season finale?

Judges 14:14
        And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness. And they could not in three days expound the riddle.

And, finally, some "The Apprentice" type (please ask The Donald first) tasks might increase the spectator demographics. What about reproducing Matthew 25:14-30 including the outer darkness outcome for the season finale?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
          However, I suggest a simple maze of the kind represented below, as it is something a rat can solve two times out of three. This could be the pivotal test in semi-finals?

It'd work if you put a welfare check and a pile of drugs in place of the candy bar...
          sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
          Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I always enjoyed those shopping cart contests - like how fast can a contestant fill up a shopping cart with food stamp qualifying items. Maybe also a contest to see how fast a contestant can run through one of those ObamaPhone minute packs.
            Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
            brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
            ...and get off my lawn
            sigpic

Comment

I am sure this show would be very popular with the colored help. Could I request the network show it outside their regular work hours (5am to 10 pm), so they can have a chance to sit down and enjoy it.

Another fun part of the game could be "Who's your daddy?", with the PM having to pick out the real father from a line up of 5 or 6. Of course would need to liaise with correctional authorities. Most potential daddies would need to come with a prison guard. Be a hoot if the PM picked one of the guards!
              58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Working...
              X