X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oil Spill Story a Hoax

For those non-believers showing up here to "verify" their feelings, all the above posts are "Proof Positive" of what we have been talking about.

Now, take your sorry-ass attitudues back to your neighborhood commie groups and lick your wounds for being exposed to the truth.
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Oil is not a substance cooked up by Dr. Evil in a laboratory. It's God's gift to America. It's as much a part of nature as is honey. It's been seeping out of the earth naturally since God made the earth 6,000 years ago!!

Count on the lieberal media to try to distort the truth.
      Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Barnabus View Post
        Oil is not a substance cooked up by Dr. Evil in a laboratory. It's God's gift to America. It's as much a part of nature as is honey. It's been seeping out of the earth naturally since God made the earth 6,000 years ago!!

Count on the lieberal media to try to distort the truth.
        You are totally correct, Brother Barnabu. These secular humanist geologists, along with other "scientists," have cooked up so many wacky theories, like evolution, sexual reproduction, global warming, and finally this lie that oil is a so-called "fossil fuel." It's just laughable that anyone could believe the gasoline you put in your SUV's tank is millions of years old. If it was that old, it would have just evaporated and blown away long ago. Just try spilling some gasoline on the ground and see how long it takes to dry up - I rest my case.

The environwackos want you to believe the "fossil fuels" myth because such fuels would, by definition, take millions of years to make, while we burn them up in a fraction of the time. So it won't be replenished, and thus will soon disappear. That means we'll all be forced to use communist solar and wind power.

The "scientists" claim that the deep earth is a sea of boiling molten rock with no life - what nonsense! You can see for yourself that they even got dinosaurs down there right now, despite the fact that these scientists claim dinosaurs went extinct millions of years ago:

Who you gonna believe - the leftist liberal scientists, or your own eyes?

And since oil comes from dinosaurs, you can understand that it's continuing to be made by the Lord everyday. Dinosaurs excrete oil continuously, so we'll never run out of it. However, we have got to drill deeper and deeper to get at it, until the Lord decides to top up the tank. This is why my company was deep-water drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. Pay no attention to all these crazy stories about how difficult and dangerous it is to drill a mile below sea level - nothing can go wrong. Besides, if a little oil leaks out, it's actually a good thing - the fish will eat it.

Fish food

So don't be fooled into buying one of them gay Toyota Prius's, or even worse, a motor scooter or bicycle. Burning lots of gasoline is good for the environment. Consider upgrading your SUV to one of these:

It offers great security, and has lots of room on the back for Christian bumper stickers.
        Praise Jesus!
        Brother Fred
        CEO, The Uranus Corporation
        Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Free Market Fred View Post
          So don't be fooled into buying one of them gay Toyota Prius's, or even worse, a motor scooter or bicycle. Burning lots of gasoline is good for the environment. Consider upgrading your SUV to one of these:

It offers great security, and has lots of room on the back for Christian bumper stickers.
          How much do they cost and where can I buy one? I'm interested in buying one, also the idea putting on a lot of Christian bumper stickers gets me excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Market Fred View Post
            Consider upgrading your SUV to one of these
            That thing is even better than my Hummer. I will take one of those please!
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Have you seen the news the last couple of days?

They are pretending to cover the phony leak with a phony "cap" gizmo. Our Christian Media Analysis Group has concluded that the gizmo, made to look huge, is really only eight inches wide. You can find the same thing at Toys R Us.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

If it really is a oil slick why not make diapers out of those sham wow magic shammy things I see on TV. Put one on the members of the liebral media and all the dummycrats and drop them in the middle of the slick. The diapers will soak up the oil and sink from the added weight, taking the person wearing it to the bottom of the ocean. We get rid of the oil and the person wearing it

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk View Post
                  How much do they cost and where can I buy one? I'm interested in buying one, also the idea putting on a lot of Christian bumper stickers gets me excited.
                  Brother Dirk,

It appears that the pictured Bradley Fighting Vehicle can be purchased through this web site. Price is listed at 105,000 black market credits. You might also be able to pick up a used one in Afghanistan. To locate other possible vendors, contact the nearest North Korean embassy.

I don't know what is the EPA gas mileage rating, but I'm sure it's good. Remember, carbon dioxide is inhaled by plants, so by producing more CO2 you are helping to save the rain forest. Aside from saving the rain forest, you'll be protecting your 2nd amendment rights.

Green technology: protecting the 2nd amendment

There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?
                  - Yuri Orlov, gunrunner in Lord of War
                  Praise Jesus!
                  Brother Fred

sigpic

Comment

Now I'm convinced that the whole thing is a liberal hoax. Look at this video; they're trying to convince us to throw hair into the ocean! Where's the profit in that?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Another part of the lieberal technique is to pretend that once there is an oil problem, there is no solution.

You can see them playing out this phony game as we speak. The press is portraying the efforts as one failure after another. The box-over-the-break idea didn't work.

Now, you will see them "trying" some other techniques. You can bet they will be made to look like "failures" as well.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Now I'm convinced that the whole thing is a liberal hoax. Look at this video; they're trying to convince us to throw hair into the ocean! Where's the profit in that?

Wait a minute Rev ... maybe they're onto something here. Round up all the millions of dogs, puppies, cats and kittens that are just waiting to be euthanized in overcrowded animal shelters and put them to good use sopping up the alleged oil spill. We could kill two stones with one bird.

Free Market Fred could buy them from the shelters for cheap, bag them up in burlap sacks and sell them to the Coast Guard/EPA or BP at ten times what he paid for them. Good ol' American free market ingenuity and an opportunity to turn lemons into lemonade and make a few Million too.

Yea Verily, Hallelujah, Amen!
                        Nahum 1:2

God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

If God is Love ... Who created Hell??!!

Comment

Until I see 89 octane unleaded show up in my shrimp scampi, I'm not believing that it happened!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                            So we're all supposed to prove how green we are by shaving our heads? Is that the idea?

And why do they always go after the kids. I am sick and tired of these liebral bastards always trying to manipulate my kids. Even though they're home schooled, we go to the zoo and they're talking about evolution, we go to the aquarium and they're talking about pollution. Always trying to indoctrinate my children into their way of thinking. I've noticed that the kids that go to public school can't read nor write properly, but they sure know all the liebral green propaganda, so you can see where your education dollar is going.
                            Drama queen

Comment

Some good news folks:

Poll: Ten Percent of Americans Believe Environmentalists Intentionally Caused Oil Spill

And 20% of those polled say the disaster has increased their belief in drill-baby-drill. I know that some of you may be disappointed to learn that only 10% of Americans understand the Truth as spoken by Brother Rush, but don't let these numbers fool you. People are rightly suspicious of opinion polls and census workers, since the census is how Big Government plans to install a New World Order that will take away your guns and SUVs and force everyone into gay marriages. So actually, I'm sure that the 90% of Americans whose vote will be counted in 2012 (after the Diebold "glitch") know that environmental terrorists blew up the oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico because they want to force Americans to ride bicycles and use homo solar power.

Brother Rush and Sarah Palin are helping to get out the message: Plants breathe carbon dioxide so the more the better. And making the world warmer is good - New York City will be another Hawaii. So do your part for society (and your children) by burning more fossil fuels.

New York in 2100: "Thank you, Brother Rush, for making a better world."
                              Praise Jesus!
                              Brother Fred

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X