Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > General Church Fellowship
Reload this Page Hello!
General Church Fellowship A place for True Christians to join in praise, faith and fellowship.

(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

noeffeks is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:22 PM

I'm not here to tell the followers of the Bible you are wrong. I just want to say I feel a terrible sadness for the general population the people on this forum.

I know you will find salvation/happiness in whatever form you feel is fit when you pass from this Earth and that is all anyone can ever ask for.

It's inspiring to me that the whole group of people can, without question, follow a text that is thousands of years old. That takes a great deal of faith and belief that I admit, I simply don't have.

I've have been accosted by MANY different people/religions who try to swing my thoughts to their direction. Everyone from Christians, Judaism, Buddhists, to Atheists and Agnostics... and everywhere in between.

My personal belief is to not let ANYONE tell me how to think. Whether it be the Bible, Torah, Qur'an, Siddhartha, Sruti or Smriti texts. I truly feel humbled by my ability to think for my self and formulate my own opinions on God and a higher power.

Like I said, I'm not here to insult anyone, or tell anyone they are wrong. I love each and everyone one of you on this site... from the Devout believers in Christ to the Trolls whose goal is to upset the devout.

I know you will all find heaven when you pass from this earth. Heaven is not something someone else can give, its all inside of you.

<3.
(#2)
Old
Unsaved trash - God mocking whore

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Caution - Poster is Crazy UFO

Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Dutch Girl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noeffeks View Post
My personal belief is to not let ANYONE tell me how to think.
Good for you!

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7
(#3)
Old
As pure and virginal as the driven snow.
True Christian™

Cleanest Kitchen Virgin True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Home Schooled Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Christian Love Real American™ Best Pie Best stoning bucket True Christian Lady One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Public Awareness Medal True Christian Beauty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Felicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureFelicity has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:32 PM

@noeffeks Why do you not love Jesus?

I Jesus!
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy

proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
@noeffeks Why do you not love Jesus?
I do. I think his message was a AMAZING message. He was an amazing man, who had amazing ideas and amazing things to say about humanity in general.

One of the GREAT philosophers of the human age.
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Protected by JESUS True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Flat Earth 2nd Year Bible College Real American™ 3rd Year Bible College Tell her once

Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.Johannes Kirkeholm has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I know you will all find heaven when you pass from this earth. Heaven is not something someone else can give, its all inside of you.
<3.
Don't feel sorry for me - I am going to Heaven. Heaven is not something that is inside of you and access is granted by Jesus:

Revelation 1:18
I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

Why don't you want to let God do the thinking for you? He is much smarter than any human:

Psalm 147:5
Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Imagine how wonderful a world we would live in if all nations were conquered and people were forced to become True Christians™ and follow Biblical Law. Then we would all go to Heaven

To the atheists:

To the false christians:

Feel like pissing off God? Perhaps this will change your mind:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 01:24 PM

I LOVE JESUS AND ACCEPT HIM INTO MY HEART. THANK THE ONE AND ONLY JESUS FOR THIS SITE!
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth

LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.LordHaveMercy has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Hello! - 11-07-2010, 02:59 PM

Quote:
My personal belief is to not let ANYONE tell me how to think. Whether it be the Bible, Torah, Qur'an, Siddhartha, Sruti or Smriti texts. I truly feel humbled by my ability to think for my self and formulate my own opinions on God and a higher power.

<3.
We don't HAVE to think, we have this.

Congratulations on your percieved ability to out-think God.

He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore. 2 Samuel 22:51
God, Guns and BBQ make AMERICA great!